Nov 18, 2003
Midwest
Visit site
✟4,736.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others

I was thinking the other day about all the different things that people eat. What you put on your plate, look at with your eyes, and smell with your nose reflects what's in your heart and vice versa. I mean, what you eat affects your heart.

So likewise, eat Godly food, or at least...if you know it's bad for you...don't eat it! (For those who aren't aware, leafy greens, whole grains, and lean meats are acceptable; fatty meats, starchy vegetables, and Cheetos Puffs ARE NOT!

It could affect your relationship with God as it affects your heart (coronary disease, hypertension, etc.) or even your blessings from Him.

Reactions: Im_A

MoreInSorrow

Your tomorrow will never take you past My palm
Mar 17, 2005
✟2,233.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
blackwasp said:
I was thinking the other day about all the different things that people eat. What you put on your plate, look at with your eyes, and smell with your nose reflects what's in your heart and vice versa. I mean, what you eat affects your heart.

So likewise, eat Godly food, or at least...if you know it's bad for you...don't eat it! (For those who aren't aware, leafy greens, whole grains, and lean meats are acceptable; fatty meats, starchy vegetables, and Cheetos Puffs ARE NOT!

It could affect your relationship with God as it affects your heart (coronary disease, hypertension, etc.) or even your blessings from Him.

best.
parody.
thread.
ever.

Upvote 0

blackwasp

Skinless
Nov 18, 2003
Midwest
Visit site
✟4,736.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
What are you guys talking about with this 'parody' business? I'm plan on polling Hatebreed fans and finding out how many of them eat "trashy food" like McDonalds. I expect my theory to be justified.

And to Mr. Van Horn, you have a game tomorrow night against the Lakers. Shouldn't you be doing something other than browsing message boards? If I had the privelege of playing next to Dirk on a daily basis, I'd take my profession a little more seriously. :)

Upvote 0

Keith Van Horn

Nov 17, 2004
San juan
✟427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
blackwasp said:
And to Mr. Van Horn, you have a game tomorrow night against the Lakers. Shouldn't you be doing something other than browsing message boards? If I had the privelege of playing next to Dirk on a daily basis, I'd take my profession a little more seriously. :)

You are very smart. You are the first person to know who i am. I don't play much on the court during games, because i have a slight ankle sprain. I'm tired of being traded every day to a different team. keep it cool. maybe somtime i can sign a picture for you or somthing?

Upvote 0

blackwasp

Skinless
Nov 18, 2003
Midwest
Visit site
✟4,736.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Keith Van Horn said:
You are very smart. You are the first person to know who i am. I don't play much on the court during games, because i have a slight ankle sprain. I'm tired of being traded every day to a different team. keep it cool. maybe somtime i can sign a picture for you or somthing?

Give me your address and I'll send you a lock of hair, or something to remember me by. I've been a fan since your Utah days. The Mavs are my second favorite team behind the Pacers. I wish you the best of luck, and hope that ankle receives a full recovery. I want to see you back on the court shooting the long-range J. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

white_frog914

I love you but I'm still a liar
Oct 4, 2004
Kokomo, Indiana
Visit site
✟1,968.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
blackwasp said:

The best thing about this is that there are actually books that teach this.

Upvote 0

WhenFinallySetFree777

*~[such a beautiful surrender]~*
Jan 22, 2005
Earth
✟2,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The best thing about this is that there are actually books that teach this.

My piano teacher has one - I don't remember what it's called, but I know she doesn't follow it or any some such.

I would guess it's a mostly SDA thing to follow that anyway.

But aside from all that serious mumbo-jumbo, that was hysterical. Props~!

Upvote 0

white_frog914

I love you but I'm still a liar
Oct 4, 2004
Kokomo, Indiana
Visit site
✟1,968.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
WhenFinallySetFree777 said:
My piano teacher has one - I don't remember what it's called, but I know she doesn't follow it or any some such.

I would guess it's a mostly SDA thing to follow that anyway.

But aside from all that serious mumbo-jumbo, that was hysterical. Props~!
Yea, I had to do a research paper on the Biblical basis of being a vegetarian so I read a lot of Biblical diet books. What Would Jesus Eat? was my favourite, with The Maker's Diet coming in a close second.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WhenFinallySetFree777

*~[such a beautiful surrender]~*
Jan 22, 2005
Earth
✟2,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yea, I had to do a research paper on the Biblical basis of being a vegetarian so I read a lot of Biblical diet books. What Would Jesus Eat? was my favourite, with The Maker's Diet coming in a close second.

Ah, it was The Maker's Diet she had - I remember now that you say that.

Upvote 0