avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You appear to be expressing a grace for all view, no matter their faith.

God is gracious to all. Still, I'm saying every heart bears the manufacturer's name, and if He wishes to issue a total product recall for repair and restoration, then what vehicle can say 'I refuse to be fixed'?

It appears that is the hardest thing for any human to do, which is why so few get to that point. I am not persuaded that is because this is not the gospel, but rather this is the boundary between this world and the Kingdom of heaven.

This is the problem of sin, the world/ Babylon and the devil. Once these enemies are removed, as Revelation teaches, then it's curtains for death the last enemy, consumed in the lake of fire, ie overcome by the abundant grace of God's pure love. There's no longer any obstacles to the truth - yes much torment in breaking bad habits, and wailing and gnashing of teeth in regret, but all working together for the good.

I listen to Jesus exclaiming how is it that people do not hear, do not conceive and know the offer before them and their own state so miss it all. God bless you

It can be frustrating, but it's all part of His plan. He won't destroy people for being deceived and fearful, He goes to the root and destroys the sin at its source.

Grace and peace to you.

Upvote 0