Beaten pregnant mother loses baby. Re-arrested. Church rebuilding opposed.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Feb. 18, 2021 | India
    Pregnant Mother Beaten, Loses Baby
    [5] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Lila.

Radical Hindus recently attacked Christians in India, beating several church members, including a pastor, and killing an unborn baby. One extremist assaulted Lila Bhai, who was eight months pregnant with her second child. Read More.

• Feb. 18, 2021 | Iran
    Firouzi Re-Arrested
    [11] prayers in [3] nations have been posted for Ebrahim Firouzi.

Iranian Christian convert Ebrahim Firouzi was summoned from internal exile in early February 2021 to a court hearing, after which he was re-arrested. Ebrahim had already spent nearly seven years in prison and was completing a three-year internal exile 1,000 miles from home. Read More.

• Feb. 18, 2021 | Ethiopia
    Local Officials Oppose Church Being Rebuilt
    [6] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Local government officials.

Though a church in the Alaba zone received permission to rebuild a church destroyed by Muslim extremists in 2019, local officials are not allowing them to begin work. On Feb. 9, 2019, extremists systematically moved through the town of Alaba Kulito dismantling churches. Read More.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for sister Lila Bhai in India. For healing of her body and for spiritual growth and emotional strength. Protect her and her daughter, and help those helping her; the pastor and fellow believers. Meet their daily needs and deliver them from evildoers. Convict these who committed such an evil thing and bring justice. In Christ name, Amen

Write your own prayer for Lila
  • Lord God, please be with Lila and give her peace and strength. Comfort her in her pain and grief over losing her unborn child. Help her to understand Your truth and find comfort in Your word. Bless her in a special way for Your honor and glory.
    Dennis C - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for your faithfulness, and for always keeping your promises. Thank yu for holding Lila close during this difficult time. Grant mercy to those who are persecuted. In Jesus's name. Amen.
    Karen C - USA
  • Lord,
    How close You are to Your children, You never leave us for even a moment. I thank You Lord that You are with Lila and her family right now. I thank You for Lila's beautiful heart and faith, & I pray for Your Holy Spirit to comfort her and her family, for Your Strength & Your Shield around each one of them. Bless them in the Name of Jesus, Amen
    Cindy H - USA
  • Lord I pray for Lila. Comfort her due to this great loss. Strength her in her faith. Make justice in this case. Fill her with your Holy Spirit. Provide for all her needs. Listen to her prayers. Amen.
    Cristian G - Colombia
  • Dear Lord,
    My heart is broken for the pain my sister, Lila has experienced. Comfort & heal her, inside & out. Give her, and all those affected by this attack, peace & mercy. May Your Presence be made real to them in every day. We ask that those who did this horrible thing would be stopped. Convict their souls & bring them to know You. In Jesus, Amen
    Madison F - USA
  • Lord God I pray that justice be brought against Lila's attackers. Open their hearts and ears to hear the gospel and repent of their cruelty. Wrap Your arms around Lila and let her know many are praying for her physical and emotional healing. Renew her strength each day to care for her other child. Send help. Jesus have mercy on your daughter Lila.
    Carol D - USA

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord help Ebrahim Firouzi in Iran, re-arrested just for studying your word. Grant advocates to get him out. Use his witness amongst all in prison, fill him with you Holy Spirit, day by day. Continually strengthen and encourage him. Be with his family and friends also. Meet their daily needs, and deliver them from evildoers. In Jesus name, Amen.

Write your own prayer for Ebrahim Firouzi
  • Father, may the name of Jesus be exalted above every other name through the life & witness of Ebrahim Firouzi. May Ebrahim & his family experience the presence & counsel of the Holy Spirit that enables their witness to draw new converts to you. In Jesus' name. Amen
    Bob A - USA
  • I pray that I and all Christians worldwide would have the faith of Ebrahim. "I ask Christians to pray not for my acquittal, but for the great name of God to be glorified." Praise God for his faith and love for others who have yet to know the power and love of Jesus Christ. I pray for God's will to be done, and for a reward for his faithful servant.
    Stephanie P - USA
  • Dear Father, your scripture tells us all things work together for your good. It is hard to see that in Ebrahim's situation. But, in this, May your holy name be glorified and exalted. May you multiply his interactions with prisoners and guards. May he find great encouragement from those around him. And, may Ebrahim feel you strongly supporting him daily
    SM D - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father
    We pray for our brother, Ebrahim Firouzi. He is a faithful servant to You and is serving You with all his strength, all his might and with all his heart. We do ask that You would be glorified through his trial. No matter what happens, we ask that You would fill him with Your grace, Your love, Your strength and Your Joy always! Amen
    Madison F - USA
  • Heavenly Father, thank you for Ebrahim and the faith You have given him. May it be a bright light and encouragement for those around him. Help Ebrahim to realize the power within him, through the Holy Spirit that is his through faith. Help him to realize the breadth and length and height and depth of the love of Christ, and know the fullness of God.
    In
    Lis S - USA
  • Father when Ebrahim speaks to any authority or persecutor, You give him the words to say. May he have opportunity to humbly and lovingly give a reason for the hope he has in Christ. Protect and help him and in everything may You be glorified, whether in his life or death, use him to bring many Iranians to Christ. Amen
    Carolann P - Canada
  • Lord send your Holy Spirit to Ebrahum Rirouzi & family to give them hope, strength, wisdom, courage, forgiveness, love, boldness, peace & protection. Use them to bring their persecutors to salvation. Send people & resources to them to provide for their needs & teach them to grow in their faith to continue spreading Your salvation to those around them
    Angie E - USA
  • Dear Lord, use my brother to bring glory to your name, may many find you through his testimony. Be close to him and encourage him.
    conni l - USA
  • Lord, as Ebrahim has asked we pray for you to be glorified in all he is going through. Strengthen and bless him. Amen!
    Colleen S - USA
  • Father we pray for Ebrahim, give him strength and wisdom. Help him to spread the gospel around to all that will hear him. Give him and other followers the desire of their hearts. Grant them favour Lord in every judiciary proceedings. In Jesus Christ name amen.
    Diane E - Canada
  • LORD GOD, in JESUS name I ask for strength, courage, and spiritual wisdom for Mr. Ebrahim. His request "the great name of GOD to be glorified" is the best statement I have read in a while. THANK YOU FATHER!!!
    Bobby C - USA
  • Father God as we read Ebrahims testimony we ask you for strength and courage at this time. We pray that through his testimony many will come to know and give their lives to Jesus. We pray that your kingdom will come whilst he is in detention to many others and that he might be strengthened by the prayers of your saints amen
    Annie C - United Kingdom
  • As Ebrahim desires, Father, please use this turmoil for your glory.
    Margaret D - USA
  • My brother, your example of faithfulness and perseverance are an encouragement to. many. We lift you up in prayer to the Father-prayers for His continued blessing, for His presence, His provision, and His protection.
    David C - USA
  • Thank you LORD for your servant Ebrahim Firouzi who has lifted the horn of salvation with honor. I pray that your name be glorified through his ministry. I ask that in the name of Jesus Christ.
    Dumezweni M - South Africa
  • Dear God & Father, I pray for Ebrahim: Protect, provide for, comfort, strengthen, encourage & guide him. May he stay strong in faith, hope & love, committed to Christ. May his life & witness glorify You, as he has asked. Through him, may others around him be drawn to Jesus. May his ministry thrive. Open the hearts of many to You through it. Amen.
    Lisa D - USA
  • Lord, we fervently pray with Ebrahim that you will be glorified through his life, whether living in prison or in freedom. May your name and your Kingdom spread, and may your will be done. Grant Ebrahim your strength and courage, help and comfort to endure imprisonment and speak boldly of you. Encourage him through your Spirit and give him great joy.
    Jackie V - USA
  • In the victorious name of Jesus, our heavenly Father, the Overcomer, as brothers and sisters in Christ, we praise You for the faithfulness of Ebraham. We praise You for this victory. We continue to ask for a hedge of protection on them and angels directly from heaven to minister to them. Amen
    Gary F - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord help these believers in the Alaba Ethiopia, to grow in faith despite all this opposition to them re-building their church. Remove or change the hearts of these opposing them. Grant them space to gather to worship and learn from you word. In Christ name, Amen.

Click here to find out about Christian persecution in Ethiopia and learn how to pray.

Write your own prayer for Local government officials
  • Lord I pray the church could be rebuild. I pray local government officials agree for the rebuild. Strength this congregation in their faith. Amen.
    Cristian G - Colombia
  • Dear Heavenly Father,
    We ask that Your Will would prevail here! Work miracles in the hearts of those who oppose this church being rebuilt; may they see the Love of Christ in the believers there and be touched for Your glory! Don't let the people be discouraged or give up; let them be filled with Your Joy and Peace!
    In the precious name of Jesus, Amen
    Madison F - USA
  • Heavenly Father, thank you for these precious believers. Help them to realize the power within them through your Holy Spirit. Help them to continually cry out to You, knowing that You hear them and will answer with perfect timing. I pray they will be able to rebuild the church so that they can worship You and have school again. Thank you in advance.
    In
    Lis S - USA
  • Help Your people Lord to be how You want them to be as the church, the body of Christ in this place. Help them love their enemies and bless those who persecute them. May they walk humbly before You and loving one another and those in their community. Amen
    Carolann P - Canada
  • Lord send your Holy Spirit to the Ethiopian church to give them hope, strength, wisdom, courage, forgiveness, love, boldness, peace & protection. Use them to bring their persecutors to salvation. Send people & resources to them to provide for their needs, buid a church & school and bring many to salvation & help the community to grow in their faith.
    Angie E - USA
  • Father we pray that you would move on the hearts of government officials. We pray that the church will be built and that nothing will be able to stop it. Your word says that upon this rock, Christ Jesus, that the church will be built and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. Help your church Lord. Thank you, in Christ name amen.
    Diane E - Canada
  • FATHER, I pray against the evil that fights so hard against YOUR HOLY NAME in the whole eastern world. The battles are fierce and continuous. Authority, guns and physical weapons against righteous praying, and it seems that evil is winning. YOUR people there are very immature and it seems so are your western world CHRISTIANS. Please forgive GOD!!
    Bobby C - USA
  • Dear God & Father, I pray for the believers in the danger zone: Protect, provide for, comfort, strengthen, encourage & guide them. Intervene in their situation; may they be able to keep their church building & all it houses, including a school. Open the hearts of the officials who are trying to stop this. May these believers thrive. In Jesus' Name. Ame
    Lisa D - USA
  • Father God we ask you to help our brothers and sisters who are trying to rebuild the church. We ask for your grace to open the hearts of the government officials to do what is right for the construction work to begin. We ask all that in the name of Jesus Christ.
    Dumezweni M - South Africa
  • Like Nehemiah instructed those rebuilding the wall in Jerusalem, may these believers not be afraid, but remember their God who is great and awesome! As opposition comes, may they continue to pray boldly and watch how you will fight for them. The hearts of kings and officials are in your hands, dear Lord, and we ask for your favor.
    Jackie V - USA
  • In the victorious name of Jesus, our heavenly Father, the Overcomer, as brothers and sisters in Christ, we praise You for the faithfulness of Ethiopian believers and churches. We praise You for this victory. We continue to ask for a hedge of protection on them and angels directly from heaven to minister to them. Amen
    Gary F - USA
  • Please help these churches to rebuild in Ethiopia Jesus & help all those being persecuted in this area. Help them to have strong faith in You Jesus & continue to fight for justice. Amen
    James V - USA
  • Father, I pray you go before you people in this situation. I pray you open doors and stop the enemy. I know you are able to do all things. Please, move on the behalf of this congregation. Speak to hearts, convict, give your children the correct words to speak, give them patience, give them wisdom. Lord, deal with the hearts of those blinded.
    polly c - USA
  • Abba! I thank You for Your son, Christ Jesus, who is our mediator, advocate and intercessor before the throne of You, the most high God. May Christ win this legal battle for our brethren in Ethiopia. So that many folks and children receive the wonderful salvation through Christ Jesus. In Yeshua's name
    Randal A - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father I amen these previous prayers. I pray father you will allow this church to be built and set up your head to protection around it. Bless the efforts of your people here & may the fruit of their labors not be stolen again. Restore 100 fold what they have lost. May those who see it marvel and believe You. In Jesus' Gracious Name amen.
    Johnathan K - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father, I humbly lift this church up to You. I ask that the local and federal officials may open their eyes to the importance of this. I ask that you soften their hearts. I ask for comfort and strength for the church and that they may be able to continue Your works. Bless this church, oh Holy God. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
    Tracy H - USA
  • Lord, may this church grow in faith, strength and wisdom. Open the eyes and ears of the officials and extremists to the truth- that they are sinners. Lead them to repent and believe that Jesus is their only hope. May this church be loving, gracious and forgiving when it is hard and they are weary and discouraged. Renew their strength each morning.
    Beth P - USA
  • Lord Jesus, I pray for you to bring dreams & visions to the people in Ethiopia that will open their eyes to you! Please let those in charge come to know of you and approve the rebuilding of the churches and the school so that your people can gather together to worship you! Please keep their faith strong & eyes on you. Thank you Jesus, AMEN!
    Niccole E - USA
  • Dear Heavenly Father, please help these people rebuild a place where they can meet and teach their children about You and Your Son and Your Kingdom. I pray for the Muslim extremists, that they would come to Christ and not die the second death or be deceived by the devil. Thank You in The Name of Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers
    christine s - USA
  • Father God, please change the hearts of the officials so the church can build and move forward, in Jesus name
    mark h - USA
  • Father: Work in the hearts of the local government officials to have a mind to allow this church to e rebuilt. Encourage the believers and cause them to show love to those who oppose them. In Jesus' name, Amen.
    Nancy R - USA
  • Father I lift up this church & school in the Alaba zone. I pray that the officials in both the federal & local government would overrule the district officials & allow the church to rebuild. I pray that this church & school would have an impact on this community for You. Please work through this church to reach the people of Ethiopia.
    Sharon P - USA
  • Heavenly Father the church building is not you. It is You inside each one of us that make the church. Eph. 2:21 "In whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord" I pray for your protection and that God's peace and mercy be with you. Stay faithful and be encouraged. Christ conquered it all!
    Diane C - USA
  • Lord, I lift up my brothers and sisters in Alaba Kulito. You have laid it on their hearts to rebuild and have provided the funds for which we give You praise. I pray, that the ministry of these believers would continue. That they would find ways to gather together (Hebrews 10:24-25). May they be able to encourage one another and teach future generation
    Brenda C - USA
  • Lord Jesus, your Kingdom come to the Alaba zone of Ethiopia. Your will be done. Bring worship here. Bring education here. Bring right justice, to the local, regional, and federal governments. Raise up your church. And also raise up these building in which your church can meet and pray and teach and learn.
    Jim T - USA
  • Almighty, glorious Lord, have Your way in this situation. Bless these folks with Your favor as they deal with local officials. May these officials come to see Jesus in them and start to seek You. Continue to give Your church here hope and the spirit of evangelism. Glory to You ,Lord Most High in the name of Jesus. Amen!
    William R - USA
  • Lord thank You for these believers in Ethiopia. Please intervene in this matter of the church being rebuilt. Help the officials to have softened hearts to the destruction and devastation that this church has suffered at the hand of extremists. Help the building to be rebuilt, services to resume and the school to operate again. May you be glorified.
    Cynthia H - USA
  • Dear God, please move the government officials to allow and support the building of your physical churches. Strengthen believers even as they do not have a physical location to meet. Bring those who destroyed the churches to repentance and faith. We ask all according to thy will. Amen.
    Delphine H - USA
  • Thank you Lord for the Church is marching on and the gate of hell can not prevail. We pray for divine intervention, Lord, grant the Church favor and wisdom as they appear before the local authority. Lord intervene and protect your people, encourage, strengthen and empower them and through them let more souls be won to you in Jesus name
    funke a - Nigeria
  • Dear God, please release your army to remove all that is hindering these people's rebuilding of the Church and the school. God please allow the Holy Spirit to work through these people collectively and lift them up in power, love, unity, and sound of mind. May they know they are loved, prayed for, and never to give in to the enemy but to remain strong
    Amanda W - USA

• Winner
Upvote 0