Dec 10, 2007
✟7,848.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ya i twice had expeiences with them one in a VERY realistic dream, another IRL. go to i think collosians twards the end of the book and read about the armor of god. even if you know it by heart this really helps. after that deep prayer is key (well for me anyway) once you focus only on Him its a matter of faith in His power he has given you and the conviction in how you say the words. u can command them to leave or stay away in jesus' name, and by the Lord's promise to us they must obey.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
ya i twice had expeiences with them one in a VERY realistic dream, another IRL. go to i think collosians twards the end of the book and read about the armor of god. even if you know it by heart this really helps. after that deep prayer is key (well for me anyway) once you focus only on Him its a matter of faith in His power he has given you and the conviction in how you say the words. u can command them to leave or stay away in jesus' name, and by the Lord's promise to us they must obey.
thankyou for the advice,I will go and read it now, I just started feeling uneasy and I could just sense evil, and then my light switched off and on. Anyway I have ordered it to leave in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

mechman

Dec 10, 2007
✟7,848.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thankyou for the advice,I will go and read it now, I just started feeling uneasy and I could just sense evil, and then my light switched off and on. Anyway I have ordered it to leave in the name of Jesus.
keep us updated on it good luck!:hug:

Upvote 0

twebcheater

Dec 29, 2006
✟7,942.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Are your surroundings any different than normal? I know there are times when i am in certain areas or have a certain sort of person walk past me or something i get a bad vibe like you said... Sometimes things just dont add up... like the time a guy was selling brand new 1000$ stereo systems in the boxes for cheap out of the back of his minivan and wanted me to buy one for even 100$...

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree witht the above poster. Pray the armor of God over yourself and use the authority that was given to you in the bible to stomp on snakes and scorpions and drive out demons. It can be as simple as saying the name of jesus or commanding whatever it is you are feeling to Go in the name of Jesus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

twebcheater

Dec 29, 2006
✟7,942.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm not saying its demons or anything... i mean its certainly possible... but sometimes it's as simple as coming across someone who is on something, someone or who likely is involved in criminal activity, or who is just a shady character for some unknown reason. I'm also not saying don't be around those people ever. Just don't be alone when you are, it's safer that way. I know there are certain places i wouldn't go alone after a certain time of night... There is a sort of intuition that has developed in me and im sure other people too... sometimes you can tell for the most part when people are ok with ya, and sometimes not. I even pick up the occasional hitchhiker if i dont get a bad "vibe".

Upvote 0

GuacaMolly

Nov 1, 2007
Dallas
✟10,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks everyone for the advice and for not thinking Im being stupid lol.

Hey Becky, I'm glad it left you alone! I have been oppressed very frequently by demons, and a couple extremely intense encounters. I feel like all that's between us and the unseen world is a veil, and it's often a lot thinner with me.

Anyway, not something I usually talk about because even in the Christian circle it's a little taboo, but you're not alone, for sure!

:hug:

Upvote 0

mechman

Dec 10, 2007
✟7,848.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ephesians 6 is the armor of God - and yes, I've experienced a "presence" more than once. I know it was "real" at least one of those times b/c my dog sensed it too and jumped up from sleeping and started barking at it. :eek:
dang! lol prolly should have looked it up before posting, my bad everyone!

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
dang! lol prolly should have looked it up before posting, my bad everyone!
I only know that b/c I pray it every morning - I got an excerpt of it in a Christian parenting book that I read...so I put it in my bathroom and I pray it over myself and my kids every morning as I get ready for work. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mechman

Dec 10, 2007
✟7,848.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I only know that b/c I pray it every morning - I got an excerpt of it in a Christian parenting book that I read...so I put it in my bathroom and I pray it over myself and my kids every morning as I get ready for work. :thumbsup:
*takes notes* sounds like a good idea. i will keep that in mind.

Upvote 0
S

SonicBOOM

At the moment Im feeling a bad presence and Im really freaked out. I have been feeling bad vibes recently and I think it may be evil spirits. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have, every now and than I feel this intense fear in a specific area. It usaully happens in my bedroom. I'll look at my wall or door and feel this intense fear in that specific area. I usaully could swear that someone or something is there just watching me. I know this is a normal exprence with demons because I have freinds who claim to have the same thing happen to them. They say that the demons "Watch" us and try to scare us, but they can't do anything TO us because we are sealed by the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

trulyliving

Jul 28, 2007
✟8,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Becky! Glad to hear that by now, that spirit is gone. The same exact thing happened to me some years ago - a light that never flickers started to flicker as I felt a build up of some presence... I immediately told it to go away in Jesus name and started worshipping/praising God and it was gone.....

Here's some verses that I always quote (some others already mentioned I think) -

Luke 10: 19 (about our authority over the demons)
Eph 1:21 (about Jesus' headship far above ALL principalities and powers)
2Cor 10:4 (about our weapons being mighty in pulling down strongholds)
James 2:19 (about even demons knowing there is one God & trembling)
Mat 8:29-32 (a meditation about how the demons know about their ultimate doom, thereby asking Jesus if He had come before the appointed time of their ultimate perish at the end of time, and having to ask permission fr Jesus to go into the herd of swine)

Upvote 0