Contributor
Mar 4, 2005
Visit site
✟95,567.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Private
I will be your prayer partner... Dear Heavnely Father your promise to us was if 2 or more of us are gathered in your presence you would grant us our requests. I pray you give me the discertion and forsight to lift up Adam and I help us focus all our eyes on you OH lord i pray in your Son's precious name Jesus Christ AMEN....

Upvote 0

Adammi

A Nicene Christian not in CF's Xians Only Club
Sep 9, 2004
✟26,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
JonathanSDA living word said:
I will be your prayer partner... Dear Heavnely Father your promise to us was if 2 or more of us are gathered in your presence you would grant us our requests. I pray you give me the discertion and forsight to lift up Adam and I help us focus all our eyes on you OH lord i pray in your Son's precious name Jesus Christ AMEN....
Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior and my Lord I comit unto you Jonathan and all the burdens of his heart. I believe right now you are coming into his life in a new way. Take control of his life, of his families lives, and of his friends' lives. Let your will be done to the greatest and fullest way possilbe in his life. I also ask that you would secure the job of your choice for him that he and his wife may be supported fnancially, emotionally, and physically.

In the high and mighty name of Jesus Christ the Lord.
Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.