Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please share with all you Chinese friends, we need subscribers and translators, this translate was done by a blessed Chinese sister. Could you do the same? If you can please let me know

Thanks for being a part of the ministry of the church in China. You may ask, what can I do?
感谢成为中国教会事工的一员。你或许会问,我能做些什么呢?
You can read, pray and share the requests, please get your church praying.
你可以阅读、祷告并分享这些请求的事,请求你们的教会一起祷告。
We pray for the revival in Yao Hua Men China. Please first of all pray that although we have many meetings, God's spirit will break through, because without that power, we are nothing, all our efforts are useless
我们为中国尧化门的复兴祷告。首先请祷告:尽管我们有许多聚会,神的灵会克服困难获得成功,假如没有那股力量,我们什么也不是,所有的努力都毫无价值。
Please pray for the co-workers in the church, we have six to seven groups and each group leader wants to do their own thing and to take over as full leader. Please pray that each group leader would be broken and have a servant approach.
请为我们教会同工祷告,我们有6-7个小组,每个小组领导都想做自己的事并作为总的领导进行接管。请祷告每个小组领导都能克服困难并以仆人的方式做事。
My wife has now retired from teaching and so we are seeking to do more things together. Please pray for us and our marriage that is remains strong, we have had our struggles.
我妻子目前已从教职退休,我们正一起寻求做更多的事情,请为我们祷告,祷告我们的婚姻始终坚固,我们也一直在努力。
Please pray for our men, for Lu, Yang, Wang, Ma and others. Please pray God stirs them and helps them grow up strong.
请为我们的人祷告,为陆、杨、王、马和其他人祷告。请祷告神兴起他们,帮助他们茁壮成长。
Please pray for the children, that God would touch many children to come to faith. We have bought a radio-controlled plane and kite and this is an outreach to many children. People in China like this type of thing and it is an opening for the gospel, Both me and Helen have tested it, and gone back to our childhood.. haha
请为孩子们祷告,祷告神感动更多孩子来到真理面前。我们已经购买了一架无线遥控飞机,这对孩子们是一种拓展。中国人喜欢这类事情,它是福音的开始,我和海伦已做了测试,就像回到了我们的童年..哈哈
Please continue to pray for our pastor and his family, he has five churches to look after.
请持续为我们的牧师和他的家人祷告,他有五个教会需要照顾。
Continue to pray for many who need the saviour in China, the harvest field is so vast, every morning I walk down to the market and I see literally hundreds of people. Please get involved with us and pray for our area of Yao Hua Men and our housing Complex of Shangchengfengjing South area, in this complex there are seven hundred flats in 18 blocks and although this is one of the largest, there are over 60 other housing complexes in Yao Hua Men, it is like a small city within a city.
继续为中国需要救赎的人祷告,收获的田野是如此广阔,每天早晨我走向市场,毫不夸张地说我看到成百上千人,请加入我们,为我们尧化门区和商城风景南区综合大楼祷告,在这座综合大楼的18座大楼里有七百个公寓,尽管这是最大的一个,尧化门还有超过60个其他综合建筑,它就像一个城中之城。
Persecution is still ongoing, people are asked to identify host families and to give them away, some are offered money.
烦扰仍然不断,人们被要求证明所寄宿的家庭,被要求离开,有些人会收费。
Please pray that the gospel would not be hindered, that it would spread and impact all of China. Please join us in fervent prayer. 25,000 people die every day in China, the majority without Christ, the door of hell welcomes many, but the door of heaven is still open, please pray that many Chinese would find the narrow way, many are lost without hope.
请祷告福音会传播,影响所有中国人,而不会被阻碍。请以热切祷告加入我们。中国每天有25000人死亡,绝大多数不了解基督,地狱之门欢迎许多人,但天堂之门仍然打开着,请祷告更多中国人找到那条窄路,许多人在毫无希望中迷失。
We met men in the park, they are all atheists, completely without hope. Please pray fervently for the 500 million atheists in Chin and 160 million Buddhists, trapped in false ideology and religion.
我们在公园里遇见人们,他们是无神论者,完全没有希望。请热切为中国5亿无神论者和1.6亿佛教徒祷告,他们陷入错误的意识形态和信仰中。
Many men walk about with no sense of belonging or future. Women largely control family matters and this leaves many men isolated. Please pray for the men of China
许多人在毫无归属感和未来之中行走。女人们在很大程度上对家庭事务有掌控权,这使得男人们很孤独。请为中国的男人们祷告。

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE OF CHINA
请为中国人民祷告
Prayercast | China

BAI CENTRAL

Bai, Central in China

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE
沉浸在经文中
彼得在基督里由心而发的信仰告白(翻译)

Dr. Joel Beeke

flag_chinese.gif
圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂