Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am asking for prayers, good vibes, good thoughts, good juju, etc.

My operation to remove this malfunctioning pacemaker (it's a leadless Medtronic Micra AV and is inside my heart, so I had to find a doctor who does the special operation - and it took MONTHS) is scheduled on Tuesday morning. I'm supposed to be at the hospital at 5am. We all know that I am a night person . (It's a long story, but in short - it never paced my heart and it SHOULD be off, but it didn't respond to that programming and it gives me horrible symptoms to where I can't live like a normal person at all).

As long as everything works out, I've got somebody taking me to get my PCR COVID test on Saturday. Then, the person who is taking care of Niblet (dog) is going to pick up Radar (dog) on Sunday since she can't be in the operation room. I should have a ride to my hotel in Houston on Monday, and a ride from my hotel to the hospital on Tuesday.

Satan tries to play mind tricks with me putting ideas in my mind that I can live like this because I've been doing it. That's not true, though. I'm staying I've and talking to people, but I not "living.". I need all of the horrible symptoms gone and that is going to.hapoen by having the pacemaker removed.

• Prayers
Reactions: The Liturgist

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I am asking for prayers, good vibes, good thoughts, good juju, etc.

My operation to remove this malfunctioning pacemaker (it's a leadless Medtronic Micra AV and is inside my heart, so I had to find a doctor who does the special operation - and it took MONTHS) is scheduled on Tuesday morning. I'm supposed to be at the hospital at 5am. We all know that I am a night person . (It's a long story, but in short - it never paced my heart and it SHOULD be off, but it didn't respond to that programming and it gives me horrible symptoms to where I can't live like a normal person at all).

As long as everything works out, I've got somebody taking me to get my PCR COVID test on Saturday. Then, the person who is taking care of Niblet (dog) is going to pick up Radar (dog) on Sunday since she can't be in the operation room. I should have a ride to my hotel in Houston on Monday, and a ride from my hotel to the hospital on Tuesday.

Satan tries to play mind tricks with me putting ideas in my mind that I can live like this because I've been doing it. That's not true, though. I'm staying I've and talking to people, but I not "living.". I need all of the horrible symptoms gone and that is going to.hapoen by having the pacemaker removed.

Kyrie eleison. Did you post this request in Theologia Crucis, the Lutheran forum, also? @ViaCrucis @MarkRohfrietsch and friends can make sure it gets to where it needs to go. God bless you!

Upvote 0