Central Valley, California
✟18,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hello! I am conducting research for a novel that will involve the faith (or lack thereof) of people from a variety of spiritual and ethnic backgrounds. To create believable characters in a manner that is both accurate and respectful, I would like to conduct interviews with people of corresponding faiths.

I am looking for practicing baptists to interview about their life, cultural background, faith journey and afterlife beliefs. Interviewees would be expected to sign a release form. Interviews would be conducted over the phone. If you live in the Central Valley of California or the SF Bay area, in-person interviews may be possible. I'll buy lunch! Interviews usually take 1 - 2 hours.

If interested, please PM me or respond to this post. If you should come across this post several months or even a year from now, message me! I will likely still need your help!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

• Informative
Reactions: HereIStand

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey! I'm new to this forum, but I've been a practicing fundamental Baptist for about 2 years now. I grew up Baptist, but only recently started practicing again after I left college. I'd love to help out if I can.

Reactions: umbrabates
Upvote 0