• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Trigger Warning Bad Neighbours

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is hard for persons to understand the extent to which neighbors would do any and everything to harm another neighbor. In my case, neighbors who I have known all my life have tried to harm me and my family several times but has not succeeded in doing so. One of the neighbors who lives across from me, seems to be doing everything to convince persons that I am bad. They send persons to come to my home to accost me, in the past they have tried to poison me and my family but Jesus Christ protected us. When they see us, they act friendly and nice like all is well, but inside their hearts it is obvious that they hate us. What did I do to deserve this hate? Me and my family did nothing wrong to these neighbors or anyone else.

Now some activities is going on in where my neighbors live across from me where I see strange persons going to their home, one of them told my mother that they are fixing the house, but it is much more than that. I know this because I saw one of the "workers" stopped and stared at the home in which I live in, giving an intense stare, as if he has heard something about us, and trying to figure out what me and my family did to this neighbor. Let me repeat, "Me and my family did nothing wrong to these neighbors".

These particular neighbors Jesus Christ showed me previously that apparently they are Satanists or involved in an occult group/groups. They kidnap persons and then sacrifice them. Apparently they have been doing this for years unknown to me and my family. These same neighbors no one would suspect that they can be so wicked. They look normal, they act normal, they are helpful, friendly etc but unfortunately that is just an act. One of them goes to the same church where one of my relatives preaches at and recently got baptized.

Christians reading this would wonder how on earth a Satanist can enter the church, get baptized, and no one seems to know what is going on. The reason I believe has to do with the fact that this pastor's life is not lined up with what he preaches, so it is like there is a spiritual blindness in the church.

I am asking you to pray for me and my family. That Jesus Christ will expose these neighbors and other neighbors around me and my family who are very bad.

Reactions: Arc F1

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It is hard for persons to understand the extent to which neighbors would do any and everything to harm another neighbor. In my case, neighbors who I have known all my life have tried to harm me and my family several times but has not succeeded in doing so. One of the neighbors who lives across from me, seems to be doing everything to convince persons that I am bad. They send persons to come to my home to accost me, in the past they have tried to poison me and my family but Jesus Christ protected us.

In what way do you claim neighbours sought to poison you? I'm not saying they didn't but that's a pretty strong claim to make.

When they see us, they act friendly and nice like all is well, but inside their hearts it is obvious that they hate us.

Well on the positive side at least they act friendly on the surface. You can build on that to your advantage. When you see them make sure you maintain a friendly stance with them too and look for ways to increase any conversation.....the weather, or just anything you can think of that can be kind conversation. I don't usually cite my age but I'm over 60 and I've worked over 40 years in the work force. In companies I've worked for you have work groups about 50 each and sometimes layoffs happen, variety of things and people are made to switch groups to different buildings etc.

My point is many times people wonder how they'll be accepted liked or hated or whatever. I've NEVER been afraid of that. I've always found that if someone was trying to spread disdain towards me just keep loving people, being kind and helpful no matter what, ....the one who loves and is kind will always rise to the top. It may take some time but consider your first attempts to do so like planting seeds of love. You know what ends up happening? Usually the people who thought you were a jerk or a no good person actually begins to realize it was the person who spoke against you is he problem. It may take time though so be patient.

What did I do to deserve this hate? Me and my family did nothing wrong to these neighbors or anyone else.

If your neighbours are genuinely feeling that keep in mind that doesn't mean that has to be their forever way of thinking . The question is now what are you going to do sow kindness and peace into their lives? Trust me on this, this works and I can tell you case, after case, after case it has. But it does take time and patience.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They send persons to come to my home to accost me, in the past they have tried to poison me and my family

They kidnap persons and then sacrifice them.
Do you have evidence to prove this?
Saying you know or or believe is not evidence.
Had you seen them talking to someone, who then come across to your house to make accusations based on what your neighbour said. Can you prove it to a third party?
Ditto yous accusation of kidnap and murder. What evidence do you have?
If you have evidence why haven't you taken it to the police?
Kidnap and murder are very serious crimes, and almost as serious is to accus someone of doing so.

If you have nothing you can take to the police, don't talk about your suspicions, if they really don't like you and they get evidence of your accusations from a third party, they could she you.

Please be very careful.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to also add that yesterday that Jesus Christ allowed me to hear the following words where a woman speaking said the following in reference to me and the things I posted above "A iidedat dat man" (in English - A idiot that man) so she is calling me an idiot, stupid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In what way do you claim neighbours sought to poison you? I'm not saying they didn't but that's a pretty strong claim to make.

Well on the positive side at least they act friendly on the surface. You can build on that to your advantage. When you see them make sure you maintain a friendly stance with them too and look for ways to increase any conversation.....the weather, or just anything you can think of that can be kind conversation. I don't usually cite my age but I'm over 60 and I've worked over 40 years in the work force. In companies I've worked for you have work groups about 50 each and sometimes layoffs happen, variety of things and people are made to switch groups to different buildings etc.

My point is many times people wonder how they'll be accepted liked or hated or whatever. I've NEVER been afraid of that. I've always found that if someone was trying to spread disdain towards me just keep loving people, being kind and helpful no matter what, ....the one who loves and is kind will always rise to the top. It may take some time but consider your first attempts to do so like planting seeds of love. You know what ends up happening? Usually the people who thought you were a jerk or a no good person actually begins to realize it was the person who spoke against you is he problem. It may take time though so be patient.

If your neighbours are genuinely feeling that keep in mind that doesn't mean that has to be their forever way of thinking . The question is now what are you going to do sow kindness and peace into their lives? Trust me on this, this works and I can tell you case, after case, after case it has. But it does take time and patience.

The claim I made is serious, I do not make this claim lightly. If anybody was to tell me 8 yrs ago that my one of my neighbors have been trying to poison me and my family I would never believe it. Jesus Christ began revealing to me what was happening through dreams and by proving to me over and over again that yes my neighbors were bad etc. This neighbor at times would give food to my family occasionally and vice versa. Then she started selling chicken to one of my parents, where she rears chickens, strip the chicken herself, and then gives my mother the whole chicken raw to buy, so she can cut and cook it. Jesus Christ began showing me when our neighbor would gives us food she would poison it. Before all of this I never thought my neighbor was bad and would do anything like this. I became very concerned about this, and prayed asking Jesus Christ to protect our food. If I told my parents what was happening, they would not believe me, they would still cook the food and eat it, so it was imperative that I prayed about this.

I know that people can change, however the type of people coming at me hate me. Just recently Jesus Christ showed me a former high school classmate and she said to me 'Have you made your will as yet," indicating that there are plans to have me murdered. People have threatening me (former classmates, young children and others who do not know me etc) and whenever my alter reports it to the police, the police do not investigate it at all, so they know what is happening and is complicit. My alter personalities have reported death threats that people make against me at least over 20 times to the police and the police does nothing about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you have evidence to prove this?
Saying you know or or believe is not evidence.
Had you seen them talking to someone, who then come across to your house to make accusations based on what your neighbour said. Can you prove it to a third party?
Ditto yous accusation of kidnap and murder. What evidence do you have?
If you have evidence why haven't you taken it to the police?
Kidnap and murder are very serious crimes, and almost as serious is to accus someone of doing so.

If you have nothing you can take to the police, don't talk about your suspicions, if they really don't like you and they get evidence of your accusations from a third party, they could she you.

Please be very careful.

The police is complicit. As I said in the previous post, people have threatened to kill me (my alters), many times my alters report it to the police, but the police does not do anything about these threats, they completely ignore it. I do not have any direct evidence this happened but I know it is happening. I have to trust Jesus Christ with all of this, he knows everything that is happening, and he will prove me right. I do not simply make up things about people, I know these people all or most of my life (from a baby) and I liked them and trusted them, and it was a complete shock to find out my neighbors were bad not good like I always thought. I had to either accept what Jesus Christ was showing me or pretend that I live in a normal community, which at times I still do, because all these years I still have moments where I question myself, my sanity. I say hi to them whenever I see them as I normally do, because everything appears to be normal on the surface, and this is the only way I know to cope with what is happening, to pretend that everything is normal and okay.

I have not talked to anyone about about this because I know they won't believe me. They look and act completely normal, they have children, have been in leadership positions, helped a lot of young people, bring cooked food to a neighbor who is unable to see well etc. So this people are model citizens by definition. When people think of criminals they have a particular idea what a criminal should look like and they do not fit that description.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yesterday Jesus Christ gave me a dream where my mother was talking to bad neighbor and she told my mother something like "She has gotten intelligence" etc"

The only time someone used the words intelligence in Jamaica is in regards to law enforcement, soldiers who have gotten tips about a bad person. Because these particular neighbors know a lot of people, I know that many police and soldiers are on their side.

There are persons who are sharing false information about me and are targeting me because of this. A lot of persons have been threatening to kill me. Basically most everyone I know, I have met in life, have been aggressive towards me, and I have done them nothing.

Dictionary.com states that intelligence:

"the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

the collection of information of military or political value."

Jesus Christ gave me a dream last night showing saying (shouting) the words "YOU ARE A LIAR ..." There were more words said but I don't remember that is why I put the ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0