Auditions for the role of Elijah needed.....

Who would you like to see audition for the role of a modern Elijah?

• Pope Francis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Todd White

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Benny Hinn

• Andrew Womack

• Anthony Hopkins

• Howard Storm

• Rick Joyner

• Colton Burpo

• You... yourself.....

• Other... please specify in a reply.....

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For the record, I do think that Evangelist Todd White is perfect for the role......
He has a fantastic wild man from the hills John the Baptist thing going on.....

but since the least Christian is supposed to become greater than John the Baptist I would like to encourage all of you to think about how you would audition for this role......

and please imagine putting your audition in front of P. M. Benjamin Netanyahu?

Todd White - Just Be Like a Child

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Whoever wrote the following should perhaps send me a personal message because I do have ideas on how I could help you. And I will sign a legal agreement to work for you for twenty years, for one dollar per year just to make it legal.

You... yourself.....
1 vote(s)
50.0%

Here is a discussion that I believe could be of assistance to you:

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
IF... Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel's predictions were correct that 2017
is a Jubilee year..... then ......
since the Jubilee is proclaimed on Yom Kippur then there are about
five months until this Jubilee year ends on the day before Yom Kippur 2017.

Judah ben Samuel of Regensburg - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I hereby nominate this man....
Mr. George Chuang for the role of Elijah.....
I listened to about ten of his videos today.......
the man speaks with tremendous fire......
fascinating!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wow.... I began a rather controversial discussion a few days ago and I woke up this morning with some fascinating ideas that fit with this.............

Imagine..... a series of films....... set partly in Stonehenge, England..... .where Satanists choose an actor or actress to play the role of a modern Elijah / John the Baptist type of person.........
and a minimum of 450 of the world's most powerful Worlocks, Witches, Satanists meet their chosen Elijah and/ or Elijah's....... at Stonehenge..........

But this time around... instead of hitting them with the type of fire that kills them.....
The 450 and their team get hit with Love X Truth...... and HOPE.......

I want to start an online ministry to Satanists....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I capitalized the word HOPE in the previous post because of an interesting statement in a message from Pastor Rick Joyner that was given to him in a visionary dream that he had back in 1995......

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

(Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest):
A New Weapon

The arrows of Truth would rarely penetrate the vultures, but they hurt them enough to drive them back. Every time they were driven back some of us would climb to the next level. When we reached the level called "Galatians Two Twenty," we were above the altitude that the vultures could fly. At this level the sky above almost blinded us with its brightness and beauty. I felt peace like I had never felt it before.

Previously much of my fighting spirit had really been motivated out of as much hatred and disgust for the enemy as it had been for the sake of the kingdom, truth, and love for the prisoners. But it was on this level that I caught up to Faith, Hope, and Love, which before I had only been following at a distance. On this level I was almost overpowered by their glory. When I caught up to them they turned to me, and began repairing and shining my armor. Soon it was completely transformed and exuded the glory that was in them. When they touched my sword, great bolts of brilliant lightning began flashing from it. Love then said, "Those who reach this level are entrusted with the powers of the age to come, but I must teach you how to use them."

The "Galatians Two Twenty" level was so wide that there was no longer any danger of falling. There were also unlimited arrows with the name Hope written on them. We shot some of them down at the vultures, and these arrows killed them easily. About half who had reached this level kept shooting while the others began carrying these arrows down to those still on the lower levels.

The vultures kept coming in waves upon the levels below, but with each one there would be fewer than before. From "Galatians Two Twenty" we could hit any enemy in the army except the leaders themselves, who were still out of range. We decided not to use the arrows of Truth until we had destroyed all of the vultures, because the cloud of depression they created made the truth less effective. This took a very long time, but we never got tired.

Faith, Hope and Love, who had grown like our weapons with each level, were now so large that I knew people far beyond the battle area could see them. Their glory even radiated into the camp of prisoners who were still under a great cloud of vultures. The exhilaration continued to grow in all of us. I felt that being in this army, in this battle, had to be one of the greatest adventures of all time."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status