"ATTENTION" All Pet Forum Workers!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CFpetRESCUER6

Staff Attention:

Please read and post if you agree with this. If for any reason you do not agree, you will be ask to step down.

Hello to all. First let me say that all of your hard work and dedication has be recognized. I don't post much because I am not on that much anymore and when I do get on it is to make a quick check on the pets and feed the ones on my list and check in with cffa4 to make sure I know what needs my attention. I will soon be going into my 3rd year here at pet forum and I have seen and learned a lot in the short time I have been here.

The most important thing I have learned is you give people a job and they will do it. Our workers here have proved that over and over again.

I ask all of you to remember all that you do and say reflects back on pet forum. You all know how people love to talk and stir up trouble even when there is no trouble. I have seen the time when I would like to have ring a person's neck but knowing I represented this forum, my hands were tied and my mouth glued shut, well most of the time anyway. I started here as a worker and I am still a worker, being doctor give me no more rights or benefits than the rest of you. My standards have not changed. I am what I represent and I have not ask one of you to do one thing I have not done myself.

From time to time people will come down here and do things they should not do. They will make post that should not be made and most times if we post to that post it just gets a big stink rolling and makes us all look bad. Let us be very careful about posting to a poster who makes a post that will only add fire to the flame also never send a pm to anyone that could be considered offensive that could really cause problem for you.

When a child makes a post, if you can't say something good or positive to post then please just don't post. Kids do and say dumb things, so lets just leave them alone and remember we have all been young and done foolish things.

Our forum has more effect on all the members than any other forum because most members on this forum at one time or another will have a pet. We are here to take care of the pets, that is our purpose and by doing so we are interacting with all the members at some time. We are not here to judge the pet owners. We are here to judge when to feed a pet and when not to feed a pet. I guess some might say our ministry has gone to the dogs. LOL, maybe so, but we are doing a good deed for our neighbors and that is all that matter.

I think it would be fair to say that most of us have found a need in this forum that helps to feel a need in us and meets the needs of others also. I know, seems sorta crazy but it is true.

Remember, don't add fuel to a flame! Say something positive or nothing at all! Especially in this forum, be on your best behavior and if you mess up unknowingly I will stand behind you 100% but if anger causes you to mess up then you are on your own.

Sorry one more thing, Please, Please, Please, do not make post representing the forum unless it has been approved by CFFA4 or bfly. When you make a post, just let your post tell who you are or sign your name or pet account name unless you have been given permission.

OK, two more. We have been adding new leaders as the pet count rises. We already have our leader for the 2000 series of pets but if anyone would like to be a leader please let me know. It will most likely be 2-3 months before we will be hiring another leader but now is the time to get your name in.

Please post that you agree or disagree.

God bless each one of you and you are doing a good job making cffa4 and doctorcf look good.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.