Hallstone

Jul 20, 2016
Pacific Northwest
✟14,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, it's not Mary. Victorinus, the 1260days the woman is in the wilderness in Revelation 12:6 - those correspond to the 1260 days of the two witnesses. Does the church need to have two witnesses testify to them about Jesus - or Israel ? The two witnesses are to testify to Israel.
I think that time corresponds to the first escape from Jerusalem in 70ad, and there will be another, also the two witnesses are witnessing to the world from Israel at the end, everyone will see them on their smart phones all over the world, so the prophecy will be fulfilled that everyone will see them killed and raised.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think the woman that's mentioned with the red dragon is probably the true Israel (Christ's True Jewish Church that transcends history) because she participates in His birth and the first escape from Jerusalem by the true believers 2.5 years before the destruction of Jerusalem because of Christ's warning to the apostles. the flood is the Roman Armies, and she escapes. Remember the OT prophecy where 'the people of the Ruler who is to come (Romans) will destroy the city and the sanctuary and its end will come like/with a flood.
This is an End Times Event. It can have nothing to do with 70 AD. Read Daniel 12:1-2 and Revelation 12 along with Matthew 24:14-23. It is as clear as day that this even is END TIMES. You have to put them all 3 together. Daniel 12:1-2 is speaking about a TIME OF TROUBLE such as never before or there ever will be again, then it says at that time {AT THAT TIME), many that sleep will awake, some to everlasting life, some to torment.

Then in Matthew 24:14......on, it says the Gospel MUST BE PREACHED unto all the world, then the END WILL COME, the very next verse warns of the Abomination of Desolation and Jesus says there will be a TIME OF TROUBLE (verse 21) like never before or ever will be, and verse 22 then says IF THE TIME WAS NOT SHORTENED, NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED, That is an END TIME EVENT !!

If you take a peak back at Daniel 11:45, the last verse before Daniel 12:1, it speaks about the Anti-Christ (that's who it is) planting his palace in the Holy Mountain (that's the Abomination of Desolation). Then in Daniel 12:1 Michael Stands up and its a TIME OF TROUBLE (Just like Matthew 24:21)......Go read Rev. 12, Micheal casts Satan out of Heaven, the Woman (Israel) flees into the Wilderness and God protects her there for 1260 Days, the EXACT TIME the Anti-Christ/Beast is given to rule over the Saints AT THE END, and in Matthew 24 Jesus tells the Jews when they see the Abomination of Desolation, they should FLEE to the Wilderness.......IT ALL MATCHES......IT ALL MATCHES AN END TIME EVENT.

You have to put the bible together, here a little there a little, it will fit, if we fit it together.

There is NO DOUBT this is an END TIME EVENT.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Number 8 is kind of a riddle like the honey nest inside the Loins dead body in the Old Testament. It really is only Satan who John is saying is the King over the Anti-Christ and was the King over all the other 6 Beast Kingdoms. There will be not 8th King as a Man or as a Beast Kingdom, hence only 7 Heads on the Beast. You might say the Body is Satan, and the 7 Heads are his minions, if you get my gist.

I think the time of the Gentiles was ushered in at Pentecost. In Leviticus 23, there are 7 Feasts, God gave us a pattern of what was to come in these 7 Feasts.

Spring Feasts
Feast of Passover:
Jesus shed his blood for us...FULFILLED.

Feast of First-fruits: Jesus was the First-fruits of God, raised from the Dead, ascending to the right hand of God....FULFILLED.

Feast of Unleavened Bread: Jesus was Without Sin...FULFILLED.

Then you have the KEY: The Pentecost was not in in the Spring or Fall, it was a Feast all unto itself, it is the Harvest Time so to speak. The Church is the Pentecost (Church Age) of the Feasts, we are Harvesting as a Body for the Sower Jesus Christ. When the Time of the Gentiles is fulfilled, I believe the Church will be called home at the "LAST TRUMP". More on that below.

Fall Feasts
Feast of Trumps: The Feast of Trumps/Trumpets does nothing in reality, EXCEPT calls and end to Pentecost and signifies that the Feast of Atonement and Feast of Tabernacles are nigh. In my opinion, when this Trump sounds, the Church (Age of Pentecost) will be called home, and then God will deal again with Israel, during what is known as Jacobs Trouble or Daniels 70th Week.

Feast of Atonement: Funny that when the Church is called home we have a FEAST OF ATONEMENT NEXT...Israel must atone for their sins before the 70th Week of Daniel ends, so says the Prophecy. Israel turns back to God, who then protects them for 1260 days in the Wilderness from the Anti-Christ !!

Feast of Tabernacle: What does Tabernacle mean ? TO DWELL WITH GOD LOL !!! So when Israel Repents (Atones for their sins by accepting Jesus as their Messiah) they wilL then DWELL WITH GOD !!

God in Leviticus 23 gave us a pattern of everything that was to come.

Thank you for this

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are most welcome. If you need to use anything I post you can copy and paste it with permission. I have been studying this awhile along with the Jewish Wedding Pattern.

God Bless
It's funny that you should say that

I just told your post regards to the feasts to a poster on Yeshua rose on the sixth day and I am hoping he comes here to look at it

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are most welcome. If you need to use anything I post you can copy and paste it with permission. I have been studying this awhile along with the Jewish Wedding Pattern.

God Bless
BEAUTIFUL

I am hoping this Jewish man will come and see what you have said

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I do have a question to ask you regarding Daniel and was hoping that I could pm you?
Please do............I have just eaten my fish and chips (LOL) and I am now resting a bit while browsing the Net.

OR YOU CAN ASK HERE....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will explain what the Lord has shown me recently, I blogged a blog eight months ago and in the blog I stated that Rev. 17:18 was speaking of Rome,(from my perspective) within two months God had Revealed to me who Babylon was, who the Beast is and who the Harlot is. My opinion is my opinion, I never allow it to supersede God's revelation, in other words I do not hold on to the pride of my opinion. If you want to know who the Harlot, Beast and Babylon is read on.

To start with it is not a City, it is not Rome, Babylon proper, Jerusalem, NYC, it is not the RCC, Mecca or America. HINT: The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. There is also NO MYSTERY BABYLON, I do not understand why we continue to say this, the Angel in 17:7 says this: Rev. 17: 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel ? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Since the Angel says I will explain the Mystery of the woman (Harlot) and the beast she rides (Seven Headed Beast) why do we insist that it is still a Mystery and why do we not understand that in Rev. 17:8-18 the Angel explains the Mystery to us ? Why do we miss what is in plain site ? Mystery (Musterion) in the Greek means Secret by Gods Silence, once God reveals the Secret/Mystery, it is no longer a Mystery.

The Seven Headed Beast is explained by the Angel first, many people say it sits on 7 hills, when the passage has nothing to do with hills or location, it is speaking of Seven Rulers who arise, we understand this because in the very next verse it speaks about the Seven Kings. So she sits on Seven Mountains which = Seven Rulers just like the Seven Heads = Seven Kingdoms. Then the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings ? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast/Dragon. So we are searching for the other three heads, who can they possibly be ? What is the commonality of the Beasts/Heads that are mentioned ? They each Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, that is what made them a "BEAST", so we need to go through history and find the other three common Beasts/Heads. Well lets see, after a little thought we should get this fairly easily, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel, and the Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings will according to prophecy Conquer Israel (Abomination of Desolation). So lets add this up, and see what the Angel has revealed to us.

Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings). We understand the Beast with Seven Heads now. This is why the USSR, China, the United States and even the British Empire or Ottoman Empire can not be a Beast or one of the Seven Heads, they never Conquered Israel, while Israel/PEOPLE were in the land. The Brits ruled Palestine as did the Ottoman Empire, but God dispersed Israel all over the World, this was why Ezekiel prophesied that Israel would be as "Dead Men's Bones" but we know those dead men's bones came Alive again in 1948, so after Rome, and up until 1948, there could be no Beast, because there was no Israel in the land. The Seven Headed Beast is revealed.

Now what does the Angel say about the Harlot/Woman ? Well firstly it says the Water she sat on is Peoples, Nations, Tongues and Multitudes. So right off the bat we understand she is Worldwide. A key is in Rev. 17:16 the Kings in league with the Beast destroy her, but why after all these years of being co-mingled together do they burn her and destroy her ? Because she is ALL FALSE RELIGION, and the Anti-Christ right after the Abomination of Desolation will demand to be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD !! The Anti-Christ will come after Israel, who flees to the Wilderness where God protects them for 1260 days (Rev. 12), he then comes after Christians who became Christians after the Rapture to Behead them, and he will destroy Islam, Buddhism and all Religions. He demands worship as the ONLY GOD !! Remember, the Harlot is Judged, this is a Chapter that Judges her. False Religion has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs on its hands.

Ever wonder why the Harlot is HATED by the Kings but when Babylon is destroyed the Kings Cry and Lament her demise ? Because they are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES !! Babylon is False Government and the Harlot is False Religion. People then say "but what about Rev. 17:18" that verse calls her a city ? Well the Angel was only reminding John what he SAW, and the vision was what ? A woman with four things imprinted on her head, MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, Abominations of the Earth and Mother of Harlots. The Angel just reminded John that she was BABYLON the Mother of FALSE RELIGIONS. Not a City, but a MEMORY which is repulsive to God the Father. Proof of this is in Rev. 16.

There really is no Rev. 17 and 18, Rev. 16 comes right before Rev. 19. Rev. 17 is only the Harlot {False Religion} being destroyed and that happens in Rev. 6 and 7, and Rev. 18 is only Babylon or the Last Beast Head of the Seven Headed Beast coming against Israel, getting the plagues of God rained down on them via the Trumpets and the Vials of God. Rev. 17 and 18 are just an enhanced retelling of things already told, thus in Rev. 16 we are told, IT IS DONE !!

In Rev. 16 the 6th Vial gathers the Nations against Israel (Anti-Christ/10 Kings which is Europe and the Kings of the East) and we know who meets them at Meggido don't we ? Jesus our Lord. After he lands on the Mt. of Olives (Zechariah 14) and splits it into (Earthquake). Rev. 16 tells it like this:

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. (IT IS DONE !! No Rev. 17 or Rev. 18 exists per se.)

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts (Earthquake splits Jerusalem), and the cities of the nations fell: (BABYLON) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So we see here that BABYLON is only a MEMORY, God sees the Nations that come against Israel as BABYLON, and gives them the fierceness of his wrath. Of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys those Nations that come against Israel, that is their demise. God Judges False Religion or the Harlot in Rev 17:16, she is no more after this. This happens when the Anti-Christ places an Image of himself in the Temple and demands all to Worship him, at the MID-WAY POINT or in Rev. 6 and 7.

Babylon is destroyed by Gods plagues, Babylon is the Nations that come against Israel (the World) and God destroys her with His Plagues, which are the Seals/Trumpets and Vials. Babylons commerce is no doubt destroyed, that is what plagues do. Babylon is the habitation of Devils, Satan has been cast to earth and Apollyon and his horde of demons have been released from the pit in Rev. 9. The BOTTOM LINE IS :

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION

Babylon is FALSE GOVERNMENT that tries to destroy Gods people, come after His authority, and deny His Godhead. It is not a City, it represents all that God sees as EVIL.
Since you put it that way lol
Good write up fella,

I know from my own study, there is
A one false government
A one false religon
And a false Christ (anti)

There is no confusion in your post.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revealing Times said:
... the Angel says Five have fallen, ONE IS, and one is YET TO COME. This is where we have to use our intelligence a wee bit. Who are these Kings ? Well we see in Rev. 13 when this Seven Headed Beast is described that the Beasts of Daniel are included, the Lion (Babylon) Bear (Persia) and Leopard (Greece) along with Rome of course as the fierce Beast/Dragon. So we are searching for the other three heads ... Five Kings have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece) ONE IS (Rome of course was Ruling Israel when John wrote Revelation) and one is YET TO COME (The Anti-Christ and his 10 Kings).

I like the way you explain this. The only suggestion I would like to make is how the 7th empire appeared after the breakup of Rome. The Anti-Christ to come is actually an 8th. (Rev. 17:11)

Here is a diagram you might like to use:

worldhistory.svg

Click this link if the picture isn't clear

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Since you put it that way lol
Good write up fella,

I know from my own study, there is
A one false government
A one false religon
And a false Christ (anti)

There is no confusion in your post.
I have perfected it somewhat since that time, but overall nothing has changed, except I now understand the Mortal Wound in full. God is great He is revealing much in these last days.

God Bless. (My Pup and I just took a nap for about 4 hours. Needed refreshing.)

I like the way you explain this. The only suggestion I would like to make is how the 7th empire appeared after the breakup of Rome. The Anti-Christ to come is actually an 8th. (Rev. 17:11)

Here is a diagram you might like to use:

Hello brother in Christ, I looked at the LINK, and I saw Islam. I promise its a head-fake my brother. You can't have a Beast without Israel in the land, God dispersed her the world over in circa 70 AD to 125 AD. Thus God saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones until 1948, they were dead unto God but as Ezekiel prophesied he brought them back to life.

The Mortal Wound comes from there being no Israel to BEAST OVER, thus the figurative Beast suffers a figurative wound. Then when the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem he becomes the BEAST for 42 Months, thus the figurative Beast is HEALED !!

Islam and the RCC angle are both head-fakes by Satan. The Ottoman Empire nor the British Empire can be BEASTS because there was no Israel in the land until 1948.

As per the 8th King, that is Apollyon the Demon from the bottomless pit, he is a Spiritual Principality that Satan placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region to destroy Israel. Once Israel was no more and thus Rome was no more a BEAST he was locked into the pit by God. Thus he WAS (Over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome) IS NOT in that he is not a reigning Principality as we speak because he is locked in the Bottomless Pit. But YET IS, in that he will be released at the 1st Woe from the bottomless pit in Rev. chapter 9.

The Mortal Wound or Seventh Head can only come forth and be healed once Israel is REBORN, and that happened in 1948, that is why the Six Day War was not a success, its not time until its time, no one can Conquer Israel until this "Man of Sin" makes a PEACE/SECURITY deal with them and deceives them. Daniel 8:25 says he destroys MANY BY PEACE !!

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But you are treating the 8th beast as a person, and the 7 other beasts as kingdoms. That is not a consistent hermaneutic: They are all beasts, so they are all kingdoms.

As for your objection that there was no Israel to "BEAST OVER", I interpret the people being persecuted as the 'people of God' in a more general sense than only the ethnic nation of Israel. Historically, the Islamic caliphate that arose after the the 10 kingdoms, persecuted (severely) both Jews as well as Christians.

Also, the Islamic caliphate changed "times and laws" (Dan 7:25) in a way that had never been done before. Islam fits the description better than any other interpretation.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But you are treating the 8th beast as a person, and the 7 other beasts as kingdoms. That is not a consistent hermaneutic: They are all beasts, so they are all kingdoms.
No sir, the 7th Beast is a MAN the 8th Beast is a Demonic entity that is never seen, thus he is over ALL SEVEN (of the seven) but there is no 8 Beast Heads, he is a Spiritual Entity.

So we have the first six Beast Heads (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome) and they were all Kingdoms that had successive Kings. The LAST BEAST HEAD will never have but one King over them, hes the Anti-Christ, he will Conquer Israel and become the Beast for 42 months and he will die as the only King of they "Beast System" hence Daniel shows him as the BEAST that is cast into the burning fire.

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

This matches Rev. ch. 19 of course.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev. 17 REDUCES the Seven Kingdoms to KINGS THAT HAVE FALLEN for this specific reason, God wants us to know the Last Beast is a mere MAN, not a Kingdom per se of successive Kings. That is why the Seven Hills is a FALSE FLAG, it has absolutely nothing to do with Seven Mountains or hills, how could it Its about Seven Beast Heads all in different places save they last two. (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ of the E.U. cant be in any ONE CITY !!)

So just like 10/20, 5/10 and 1/2 are REDUCED, the Kings are REDUCED so we know the Last Beast is a MAN. God gives us all the Kings who have FALLEN. Of course each Kingdom has to have that ONE KING at the helm when the Kingdom falls, so it works. FIVE have fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) ONE IS (Rome was) and one is NOT YET COME ( Anti-Christ/Little Horn conquers Jerusalem and becomes the Beast, BUT........He also FALLS.........Thus he is the ONLY KING to be at the head both when his Kingdom became a BEAST and when his Kingdom lost ts DOMINION as the Beast. Gods riddles are deep, deeper than our understandings at times.

So the LAST BEAST is not a Kingdom per se, it about ONE MAN !!

As for your objection that there was no Israel to "BEAST OVER", I interpret the people being persecuted as the 'people of God' in a more general sense than only the ethnic nation of Israel. Historically, the Islamic caliphate that arose after the the 10 kingdoms, persecuted (severely) both Jews as well as Christians.

And I saw Rev. 17:18 as Rome, but we must allow God to lead us brother, we can't get stuck in OUR UNDERSTANDINGS. Men's traditions etc. etc. etc. are just that. There is the Church Age and Jews can be a part of that if they so desire, but God stated they would for the most part stay blind until the time of the Gentiles had come full. Then when we are Raptued, Israel will be called to repent in the Final Week of the 70 Weeks Prophecy. I called the Harlot ALL FALSE RELIGION in this thread, meaning Islam will be WIPED OUT by the Beast. She is judged in Rev. 17 and is no more.

Also, the Islamic caliphate changed "times and laws" (Dan 7:25) in a way that had never been done before. Islam fits the description better than any other interpretation.

I think this happens when the Anti-Christ becomes the BEAST and claims t be God, he of course has to do away with the Calendar because it is based off of the fact that Jesus Christ died 2000 years ago. B.C. and A.D. Anno Domino (in the Year of our Lord). That is what I believe it means.

God Bless brother. Good thoughts..............

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revealing Times said:
I think this happens when the Anti-Christ becomes the BEAST and claims t be God, he of course has to do away with the Calendar because it is based off of the fact that Jesus Christ died 2000 years ago. B.C. and A.D. Anno Domino (in the Year of our Lord). That is what I believe it means.
In AD 622 Islam burst on the scene. Islam is dated from 16 July 622 because that was the start of the Hegira. The Hegira is a purely lunar calendar and has been in used from then until now. The clue is found in here:

“He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law.” (Daniel 7:25)
I believe this predication was directly fulfilled when Mohammad forced his calendar into being, as a compulsory alternative to our Christian calendar, and as an alternative to the Jewish luni-solar one.

Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is just to inspire thought

John 4-16
Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come back.” 17 The woman answered him, “I have no husband.” Jesus said to her, “You are right in saying, ‘I have no husband’; 18 for you have had five husbands, and the one you have now is not your husband. What you have said is true!”

Rev 17-“This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; also, they are seven kings, 10 of whom five have fallen, one is living, and the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction.

• The Samaritan woman was waiting for a messiah.( not yet come)
  • Jesus told her that he is the messiah she is waiting for
  • She believes Him.
  • Jesus becomes her Lord (seventh husband)

• Jesus for her was yet to come
  • Jesus stayed a short while
  • Jesus was going to His destruction (the cross)
  • The resurrected Christ the eighth who was, is, and yet to come, and one of the seven
Christ's resurrection is expressed --Was, Is, yet to come

The anti-christ imitation-- Was and is not.

Jesus-- as number seven goes to the cross(destruction)
Jesus--as number eight is resurrected
anti-christ-- as number eight is resurrected and goes to destruction (resurrection is destroyed)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is just to inspire thought

John 4-16
Jesus said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come back.” 17 The woman answered him, “I have no husband.” Jesus said to her, “You are right in saying, ‘I have no husband’; 18 for you have had five husbands, and the one you have now is not your husband. What you have said is true!”

Rev 17-“This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; also, they are seven kings, 10 of whom five have fallen, one is living, and the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction.

• The Samaritan woman was waiting for a messiah.( not yet come)
  • Jesus told her that he is the messiah she is waiting for
  • She believes Him.
  • Jesus becomes her Lord (seventh husband)

• Jesus for her was yet to come
  • Jesus stayed a short while
  • Jesus was going to His destruction (the cross)
  • The resurrected Christ the eighth who was, is, and yet to come, and one of the seven
Christ's resurrection is expressed --Was, Is, yet to come

The anti-christ imitation-- Was and is not.

Jesus-- as number seven goes to the cross(destruction)
Jesus--as number eight is resurrected
anti-christ-- as number eight is resurrected and goes to destruction (resurrection is destroyed)
Where did you get this at brother? Because it makes no sense in reality.

The one that WAS...IS NOT...YET IS is the 8th Beast, a Demonic Spirit of all 7. (over all 7).

Apollyon is in the pit as we speak that is why he IS NOT.....He will be released at the 1st Woe (Rev. 9) he WAS over the Middle East Region/Israel and the Med. Sea Region until Rome dispersed Israel in circa 70 AD - 125 AD.

Jesus isn't married, even symbolically to a flesh woman, I don't get that.

Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You should see that I understand that when I showed the patterns of Christ's eternal qualities and anti-christ's imitation? Christ is like this--Was, Is, and yet to come. Anti-christ--was and is not. All of us will be a was and is not. Only God can be a was, is, yet to come
Jesus is too married. The marriage of the Lamb. You must have read in many places Jesus referred to as the Bridegroom? And the Church His bride? Besides just the pattern of parallel numbers should inspire a further investigation. It is astonishing . I don't know what it means, I just know it is there and no one seems to noticed. I just noticed one day that the numbering of the Samaritan woman's husbands matched precisely the numbers in revelation and the dots started connecting. Can you imagine when this Pagan woman makes Jesus her Lord and Savior and Jesus is grafted onto her pattern that the entire pattern in Revelation appears? Even the 'eighth is one of the seven. Remember that everything we see the beast do is an imitation of Jesus Incarnate. There is much more I just gave a brief summary. I really don't know what it means. I just know astonishing parallels come out of it. Thank you for reading and responding. Your brother in Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Apollyon is in the pit as we speak that is why he IS NOT.....He will be released at the 1st Woe (Rev. 9) he WAS over the Middle East Region/Israel and the Med. Sea Region until Rome dispersed Israel in circa 70 AD - 125 AD.
One must keep in mind in regards of prophecy. It is not bound by time. It comes from heaven. Heaven is eternal in nature. So the visions that come down to us from there communicate spiritual realities imaged by earthly objects. A dragon is an earthly object that communicates the spiritual reality of Satan. One we can't see to one we can. This is how the vision is received in the prophets mind. Even He must be able to properly interpret the earthly objects that symbolize spiritual realities in the vision he received. Remember the angel having to tell him what certain things meant? The realities that prophecy reveals, in Christ, have already happened, they are happening, being worked out, in time and history, and they are yet to be complete. They are like Jesus Was, is and yet to come. Because they are the spirit of Jesus as it say's in Revelation. So many people argue over and miss the meaning of prophecy because their interpretations don't allow for the Scriptures to be the eternal reality they are. Your brother in Christ

Last edited:
Upvote 0