Authentic Netzarim (Nazarenes)

Did this post cause you curiosity in the (Authentic) Netzarim?

• Yes

• Some What

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simchat_torah

Got Torah?
Feb 23, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Pardon me, I did not make my statement clear... my fault:

Some people seek persecution. OTHERS who are truly persecuted, do so with a smile.

Sadists, such as the Netzarim, are those who seek out persecution and enjoy it. They are not truly persecutec, but look for persecution. Those who are truly persecuted, continue doing what is right because they have joy in their heart... thus they do so with a smile (ie: Y'shua).

Those who seek persecution are not truly persecuted....

Upvote 0

Goose

May 13, 2004
Visit site
✟124.00
Faith
Judaism
sojeru said:
Greetings Adon "Goose",

Are you are student or a Paqid or a Hacham?
I'm a Netzarim Talmid and (Orthodox) geir.

My Rabbi spoke with His Eminence Hacham Yermiyahu- though we give him his proper respect (whether he is self-proclaimed or not) we find what he teaches is not agreed with amoungst us.
Never even heard of the guy. Could you please cite for me your resources? The fact that you give someone the same respect whether self-proclaimed or not, tells something about you.

We are Nazareans aswell.
I'm not a Nazarean. There's a difference between Nazarene and Nazarean, as cited by the late Oxford historian James Parkes.
Though recognized by Orthodox Judaism of all branches we are being observed with a very ugly eye.
The same eye that is given to the Chabad Lubavitch Beit Noach movement.
We are quite known to those in Judaism
our Paqid is known by Hillel ben David
our Hacham is Dr.Yosef ben Haggai
a student of His Eminece Hacham Ovadiyah Yosef- the leader of the Shas in Eretz Yisrael.
Recognized as what and by whom. Could you please cite this and point me to who these people are? If not, I'll have to take it as a lie. If you're referring to Greg Killian, please cite where he underwent Orthodox conversion by an Orthodox Rabbi. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Goose

May 13, 2004
Visit site
✟124.00
Faith
Judaism
simchat_torah said:
WAIT A MINUTE HERE... you're the one making the claim of legitimacy! No one here has stated anything remotely close to this!
Of course I'm making that claim. It's a claim backed up by citations and resources that are publicly available and accountable for. You make claims, but they are baseless, with no varifiable evidence.

We don't have anything to prove... you do.
We're waiting.
This is a laugh. We have papers and documentation that I've cited that is publically available! You're the one that has not cited anything from a reliable Orthodox source! The purden of proof is on YOU when you make claims against someone(in this case, that we're not legit, wish is laughable). Quit with the baseless hatred and the lashon hara. Until you have some actual cited proof with substance(which doesn't exist), then be quiet and quit falsely accusing, which is a transgression of Torah.

Upvote 0

Goose

May 13, 2004
Visit site
✟124.00
Faith
Judaism
simchat_torah said:
Did you convert through the Orthodox Beit Din, or the Netzarim?
That's a hateful loaded question. The authentic Netzarim ARE orthodox, as blessed by the Chief Rabbi of the time, Rav Mordecai Eliyahu. If you think otherwise, you are a blasphemer of the Torah and go against the very Beit Din system that HaShem gave to Moshe, which is continuous to this very day.

Upvote 0

Toney

Watcher
Feb 24, 2004
Kansas
✟9,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Goose said:
Quit with the baseless hatred and the lashon hara. Until you have some actual cited proof with substance(which doesn't exist), then be quite and quit falsely accusing, which is a transgression of Torah.

Now I am no expert on Halacha but lashon ha-ra? That is way over the top, especially from your keyboard.

Yafet does not need me to rush to his defense. I am certain he has his own sauce for the goose.

Upvote 0

simchat_torah

Got Torah?
Feb 23, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

quot-top-left.gif
Quote:
quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
Originally Posted by: simchat_torah
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif

Sadists, such as the Netzarim...
quot-bot-left.gif
quot-bot-right.gif

More baseless hatred.
To be honest, I only used the definition you provided ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Deck Six, Cargo Bay Two; apply to Annabel Lee to l
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Hix said:
The Netzarim are not accepted by the Orthodox Beit Din. Im currently speaking online with Rabbi Elirok ben Moshe from Eretz Yisrael who says that it is a complete and utter fraud.

Shalom and G-d bless
~Hix~

Yet you didn't have to pay him? I'm astounded, Hix. ;)

Goose, I, a Gentile Christian, have reported you for calling Yafet a "blasphemer of the Torah", and not he. I tell you this so you may place the "blame" where it rightly belongs.

PS. When you seek pain in order to gain pleasure, usually sexual in nature, you are a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], not a sadist.

Upvote 0

simchat_torah

Got Torah?
Feb 23, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course I'm making that claim. It's a claim backed up by citations and resources that are publicly available and accountable for.

If you have these citations, provide them. No one here is going to pay money. Either post them in .jpeg or .gif format and let the matter be settled, or stop making these claims.

quot-top-left.gif
Quote:
quot-top-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif
We don't have anything to prove... you do.

We're waiting.
quot-bot-left.gif
quot-bot-right.gif

This is a laugh. We have papers and documentation that I've cited that is publically available!
</FONT>Then provide them already... quit talking about them and show us!

Claims are meaningless without a foundation.

You're the one that has not cited anything from a reliable Orthodox source! The purden of proof is on YOU when you make claims against someone(in this case, that we're not legit, wish is laughable).
Of course I haven't provided anything. Its hard to provide something that doesn't exist. Your 'proof' doesn't exist. I have called you on it. There is no validicy to the Netzarim being recognized as an authority in the Orthodox Beit Din. How can I provide something that is totally non-existant. You first made the claim, now I want to see the proof.

I'm calling you on it.

You have a chance... prove it.

Upvote 0

simchat_torah

Got Torah?
Feb 23, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Quit with the baseless hatred and the lashon hara. Until you have some actual cited proof with substance(which doesn't exist), then be quiet and quit falsely accusing, which is a transgression of Torah.

This is the second time you have claimed it to be Torah.

lol...
see here:
Going against the blessing of the Rav and attacking the authentic Netzarim is baseless and goes against Torah.
Let's see... I am now directly opposing myself to the Netzarim you speak of. Mind showing the the verse in the Torah which I have broken? Which one mentions the Netzarim? curious...

Upvote 0

simchat_torah

Got Torah?
Feb 23, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

quot-top-left.gif
Quote:
quot-top-right.gif
quot-by-left.gif
Originally Posted by: simchat_torah
quot-by-right.gif
quot-top-right-10.gif

Did you convert through the Orthodox Beit Din, or the Netzarim?
quot-bot-left.gif
quot-bot-right.gif

That's a hateful loaded question. The authentic Netzarim ARE orthodox, as blessed by the Chief Rabbi of the time, Rav Mordecai Eliyahu. If you think otherwise, you are a blasphemer of the Torah and go against the very Beit Din system that HaShem gave to Moshe, which is continuous to this very day.
Wow, a loaded response.

First, no... not hateful, I wanted to know if you had a valid conversion or a self proclaimed conversion... now I know. Thanks.

Second, being 'blessed' by a Rabbi is not the same as being recognized as an authority by the Beit Din.

Third, you used the word 'continous' in reference to the Netzarim Beit Din. Big problems:
1) There is no continous Beit Din (even among the Orthodox).
2) The Netzarim ceased existence in the 13th century. While your leader may have revived the movement, it is certainly not continous.
3) Your leader is a goy convert. A Geir, convert, or proselyte can not sit on a Beit Din (let alone be the Nassi!).
4) Your Beit Din is not recognized by the Orthodox Beit Din (despite your claims).
5) Messianics are not recognized by the Beit Din when converting, in fact, they are told to deny the Messiah upon conversion. So either your leader lied to them, or did not have an official conversion (your choice, I'll let you pick which one of the two).
6) Messianics are not allowed to have a Beit Din of their own and still be recognized by the Orthodox Beit Din.

Now, you can possibly prove me wrong on #4 if you will finally provide your proof (that I doubt you'll do... you seem content with evading straight forward questions). But you can not escape 1-3 & 5-6.

shalom,
yafet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.