• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Been there before you

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FallDown, Jul 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. FallDown

FallDown New Member

+2
    Australia
    Freethinker
    Private
    I've heard all your points of view, i've heard all about your particular god. But in the end you've had nothing to add than the suspect challenge of love. A love that's never been proven to be the exact truth that you claim to be.

You have nothing on me!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. gospels

gospels Active Member Supporter

+291
    India
    Christian
    Single
    In the end, we are made to know God and nothing apart from Him can satisfy or give rest to an ever longing human soul. There is no end to human cravings. You will either grasp this truth now or at your moment of death. I know I will Rest In Peace when it’s my time.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Carl Emerson

Carl Emerson Well-Known Member

+1,075
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Rather than presenting your position in terms of a contest of truth - how about considering what you want...

Would you consider to ask Jesus (if He exists) to reveal Himself to you...

Treat it like a scientific experiment if you like. Just say with your whole heart...

"Jesus if you are there - convince me of your existance and the truth of your words."

Pretty simple really - I recommend you hold onto your seat as you do this - you may be in for quite a ride.

4. Anhelyna

Anhelyna Handmaid of God Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+11,283
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    A very interesting introduction .

FallDown - what do you hope to learn here ? If you can tell us that we may be better able to help you