Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I wasn't sure where else to post this, so apologies if you think it should be somewhere else. BUT this is downright the most amazing showing out of God that I have ever seen - I have seen power and testimonies to God's timing, yes, but never like this!

It's very short, I hope you enjoy it!

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi there,
So I wasn't sure where else to post this, so apologies if you think it should be somewhere else. BUT this is downright the most amazing showing out of God that I have ever seen - I have seen power and testimonies to God's timing, yes, but never like this!
It's very short, I hope you enjoy it!

You have stumbled on the secret to all miracles that have ever happened.
They have to do with timing and letting the faithful know that He is listening.

Answered Prayer - God heard your prayer,

Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You have stumbled on the secret to all miracles that have ever happened.
They have to do with timing and letting the faithful know that He is listening.

Answered Prayer - God heard your prayer,
Amen.

Might not only just be for the faithful. It's not as if there are no ex-Atheists. It doesn't necessarily need to be an instant conversion, which I suspect are in the minority of cases.

Upvote 0

Ted Kaz

Nov 7, 2021
Medina
✟18,920.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Most natural processes (including what we see in the video) can be modeled using the famous "bell curve" - better known as a the "Gaussian distribution". The Gaussian distribution is asymptotic to the horizontal axes. This means that no event has absolutely zero probability of occurring. What we see here is one such event. The probability of a lightening strike occurring just about when this guy was challenging God is very small - but not zero. We can therefore say that the happenings in this clip defy the odds but they are by no means proof of anything other than that.

Now, if such a thing was repeatable, we could run stats on it, then we might be onto something.

That said, I do not think that God would give much thought to such pettiness myself.

Reactions: Gottservant
Upvote 0