Brisbane
✟8,288.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private
I've heard all your points of view, i've heard all about your particular god. But in the end you've had nothing to add than the suspect challenge of love. A love that's never been proven to be the exact truth that you claim to be.

You have nothing on me!

Reactions: Eloy Craft

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the end, we are made to know God and nothing apart from Him can satisfy or give rest to an ever longing human soul. There is no end to human cravings. You will either grasp this truth now or at your moment of death. I know I will Rest In Peace when it’s my time.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've heard all your points of view, i've heard all about your particular god. But in the end you've had nothing to add than the suspect challenge of love. A love that's never been proven to be the exact truth that you claim to be.

You have nothing on me!

Rather than presenting your position in terms of a contest of truth - how about considering what you want...

Would you consider to ask Jesus (if He exists) to reveal Himself to you...

Treat it like a scientific experiment if you like. Just say with your whole heart...

"Jesus if you are there - convince me of your existance and the truth of your words."

Pretty simple really - I recommend you hold onto your seat as you do this - you may be in for quite a ride.

Upvote 0