Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for being a part of the ministry of the church in China. You may ask, what can I do?

You can read, pray and share the requests, please get your church praying. You can be inspired by the sermons.

We pray for the revival in Yao Hua Men China. Please first of all pray that although we have many meetings, God's spirit will break through, because without that power, we are nothing, all our efforts are useless

Please pray for the co-workers in the church, we have six to seven groups and each group leader wants to do their own thing and to take over as full leader. Please pray that each group leader would be broken and have a servant approach.

My wife has now retired from teaching and so we are seeking to do more things together. Please pray for us and our marriage that is remains strong, we have had our struggles.

Please pray for our men, for Lu, Yang, Wang, Ma and others. Please pray God stirs them and helps them grow up strong.

Please pray for the children, that God would touch many children to come to faith. We have bought a radio-controlled plane and kite and this is an outreach to many children. People in China like this type of thing and it is an opening for the gospel, Both me and Helen have tested it, and gone back to our childhood.. haha

Please continue to pray for our pastor and his family, he has five churches to look after.

Continue to pray for many who need the saviour in China, the harvest field is so vast, every morning I walk down to the market and I see literally hundreds of people. Please get involved with us and pray for our area of Yao Hua Men and our housing Complex of Shangchengfengjing South area, in this complex there are seven hundred flats in 18 blocks and although this is one of the largest, there are over 60 other housing complexes in Yao Hua Men, it is like a small city within a city.

Persecution is still ongoing, people are asked to identify host families and to give them away, some are offered money.

Please pray that the gospel would not be hindered, that it would spread and impact all of China. Please join us in fervent prayer. 25,000 people die every day in China, the majority without Christ, the door of hell welcomes many, but the door of heaven is still open, please pray that many Chinese would find the narrow way, many are lost without hope.

We met men in the park, they are all atheists, completely without hope. Please pray fervently for the 500 million atheists in Chin and 160 million Buddhists, trapped in false ideology and religion.
Many men walk about with no sense of belonging or future. Women largely control family matters and this leaves many men isolated. Please pray for the men of China

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

JOHN KNOX INSTITUTE

John Knox Institute of Higher Education

    Rest on a Promise

C. H. Spurgeon
| Faith's Checkbook by Spurgeon

Genesis 28:13  

sermonaudio.com/sermon/fcb0103

Why Witness?

Darren Rogers
| Witnessing to

Bethany Baptist Church