Does this dream mean something good or bad?

• Its good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its a warning

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

simplee_mandee

Trust in the Lord with all your ❤
Nov 21, 2010
Florida
✟8,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

I had this dream last night that really stood out. I'm pretty sure it meant something since it was a double dream.

Dream 1:
I was laying in my bed alone wishing that I could snuggle with my bf but he was nowhere to be found. I was laying in the dark sad and alone. All of a sudden I noticed a light over my head shining on me. I looked up and saw that the ceiling had become transparent and I saw so many star in the sky and the moon so bright directly over my head. As I looked closer I noticed the moon was made out of diamonds sparkling in the sky. It was so crystal clear and realistic I was wondering if I was hallucinating lol.

Dream 2:
I was driving down the road and noticed the moon was really big so big and close to the earth that people and animals were jumping back and forth from the earth to the moon as they pleased. I was confused and didn't know if I should be worried or not.

I think it meant something good especially the first one. Could be that a big blessing is coming soon or a breakthrough? The light coming through in the dark I think is a big indication like God is going to send me a revelation or blessing in this difficult dark time of my life if I keep going down this road . What do you think it could mean? Anybody gifted in dreams? My mom is a bit and thats what we concluded but would be interesting to hear others thoughts.

ocean-night-painting-crop-png.png