Ask a Burger

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristmasJoy

Your friendly neighbourhood elf
Nov 29, 2006
✟7,745.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Probably when I was about 7, and there was a present leaned up against the wall next to the tree that was taller than me. And yep, it had my name on it! It was a huge train set, and I wish I still had it :(
Wow, what a great present! What happened to the train set?

Upvote 0

FatBurger

14% + Jesus = victory
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Portland, OR
✟38,868.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
what do you see now in hindsight that you understand, but didn't before?

That there are many "true" meanings of Christmas. Many Christians look down their noses at people who forget the "reason for the season", but spending all your time watching your 5 year old play a shepherd at church seems rather selfish and opposite from who Jesus was compared to the atheists organizing toy drives for homeless children.

(Obviously I have no problem with Christmas pageants, I'm just talking about the Christians who ONLY do that. And of course I realize that Christians do toy drives too. I'm just making a point :p)

Wow, what a great present! What happened to the train set?

Long gone, no idea where :(

"Ask a Burger"....

What are your favorite toppings to have on you? :D

Uhh...clothes usually. Today I'm wearing grey pants and a black zip-up sweater that my wonderful wife bought me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
I think I'd get fired if I showed up in vegetables and cheese :p
You're a burger, though! What do people EXPECT?? ;)

It looks like he's at least wearing lettuce (or relish) just now. Cheer up jelly - 'tis the season to be jolly. Here, have a Festivus pole. That should make for a jolly jelly. :)
WOOOT!!! Jelly is jolly now, many thanks. :D

Upvote 0