• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Artistic expressions thread

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this version is translated by me, sorry my English is not well enough.

You did well brother. Thanks for sharing that.

To Be Redeemed.

Sin is choosing bad life over good life
To let bad rule your destiny in misery
bad life bringing death into your heart
bad ending for which has life in wrong!

At first the earth reaches out her hands
fallen hearts can eat from her dust
but not from eternal life any longer
Truly dead struck hearts are to be pitied!

God sent His Son down to call to Life
In The Truth He came down to save you
The call of life rings out over the graves
Multitudes arise some to good some to bad!

The Battle is on in earnest with bad life
To be entangled no longer by her grip
Oh what a glorious Gospel always true
The Battle has been won in Jesus!

The Word sowing good Seed in your heart
The darkest dust producing abundant goodness
Awaiting The glorious Lord and Redeemer
One Day He will Come to pick you Up!

• Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Compelling Darkness Ruling.

Struggling me;
Lord when the darkness calls!
Where are You then Lord?
Why are You then silent?
When i need You most?
How comes no one comes
and slays my enemies?

The Lord answers;
Enshrouded by darkness the wicked shot
at you with deadly accurate precision.
Silencing the upright of your heart
fuelling demanding desires instead.
Birthing wrongful acts in deeds
as the slain laid among your ruins.

Struggling me;
Who can rescue me from their power?
Who has the insight to overcome evil?
Who can bring my good life back to life?
Who can help me forgive me my wrongs?
Who can heal my wounds so painfully deep?
Who is like You Oh Lord in power to save?

The Lord answers;
If you will listened to My truth
Your peace will be like a river
gently streaming in the Summer sun.
Righteousness will bloom like a flower
My love will soon be overflowing
You will be called blessed of the Lord.

Struggling me;
i'm Hearing You now my Lord.
You are right i heeded lies galore.
Lies from this world and satan too.
Truth cannot lie but brings to light
those lies crucifying my life in You
slowly killing my life down here.

The Lord answers;
The truth of your darkness
was not that I did not care
in your hour of highest need,
but rather the wicked killed
My inner light right out of you
heeding satan's lies alluring.

Struggling me;
So glad to find You back again
My God and My redeemer.
All glory to You being steadfast
in Your love over fallen me.
Even though i so often fail You
You are a faithfully loving Being.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

With God we can be content with very little, and by thankful for a handful, or when someone else receives something, His children to be is best life ever, no matter what we must miss out on because of this fallen world.

Love your art bro!

Upvote 0

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
"Become underdogs", love that, and the general way you express yourself in these 3-line patterns. You've found a way to express some things in such a way that I'd have to write 200 books to achieve the same, and I still wouldn't quite be there.

"Become underdogs" reminds me of a Smashing Pumpkins song Solara with a part that sticks to my mind: "Become the one who fights you" even if the sentiment isn't the same.

Upvote 0

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
give God the glory

Oh I will. It's a good sign when you don't want my thanks to go to you, but to God instead (but you will get some of it too). In moments like these there is no ego, ego doesn't get to do anything, and we see all good things coming from God, making their rounds in us, and then returning back to Him with our thanks, if we were wise and grateful enough to thank Him.

About me calming you down, oh man I hope that I'd be so much better at it, at calming and encouraging others. I have seen you venting lately, but I understood my weakness so I kept silent. You were very clear about feeling others being patronizing towards you, and whatever I would have said would have probably added to it. So I just said a prayer and let you vent, since it's a thing we sometimes need, and when I was there thinking about my inability, I saw other brothers and sisters trying to encourage you and they did a better job than I would have. I was glad to see it, for your sake and mine.
There's something about encouragement, isn't there, even when it's of a stumbling kind? If I need encouragement now, and someone tries but can't seem to find the right words, isn't that infinitely better than having a heartless creep who says all the right things? We only need a genuine gesture to remind us of God's love, we don't want magical performances.

Oh and that woman who you moved, there you go. It didn't take a spectacle to do it, in fact a spectacle is nothing compared to something like that when the soul is really moved and we know where it comes from. And if there is a suffering lowly brother or sister giving us something, like you gave to that woman, we'd rather take that than any bags of gold from the finest kings, because we know that person isn't tricking us or trying to get something out of us, they're only giving what they give because it delights them and it is the will of God Himself. Nothing can take anything like that away and this is where the strongest faiths are molded, in people who are basically nothing in the world. If I want to see a strong faith, I shouldn't buy a ticket to a concert hall where whatever celebrity of the week is preaching and selling their books. I should go to the gutter instead where there is no earthly glory or glitter, where the nothings share from what they seemingly don't even have, and they do it like they had the pure heart of Christ. These are the people who really hold on to God, if they so decide. One sister told me about a time when she went to help the homeless and share the word while she was at it. But she didn't, the homeless man kindly started preaching to her before she even started. She was the one who was given the most.

I like to think this is God's way of explaining to me my constant questions about life and my situation. The one about God's Fairness is one that I know is true but have a hard time coming to terms with.

It's something I've thought about a lot. We have the hardest time explaining something to ourselves. It's easier when it's about someone else, because then our ego, our bitterness or whatever filth of the old man doesn't get in the way. It's removed from the equation. If someone near you falls, you can help them up. If someone falls into some kind of spiritual trap and despairs, you can comfort them with simple truths of Christ, or at the very least be there with them until they get out. You can do that with a pure heart and know that there is no lie involved. But when we're supposed to deal with our own crap, then it's a problem.

Much like if we just think about the goodness of God and imagine the most wonderful grace we can think of, if we get comforted by the mere thought of it, we're not looking at ourselves, our self isn't in the way and we can see good things as they are. But whenever we have to look at ourselves through our already twisted self-lens, everything is wrong. We can look at others and see, how many people are good at helping others out of their pits, but when they fall into the same pit, they start to struggle. It's like whatever baggage we have, the kind that we can't help, isn't enough and we start to add on to it. We add to our existing complications so easily.

But indeed I believe it's pretty much like you said. We can teach ourselves in a roundabout way, even if it's ultimately God who teaches, but we get to be in the middle of it. We can hold on to the finest truths when we're reaching out to God, or thinking of Him, or when we are doing something for someone else. Much like what you're doing with these haikus, you're reaching out and it's plain to see that you do have a grasp on many simple comforting truths, God has taught you well and your heart is changed, bit by bit, because of it, and you will be a blessing to many, just as you already have been. You will only get better at it, and you have a creative way to help you get there. The ideas won't stop. If it seems they do stop, just wait.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Within Things Matter.
Not seeing the lie whispered
spoken to my mind
from out of the darkness.
The voice beckons
me to follow blindly
and this kind of thinking
within.

Along with the lies
hot desires arise
I want, I will to have.
I crave after ever after
to consume like that
feeding the darkness
within.

Yet the earth is the Lord's
and everything in it
for me to enjoy with Him.
With Christ all belongs to me
and i belong to all
No cravings to endure
peacefully resting
within.

Upvote 0

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Really like these. This time "God is not satan" and "fear of the unknown" struck a chord in me.

You mentioned the Lord's Prayer earlier in another thread. That prayer alone is enough to keep one pondering for a lifetime about how deep it is. We enter that prayer, trusting with whatever trust we have, that God already knows what we need as Christ leads us into it. That "porch" leading to that prayer alone is something incredibly powerful, but then we pray it fully. There is our Father, and then there's us. We pray it personally, but the prayer itself suggests it's not just "me", it's us. We are all in the same boat with our own confusions and fears. We're different from each other, but we're in the same position under God. We cannot escape this. I am not higher than you, and you are not higher than me, and someone else is not higher than us. No differences are recognized, as we are all "us", and God alone is God. We confess in that prayer that we are indeed all sinners, and we are led to believe that everything in that prayer, including God's will and His Hallowed name and His Kingdom, is good for us and towards us. God doesn't need our prayers to be able to do His will, but it is good for us to learn to trust in His will and His heart. Christ would not tell us to pray a prayer that would be, in any way, bad for us. We might have doubts about God's will for us, but everything in this prayer, and everything surrounding it, suggests the opposite, and in that prayer we leave everything to Him, to His will. And then, after we've prayed, Christ tells us not to worry, and how God cares for us.

Indeed, God is not satan, and whatever fears we have, we can leave them too under His will.

• Friendly
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To The Fallen.
Out of the ashes arise
my brother, my sister.
Out of the dust awake
to a glorious new Day.
Leaving your grave
laying by the wayside.
Growing with Jesus
a whole new life.

Out of the ashes arise
my brother, my sister.
Against t' dragon you fought
overcoming through dying.
From the old to the new
growing moment to moment.
Ruling living life unendingly
beside the great Master.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Righteous Die But Can Live.

God created righteous and good
All people are His offspring
So where do the righteous die
but in the hearts of people
replaced with the unrighteous life
conceived heeding satan's lies?

Unless mercy is found
The unrighteous will be charged
with murder in the first degree
on multiple counts
Classified as serial killers
locked away for evermore!

Jesus is the Way out of this trap.
He can bring the righteous back
He can restore you to health
He can turn your life around
He can overcome the odds
He loves being your Lord and King.

Let His loving truth conceive new life
you giving birth to righteous life
You growing bigger everywhere
filling the world of your being
the whole heart full of goodness
What Joy will come your way!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father.
Dear Father in Heaven
Your Name be glorified
Your kingdom come
Also in my lonely heart.

Dear Father i have drifted
away from your council
into the schemes of men
rewarding confusion and stress.

Dear Father shine Your light
into my heart so godforsaken
germinate Your will into my mind
and bring me into Your Rest.

Dear Father You are my God
My redeemer and my Saviour
You dwell inside my heart
In The Spirit of truthful love.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forsaking My Pit.
As I climb over the rim, I clearly see,
Involuntary I shudder the sight in me,
Down without a bottom the pit below,
Yes this fiery hole within me on show!

Hear voices of darkness pressing hard on must.
Those 'speaking guilt, shame, unbelief, and distrust,
All together pushing, yes, pressing me deep,
Resisting my climb to the top so steep.

See those guilty feelings still tug my feet,
I can feel flames searing, my toes they meet!
Electrifying my soul, no mercy on show.
Why ever did I take this hell-hole in tow?

Above me the Light, Jesus, the Truth so high!
How long before I will meet up with Him in the sky?
He knows I will come after Him without a doubt,
As true nourishing goodness He is all about.

My bloodied fingers scraped by rock,
For how many years did they mock?
Those hard places within my very being,
Those fiery stones of my own seeing!

I climbed after the Light right above me,
The only truth that truly leaves me be,
Never will I stop seeking after The Light.
As Jesus Christ is my very soul's delight!

Soon the 'resting place' of my enemy,
Bottomless pit shall forever be!
For the ones without Love or Grace.
Those who with their lies made this place.

Upvote 0