Ban Creationism and Intelligent Design in the science classroom as federal law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

And-U-Say

Veteran
Oct 11, 2004
California
✟19,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Why is it so important to you to FORCE someone to only be exposed to one side of an argument that apparently is not settled or proven by science to a point where there is no longer any substantial doubt.

I get it, u believe whole-heartedly in evolution...fine. Why push it down my child's throat if I do not want him/her to learn the lie? I don't want your child to be forced to learn Creationism...

Because children should be taught the truth, not lies. Evolution is backed by mountains of evidence where creationism is a self contradicting lie. Evolution is settled that same way Atomic Theory is settled.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,911,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Lie of the Theory of Evolution is that we share a common ancestor with Apes. This is FALSE since Humans were made long BEFORE the common ancestor.
This is an EXCELLENT point, Aman!

I'm giving you reps for this one! :)

Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Dear TheBeardedDude, Religion is one's BELIEF which cannot be supported by anything but Faith. That definitely fits the False Theory of Evolution, since there is NO evidence that we evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, except in the minds of those who reject God's Truth.

ONLY agnostics, atheists, and phonies worship at the Altar of this False Religion since it supports their Godhating positions. Godhaters are a small Fringe minority of people who spend their days fighting against God's Holy Word.

In Love,
Aman

Are you calling other Christians here "phonies?' I want to make sure of your intent, before I report you for violating forum rules.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally Posted by Aman777
When will this False Religion be challenged and shown for the Lie it most certainly is?
That's a great question. Creationists keep threatening to do it, keep saying evolution is a known lie - but bizarrely never provide anything to backup the claim. If it is so obvious why can you not provide the evidence? Or show how ToE is a misinterpretation of the evidence that is claimed to support it?

Dear Bungle_Bear, Here is the empirical evidence of the arrival of Human farmers on this Planet: Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

Now, it's YOUR time to post YOUR empirical evidence which shows where Humans (which Evolution claims became fully Human 200K years ago) first Farmed or built human cities BEFORE Noah arrived 10k years ago. This is very important since Farming brought about homebuilding, city building, math, and EVERY other modern human trait.

In order to believe the False TOE, one must believe that Humans waited 190,000 years to grow themselves something to eat, and lived in holes and Caves, instead of building themselves houses. It's just too far out to believe that we were fully human but didn't have enough intelligence to do what we do today, and what Adam did with NO magical evolution.

Also, give us the mechanism which changes Apes into Humans. Please don't insult our intelligence by telling us that evolution produces these changes, from outside our bodies, since the ONLY way to inherit ANYthing is to receive it from our parents.

The Fertile Crescent is empirical evidence of the arrival of Humans on this Earth, in EXACTLY where God tells us Noah arrived, with the evidence of the first Human cities built on this Planet, and listed in Genesis 10. I know that Godless Evolution ignores this Fact, because this Secular History destroys the unbelievable views of the False Theory of Evolution.

A Nobel prize and a place in the history books await. And if you're too humble to want the limelight then I'm sure you could just leak the killer evidence anonymously and let somebody else take the credit.

What do you think I'm doing here? I'm giving this information away for FREE so that Evols will be able to quit lying about the magical properties of long lengths of time and zillions of mutations which they Falsely believe produces Human intelligence in Apes.

So, run with it and get your Nobel prize or continue to support the False TOE and ignore the worldly goods you will receive by telling others of God's Truth. This Truth explains HOW and WHEN prehistoric man evolved or changed from animal to Human intelligence and History AGREES. Odd man out is the False Theory of Evolution, dreamed up by men who reject God's Holy Word.

Darwin was wrong for he misunderstood that adaptation explains HOW and WHEN we changed from animal to Human intelligence. All he discovered was that two parents produces MicroEvolution or changes physically but does NOT explain How and When we obtained our Human intelligence.

It's your time to refute God's Truth IF you think you can. I don't think you can. Fool me. Failure to list your empirical evidence will identify you as a False Prophet of the unsupportable Religion of Magical Evolution.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,911,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When will you guys EVER get this through your thick heads?
When the Holy Spirit convicts us otherwise -- and you're not the Holy Spirit.
Evolution is not a religion any more than Atomic Theory is a religion.
Yes it is.
If a religion is just a belief, then am I religious when I believe I will have another beer?
Yes -- according to your premises.

And for the record, beer "only" violates God's standards; but evolution violates whole chapters in the Bible -- so evolution is more than just a belief, it is a belief that leads to blasphemy and calling God a liar.

And for that, I submit that evolution is a religion.

Upvote 0

FrenchyBearpaw

Take time for granite.
Jun 13, 2011
✟4,283.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
When the Holy Spirit convicts us otherwise -- and you're not the Holy Spirit.

Yes it is.

Yes -- according to your premises.

And for the record, beer "only" violates God's standards; but evolution violates whole chapters in the Bible -- so evolution is more than just a belief, it is a belief that leads to blasphemy and calling God a liar.

Does claiming ToE is a religion help with your cog. dis.? I'm just curious.

Upvote 0

StormanNorman

Mar 5, 2013
✟15,795.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Let me get this straight, "chief." If I commit blasphemy, then that blasphemy is a religion? That may be the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted here. If I claim that Mohammed was not God's prophet, is that also a religion?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
it is a belief that leads to blasphemy and calling God a liar.

So what do you call the belief that God planted fake evidence in the earth, universe, and all living things on earth to hide its true history?

Upvote 0

FrenchyBearpaw

Take time for granite.
Jun 13, 2011
✟4,283.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Let me get this straight, "chief." If I commit blasphemy, then that blasphemy is a religion? That may be the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted here. If I claim that Mohammed was not God's prophet, is that also a religion?

I think it was Hitch who said, 'blasphemy is a victimless crime."

^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Now, it's YOUR time to post YOUR empirical evidence which shows where Humans (which Evolution claims became fully Human 200K years ago) first Farmed or built human cities BEFORE Noah arrived 10k years ago. This is very important since Farming brought about homebuilding, city building, math, and EVERY other modern human trait.

In order to believe the False TOE, one must believe that Humans waited 190,000 years to grow themselves something to eat, and lived in holes and Caves, instead of building themselves houses. It's just too far out to believe that we were fully human but didn't have enough intelligence to do what we do today, and what Adam did with NO magical evolution.

Also, give us the mechanism which changes Apes into Humans. Please don't insult our intelligence by telling us that evolution produces these changes, from outside our bodies, since the ONLY way to inherit ANYthing is to receive it from our parents.

The Fertile Crescent is empirical evidence of the arrival of Humans on this Earth, in EXACTLY where God tells us Noah arrived, with the evidence of the first Human cities built on this Planet, and listed in Genesis 10. I know that Godless Evolution ignores this Fact, because this Secular History destroys the unbelievable views of the False Theory of Evolution.
Your own reference claims that farming began as early as 7500 BCE. How does that fit your 6100 year timeframe? It doesn't! :doh:

The mechanism is mutation and selection. Or are you identical to your parents?

What do you think I'm doing here? I'm giving this information away for FREE so that Evols will be able to quit lying about the magical properties of long lengths of time and zillions of mutations which they Falsely believe produces Human intelligence in Apes.

So, run with it and get your Nobel prize or continue to support the False TOE and ignore the worldly goods you will receive by telling others of God's Truth. This Truth explains HOW and WHEN prehistoric man evolved or changed from animal to Human intelligence and History AGREES. Odd man out is the False Theory of Evolution, dreamed up by men who reject God's Holy Word.

Darwin was wrong for he misunderstood that adaptation explains HOW and WHEN we changed from animal to Human intelligence. All he discovered was that two parents produces MicroEvolution or changes physically but does NOT explain How and When we obtained our Human intelligence.

It's your time to refute God's Truth IF you think you can. I don't think you can. Fool me. Failure to list your empirical evidence will identify you as a False Prophet of the unsupportable Religion of Magical Evolution.

In Love,
Aman

More dumbed down rhetoric for you to continue deluding yourself that you are blessed with Divine Revelation that desputes all our civilization has uncovered about our species. Go home.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,911,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I said it was a belief that leads to blasphemy.

In other words, it's not just a remark or two, it's a process -- a religion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,911,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So what do you call the belief that God planted fake evidence in the earth, universe, and all living things on earth to hide its true history?
Evolution?

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You don't know what you're talking about. John Scopes was on trial for teaching evolution and was found guilty. The case did not address Creationism and Piltdown was barely a blip on the radar because the juge severely limited scientific evidence in favor of evolution from being presented.

The case that finally and correctly declared Creationism unconstitutional was Edwards v. Aguillard.

This is at least the 3rd time you've posted this and it has been addressed each time. Why do you keep acting as if it has not?

Which lead to evolution being taught in schools which lead to creationism being banned from schools.

The immediate effects of the trial are evident in the high school biology texts used in the second half of the 1920s and the early 1930s. Of the most widely used textbooks, there is only one listing evolution in the index and in the wake of the trial, under the pressures of fundamentalist groups, the entry is countered with biblical quotations.[43] The fundamentalists' target slowly veered off of evolution in the mid-1930s. As the anti-evolutionist movement died out, biology textbooks began to include the previously removed evolutionary theory.

Without this trial and presenting of false evidence to the public, you never would of gotten evolution in the schools to begin with.

So what are you doing about the hundreds of mammal fossils found with dinosaur bones, why are not these on display since they were found with them? Why are you hiding this? Why are you hiding that owls and parrots have been found alongside dinosaurs?

Why do evolutionists continue to pretend these do not exist, and refuse to display them in every museum alongside the dinosaur fossils? Do you feel people might come to a different conclussion if they knew the truth?

Dinosaur Found With Bird In Its Gut : Discovery News

The Early Bird Catches the Dinosaur - Answers in Genesis

Dinosaur Fossil Found in Mammal's Stomach | LiveScience

Mammals Thrived Before Dinosaurs Died | Ancient Mammals | Multituberculates | LiveScience

Dinosaur Fossil 'Wasn't Supposed to Be There'

Fossil muddies the origin of birds | Paleontology | Science News

Scientists find oldest feathered dinosaur yet: Sorry, Archaeopteryx - Los Angeles Times

Stop misrepresenting what is found, stop the lies and the fraud already.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Which lead to evolution being taught in schools which lead to creationism being banned from schools.

Without this trial and presenting of false evidence to the public, you never would of gotten evolution in the schools to begin with.

So what are you doing about the hundreds of mammal fossils found with dinosaur bones, why are not these on display since they were found with them? Why are you hiding this? Why are you hiding that owls and parrots have been found alongside dinosaurs?

Why do evolutionists continue to pretend these do not exist, and refuse to display them in every museum alongside the dinosaur fossils? Do you feel people might come to a different conclussion if they knew the truth?

Dinosaur Found With Bird In Its Gut : Discovery News

The Early Bird Catches the Dinosaur - Answers in Genesis

Dinosaur Fossil Found in Mammal's Stomach | LiveScience

Mammals Thrived Before Dinosaurs Died | Ancient Mammals | Multituberculates | LiveScience

Dinosaur Fossil 'Wasn't Supposed to Be There'

Fossil muddies the origin of birds | Paleontology | Science News

Scientists find oldest feathered dinosaur yet: Sorry, Archaeopteryx - Los Angeles Times

I haven't got time to read all the links, but it's well established that mammals were around at the end of the dinosaur age (albeit small ones). I don't think that's news or that it in any way refutes evolution.

The ideas about just what dinosaurs looked like on the outside are always developing as we make new discoveries with new technology and techniques. Remember, the evidence being looked at is at least 65 million years old! The dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park films should have had feathers.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟735,503.00
Faith
Humanist
Owls and parrots? Really? I don't see any support for that in the links you provided.

You mean as not displayed here? Birds are Dinosaurs
Nor here: Birds: The Late Evolution of Dinosaurs | Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
And as covered up here:Winged Victory: Modern Birds Now Found to Have Been Contemporaries of Dinosaurs: Scientific American

<snipped links>

But all these links are proof for evolution, not against it. It is perfectly logical for both species to coexist for a while when one species evolve from another. This goes for dinosaurs and birds as well as for dinosaurs and mammals. Note that the common ancestor for dinosaurs and mammals was much earlier, and that primitive mammals existed all through the triassic and jurassic periods, at the same time as dinosaurs dominated.

Likewise.

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mod Hat On