Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Little Rock, AR (AHN) - An Arkansas couple is now the proud parents of 17 children. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar just had their seventh daughter, Jennifer Danielle, and they say they may not be done yet.

The Duggars welcomed Jennifer at 10:01 a.m., Thursday, at St. Mary's Hospital in Rogers. Jennifer will join her siblings at their 7,000-square-foot Tontitown home.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7008090052

DhaliClone

Oct 28, 2004
✟17,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
They had a couple of shows on TLC, where they were building a GIGANTIC house for all of them. The boys have to dress the same, the girls have to dress the same, and they all have names starting with "J." They're religious fanatics, so it explains a little bit.

One of her lines was, "Saying these are too many kids is like saying there are too many flowers."

Humans just aren't supposed to have that many kids, I'm surprised she didn't die from one of these pregnancies.

Upvote 0

Phylogeny

Veteran
Dec 28, 2004
✟2,426.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
How can parents keep track of all these kids that are so close in age??!?!

My roommate at one time worked with an autistic boy living in a large family of nine kids and even with the extra help they hired, she said the kids were neglected. The dad worked and the mom stayed home but she didn't have enough time in the day to give the attention to all her kids that they wanted. I'm not sure how having 17 children under one roof is any better than 'institutional care'. Maybe the Duggars are like Superparents. ;)

Upvote 0