Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Well gee, I wasn't aware that asking for some confirmation of a claim required a cash outlay. My bad. What d'you think the amount should be?
To adequately study it would require at least three million, and that just in the first year while setting up. All told, I think you should be coming up with about ten million. Staff and things, you know. Nobody would take it seriously otherwise.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

350015_0f282d4b538245f7d5ab333c90dad940.jpeg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
massive numbers of illegals flooding the countries, secretly transported by the government to unknown locations

Funny how easy it is to secretly transport massive numbers of illegals. US is really stepping up it's game here. Just imagine if they have this for the refugees and illegals then the US army must have their own cloaking fields by now.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that this is a variant of the “Gish-gallop”, but yes.

Frantic brain syndrome?

Could be the need to continually dodge inconvenient facts drives people into a kind of double down and deny frenzy. Maybe it becomes addictive over time.

• Agree
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-immigrants-baby-formula-congresswoman
One result of pretending the border is secure while in reality there is a massive surge of illegals, and more to come, is that supplies like baby formula are being diverted to the border. Likewise there are reports of doctors from the veterans administration to be sent to the border. I personally think that American moms should have at least the same access to baby formula as do those illegal moms at the border. What do you think? Combined with all of the other problems of this administration what is our future?

I have a difficult time finding any reason to be upset about illegals being given formula for their babies if they need it.

I'd be upset if they were giving it to adults or something stupid.. but it's for babies yes?

I'd like to see a crack down again at the border, prevent them from coming in the first place, but I wouldn't like to see babies starve there.

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I have a difficult time finding any reason to be upset about illegals being given formula for their babies if they need it.

The argument here was that the formula given away is not available to proper American moms because clearly the massive refugee children army being secretly transported around US - a nation with 330 million people - is making such a huge dent to these supplies that doom is close or something.

Not like you could order that stuff from Amazon or whatever if your neighborhood store has a half empty rack of the produce.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't believe formula losses is because illegal immigrants. I think the USA has always made sure the poor/ including illegal immigrants had some baby, regular milk and food. There is no good excuse that the majority of mothers aren't breast feeding in America or around the world. That's the biggest issue. Breastfeeding in America needs to be encouraged and excepted. This shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The argument here was that the formula given away is not available to proper American moms because clearly the massive refugee children army being secretly transported around US - a nation with 330 million people - is making such a huge dent to these supplies that doom is close or something.

Not like you could order that stuff from Amazon or whatever if your neighborhood store has a half empty rack of the produce.....

I understand this, but I also understand proper American moms have options that a refugee doesn't have... For real.

Baby formula shortage: How one Idaho mom makes it through | ktvb.com
^^^

Honestly, Americans can be resourceful and network whereas a refugee can't. Anyone complaining needs to check their humanity on this one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.