• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Awakening

Discussion in 'Testimonies' started by andreha, Sep 23, 2021.

1. andreha

andreha Senior Contributor

+10,782
    South Africa
    Word of Faith
    Married
    As of late, things have started changing in my life. Yes, I have come to Christ at age 5, and my life never was the same after that. In my 20's, I rediscovered who the Holy Spirit is, what His role is in our lives, and how we are welcome to ask Him directly to lead and guide us. And now, after 44 years of being a believer, I see things starting to happen more and more. My work is condensed into as little as an hour per day. Things that someone with my experience and understanding should take 9 full hours, by the power of the Holy Spirit, take me half an hour or an hour. More and more, I'm getting insight that is not normal at all. And this is accelerating. Something is coming, I can sense it. I don't know what it is or where this is headed. But, in all my life, I have never been able to accomplish this much. It's like I'm on a path that follows an exponential graph. One that begins on the horizontal, then comes to a point that shifts upward and heavenward. I feel the power of the anointing right now, as these words are typed. One can only dream of what is about to come.

Glory to the Lord our God. May His work be finished soon in this world.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+7,423
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Great hearing about The Lord working in your heart.

i have experienced the same thing. The harder life gets down here the more i'm taken up in His loving truth.

All praises to our Lord Jesus!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Pioneer3mm

Pioneer3mm Well-Known Member Supporter

+603
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    "..then comes to a point that shifts upward and heavenward.."
    - I agree.