May 6, 2004
MELBOURNE
Visit site
✟7,849.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
HI Katie,:wave: i do some ballooning at the craft market my church holds, i dress up as a clown, so doing the balloon animals kinda goes with the charecter.. any way i am not familiar of any websites out there, to tell you the truth i have been wanting to extend my ballooning skills (i can only do a dog, girraffe, sword, and a parrot) but never thought about looking on the web for it, so i might have a scan around and let you know how i go... so where and when is the mission trip? is it a focus on a specific age?

Upvote 0

katieb2005

Dec 2, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
✟7,689.00
Faith
Baptist
we're going to delaware and making them on the boardwalk basically for anyone who wants them. you could get a book to help you learn some more things, i checked one out from the library that really helped me. some really easy ones you could learn are a bear/monkey (theyre basically the same) and flower. i also recommend hats, kids love them and theyre easy (to make basic helmet, almost fully inflate balloon then starting with the nozzle end wrap it around kids head to measure then wrap remaining balloon to close the circle, use the rest of the balloon to make an arch across the top of the hat and attach to back of hat..sorry that probably was confusing) then you can add anything you want to the hat for endless variety..good luck! http://www.multihobbies.com/balloons/scultptures/index.htm i recommend this to learn some basic things :)

Upvote 0