Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Last night Barbara had a bad fall. Today she was at the medical centre. She was talking to her friends until it was her time to go in and see a nurse. Soon after there was a loud thud as if someone had fallen, one of the workers called for help and all the nurses went running to help. Please pray that Barbara is alright. Thanks. God bless.
(PS no doctors at the medical centre today, they only come once a month for a few days)

Evening update: I saw her daughter at my work place and she said she is doing good, but they are going to send her for a CT scan to be on the safe side

Last edited:

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last night Barbara had a bad fall. Today she was at the medical centre. She was talking to her friends until it was her time to go in and see a nurse. Soon after there was a loud thud as if someone had fallen, one of the workers called for help and all the nurses went running to help. Please pray that Barbara is alright. Thanks. God bless.
(PS no doctors at the medical centre today, they only come once a month for a few days)
Praying for Barbara! She has really had it rough! Please keep us updated. :praying:

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Evening update: I saw her daughter at my work place and she said she is doing good, but they are going to send her for a CT scan to be on the safe side Thanks for your prayers. God bless.

Upvote 0