✟176.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
msjones21 said:
Cool, Pamela. I live in Acworth.
Wow, msjones21... we are neighbors! Howdy, neighbor! :wave:

I have some good friends who live in Acworth, so I know the area pretty well. Just a hop, skip and a jump from me. :)

God Bless,
Pamela

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blessed75

Jun 24, 2003
✟5,134.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Blake said:
I ran at Berry College for cross country meets back when I was in highschool. Berry's campus is absolutely beautiful, it was one of my favorite places to run.

I'm in Carrollton its about a little under an hour from Atlanta.

Its nice to meet all you Georgia folks!
:wave: My uncle has a farm out in Carrollton - Beautiful country out that way.......

Upvote 0

Blake

Musically Challenged
Jul 1, 2003
Vanuatu
Visit site
✟8,045.00
Faith
Christian
Blessed75 said:
:wave: My uncle has a farm out in Carrollton - Beautiful country out that way.......
The country side of Carrollton is beautiful, its slowly being more urbanized though.:sorry:

Where is your uncles farm? I might have possible heard or met him. My grandfather is a farmer, by hobby, as well. My grandpa has his garden on the side of Newnan Rd. close to the Clem area.

Upvote 0

Blessed75

Jun 24, 2003
✟5,134.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Blake said:
The country side of Carrollton is beautiful, its slowly being more urbanized though.:sorry:

Where is your uncles farm? I might have possible heard or met him. My grandfather is a farmer, by hobby, as well. My grandpa has his garden on the side of Newnan Rd. close to the Clem area.
Sorry I'm just now seeing this......:sorry: Yes, it is gorgeous out there! I used to love going out there and fishing at his lake. Talk about some big catfish! He lives right off of Holland Road - that's my maiden name - tells you how long he's lived there.........I mean, to get your own road.......things were different back then............

Upvote 0