Visit site
✟118,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The name of the channel - Greek Orthodox Mission of Genuine Orthodox Church - suggests it's run by schismatics.

EDIT: it also looks like they're mostly if not completely stealing others' videos.

Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Remember when we could go to Church and no one was suspicious of the deadly disease we all carry (sin) instead of being worried of a temporal disease? I miss that.

Meanwhile, church installed new sound system, ropes over the pews, and everyone wears masks as veils to prepare for the world's marriage to the beast and there is no more christian fellowship.

And so, I broke the 'rules' today by showing up out of rotation and by refusing to leave the sanctuary.

Still waiting for the anathemas against the 'maskless' to be read next year on the Sunday of Orthodoxy.

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Meanwhile, church installed new sound system, ropes over the pews, and everyone wears masks as veils to prepare for the world's marriage to the beast and there is no more christian fellowship.

And so, I broke the 'rules' today by showing up out of rotation and by refusing to leave the sanctuary.

Still waiting for the anathemas against the 'maskless' to be read next year on the Sunday of Orthodoxy.

I wear a mask with my nose exposed, so I can breathe.

Upvote 0