Attempting To Write A Police Officer A Ticket To Heaven!

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At the Medina Ice Festival this past weekend, I attempted to "write" a police officer a ticket to Heaven! He caught me off guard by his response... Also, I'd love to know your thoughts on this as comments are starting to roll in and they're either good or saying it sounds like a threat. I did have the tract in hand (hard to see from this short video, but it can be see better on the main video which I haven't posted. I also waved as I came up to him.

Let's continue to be bold with the Gospel of Jesus!

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

Receiving God's free gift of Eternal Life has been made so simple (by God) and so easy tell unbelievers, Belief in Jesus.

What purpose does this serve, to me it would be distracting and even comes of kind of silly.

Upvote 0

David Hunter

Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
-​

Receiving God's free gift of Eternal Life has been made so simple (by God) and so easy tell unbelievers, Belief in Jesus.

What purpose does this serve, to me it would be distracting and even comes of kind of silly.
Well, for the police officer since there's usually not much time to have a Gospel conversation with them. Tracts are great, and I was thinking this type of tract would be great for them.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Well, for the police officer since there's usually not much time to have a Gospel conversation with them. Tracts are great, and I was thinking this type of tract would be great for them.
-

Well unless this person knows you personally, you could be coming off as a dangerous person. To him a ticket to heaven may seen as you are fixin' to shoot him in an effort to kill him.

The Biblical approach is to ask a person do they understand how to receive God's free gift of Eternal Life.

Upvote 0

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟81,560.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you did was fine, and it was worth trying. I try to tell the Gospel to everyone, and if I can't, I try to give a Gospel tract. Police Officers need saving too. When I have told the Gospel to Police Officers, I kind of get a little kick out of it. Especially when I ask them, "Have you ever stolen something" and they respond by saying, "Yes". None of us are perfect and I am glad that they can be honest enough to admit it.

Upvote 0

David Hunter

Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What you did was fine, and it was worth trying. I try to tell the Gospel to everyone, and if I can't, I try to give a Gospel tract. Police Officers need saving too. When I have told the Gospel to Police Officers, I kind of get a little kick out of it. Especially when I ask them, "Have you ever stolen something" and they respond by saying, "Yes". None of us are perfect and I am glad that they can be honest enough to admit it.
Thanks, Nathan! Ha, love it!

Upvote 0