• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereareyouGod?

Nov 7, 2004
Hertfordshire, England
Visit site
✟15,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guess whos back?!?!?!?

Wow.....your all so clever.

Basically to cut a long story short since i left this site and probably a long time before i left the site i have been going seriously down hill. I am either binging or im starving, i don't seem to be able to eat a normal amount. To top it all of, on my way to work yesterday i saw my 11 month old cat dead, covered in blood in the middle of the road. Someone had run him over n just left him to die:mad: i haven't eaten a thing since, i really need hlep guys, my life is a complete mess

:help:

Music4Hym777

Daughter of Christ
Apr 27, 2004
Arizona
✟10,229.00
Faith
Lutheran
Politics
US-Republican
WhereareyouGod? said:
Guess whos back?!?!?!?

Wow.....your all so clever.

Basically to cut a long story short since i left this site and probably a long time before i left the site i have been going seriously down hill. I am either binging or im starving, i don't seem to be able to eat a normal amount. To top it all of, on my way to work yesterday i saw my 11 month old cat dead, covered in blood in the middle of the road. Someone had run him over n just left him to die:mad: i haven't eaten a thing since, i really need hlep guys, my life is a complete mess

:help:

Hey Sweetie!

Thats is rough, I cant say I know what youre going through with the dead cat, but you NEED to pick yourself up and eat normally. I know that it is not easy, but if you want to live, really live, then you really need to get back on the bandwaggon and start eating again (without throwing up).

A trip to the doctor might be a good thing too....just so they know how you are doing...do you go to a psychiatrist or a psychologist at all? You might want to look into that too. An Eating Disorder is not something to be taken lightly, please get some help. If you need anything, I am always around, so just slip me a PM and I will get back with you most of the time within 24 hours.

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey there, boy can i relate, except add on alot more yrs...:eek: anyway, i am sooooooooo sorry for your cat. but i can say one thing ,i do the same thing .when things seem out of control in my life, i don't eat....take it out on myself......go get some help, maybe a pastor, youth pastor someone you can trust right now if you arer'nt speaking with someone, you need to get better , and the sooner you do it the easier it will be.....I care and so does the Lord.......let me know how you are doing....
Denise

Upvote 0

Loopi

I Will Fight, For One Day I'll Win
Dec 8, 2004
Bristol, England
✟2,273.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hey hun, my mob is on 24/7 u got my no so never be afraid to text ok?
I am so sorry hun that things are going downhill, try and talk to someone who you trust in your church, just talk to them about where your at. Even if its just to give you someone who you know you can lean on when things are hard, just so that theres someone there in real life, as well as us lot chatting to you on here.
*hugs* am praying for you
x

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.