✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
thanks.

the website that i posted those from has some great things for babies to wear.

there are three sleep suits i am going to order. One has 'mine's a bottle of the house white please' one says 'mines a pint' and the last one 'party, where? my cot, time...2am, when? every night, bring a bottle'

they are just so cute

Upvote 0

oat02351

Senior Veteran
Oct 3, 2004
Massachusetts
✟7,652.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Baby Shower! Depending on how many people you have you might well get everything you need. I registered at Babies R Us and I got everything on my list and much more. My mom threw a big suprise shower for me and all the presents... just so much! I was so greatful because I knew I needed a lot but didn't know how much we could afford. Good Luck!

Upvote 0

BananaCake

Veteran
Dec 6, 2006
✟9,072.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We only have a few things left to get. Not only did we get a lot of baby stuff at the shower, we got a ton of stuff from a friend of the family. She gave us a crib and a changing table, 2 umbrella strollers, a regular stroller and a jogging stroller, plus one of those baby bike seats that goes on the back of your bike. She gave us a swing and a playpen and clothes and blankets and toys. Now all we need is an infant car seat, a diaper pail, probably a breast pump, and cloth diapers. We'll get the first 2 items this weekend as we have gifts cards from Babie R Us, and I have a coupon to get 10% off whatever we buy :)

Upvote 0

dessydell

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
✟7,632.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Baby stuffs are really very useful for you baby and its also good to use. I am also useing baby stroller that really good for carry baby. Its good for baby to seat with comfort and its also good for mother to work freely. Baby stuffs is also good to giving as gift to new mum and baby.

Upvote 0