Northwest, GA
✟15,593.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
paidnfull, I'm in Powder Springs too. :wave: I was born and raised here, which is rare these days.

Be Blessed <><
Mark

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope". Jeremiah 29: 11 NLT

Upvote 0

Blake

Musically Challenged
Jul 1, 2003
Vanuatu
Visit site
✟8,045.00
Faith
Christian
LuckyT said:
I have tons of friends in Carrollton at West Georgia. One of them even ditched their last year of high school to start college early. Oh well. Good for her!
West Georgia has a nice campus, in my opinion. Not that I'm biased because I work and go to school there ;). I bet your friend lives in Gunn Hall, I know a few people over there.

Upvote 0

truckman

Mar 31, 2004
South Carolina
Visit site
✟128.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
I live in the upper corner of South Carolina. I am not far from the Georgia State Line. I have been to Atlanta many times for Braves games, Six Flags and other reasons. I have a very good friend who lives in Atlanta. Although I like to visit, I wouldn't want to live in a city that big. I sure don't like the traffic.

Upvote 0

Palatka44

Unabashedly Baptist
Jul 22, 2003
Palatka, Florida
Visit site
✟17,727.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Have many fond memories and visit the Atlanta area regularly. In '79-'80 I lived in Hampton, moved to Griffin, worked in the South Lake area near the South Lake Mall, moved back to Palatka, Florida. Got tired of watching too many UGA games and had to move back to Gator country.
I have family and friends in McDonough, Hampton, Riverdale, Griffin and Jackson.
We camp at Vogel State Park in North Georgia every chance we get. Who needs a beach anyway.
Give me the clean North Georgia Mountain air any day. Blairsville is God's country.
I can truly, with heart, say "Go Braves" but will never be a Dawg fan. Dawgs drule and Gators rule!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

twosid

Jun 30, 2003
Woodstock, Georgia
Visit site
✟2,396.00
Faith
Christian
GeorgiaPeach said:
Who here is going to Atlanta Fest this year? Lots a fun!
The thought of standing on the black top at Six Flags and sweating like a pig while experiencing the acoustic wonder of an outdoor venue is almost too exciting for my mind to comprehend. I can see myself standing in line for an hour to buy a $7 coke. Ahhhhhhh......I can't resist........

/me picks up the phone and buys all the remaining tickets to the park on all Atlanta Fest days....

Upvote 0