Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You obviously have no trust in certification - nor in the knowledge and professionalism that is involved with conducting an election. Your baseless accusations are slap in the face to those who carry out their work with professionalism and integrity.
Please, no personal attacks.
'The "certified" auditor group' were actually the certified auditors.

Cyber Ninjas ( how I love the name!) are neither certified or 'certified'.
There are many excellent workers out there who are not "certified." You claim "It is clear that Cyber Ninjas is not a qualified auditor." Which individuals at Cyber Ninjas do you claim are not qualified? Or do none of the workers meet your standards?

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
There are many excellent workers out there who are not "certified." You claim "It is clear that Cyber Ninjas is not a qualified auditor." Which individuals at Cyber Ninjas do you claim are not qualified? Or do none of the workers meet your standards?

Specifically which election laws were broken in Arizona?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

...ah, but you can slander Maricopa Election officials by making false claims that election laws were broken without any evidence?

Is that how it works?

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Specifically which election laws were broken in Arizona?

Perhaps the violation by cyber ninjas of bringing blue pens into the audit area qualifies! It is at the least a serious violation of procedures. A rather serious violation as that would ahve allowed them to alter ballots.

They also flat out lied about files being deleted and then backpedaled and claimed that it was jsut that they were unable to read the files (which even if true says tons about their competence as auditors).

False claims and internal feuds plague GOP election audit in Arizona (yahoo.com)

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,480.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The CEO of Cyber Ninjas has disqualified his company by stating before they have done any work that the election was rigged. He has prejudged the result. It is not a question of unqualified individuals.

What irregularities occurred to warrant this intervention? What electoral laws have been broken? If anybody knows then the police or FBI should be leading the inquiry.

These questions have been asked again and again. There has never been an answer. The conclusion is becoming inescapable; the Republican Party simply could not accept that they lost.

Reactions: Yttrium
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
...ah, but you can slander Maricopa Election officials by making false claims that election laws were broken without any evidence?

Is that how it works?
So you don't think that election laws around the country were violated?

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,573.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The courts say no. As you well know. Please stop treating the ninth commandment as toilet paper.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

We've seen a few isolated cases, like the guy who murdered his wife and then tried to cast her ballot for Trump. But I have seen no evidence, and I have no reason to believe, and I do not believe that any violations were significant enough to affect election results.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what stopped the people who think there is evidence for fraud from presenting it? I mean, the obvious answer is that it doesn't exist. But let's see what other excuses we can come up with.

There is evidence, a whole bunch of evidence. As we speak the My Trump Pillow guy is preparing his Supreme Court case that will, for good and all, settle the 2020 election, reinstate Donald Trump as the only rightful President and lock up the ringleaders and conspirators in the largest election steal in history.
Just wait and see.
Any day now.
The kraken will be free.
Any second.
By Wednesday.
It will be HUGE!
Gotta have faith.
Don't fail us Pillow Man.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,480.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Well, there was that bloke who murdered his wife (see #130) but he got caught. Otherwise, no, I don't think the election laws were violated in any systematic way.

I suspect that there is an ongoing attempt to violate election laws now in Arizona.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,780.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well now, whoever saw this coming? AZ will need to replace all of the voting machines that were handed over, as the way things were handled, the officials lost custody and control over them while they were being examined. Because of this, they cannot know what was done to them during this period and according to Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), they would need to be disposed and replaced before the next election, because they now cannot know that the machines weren't tampered with. So... Extra costs everyone!

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well now, whoever saw this coming? AZ will need to replace all of the voting machines that were handed over, as the way things were handled, the officials lost custody and control over them while they were being examined. Because of this, they cannot know what was done to them during this period and according to Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), they would need to be disposed and replaced before the next election, because they now cannot know that the machines weren't tampered with. So... Extra costs everyone!
What a bunch of baloney. They are just trying to discourage people from a complete forensic audit. What about the chain of custody being broke by physically preventing observers from doing their job? The chain of custody was broken, yet Democrats have not proposed a do-over. People are much more vigilant, in a recent local election they caught and reported a Dominion coding "error." In Georgia the court had ordered that an audit of some votes should be allowed. The Genie is out of the bottle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Posts which claim election laws were violated followed shortly by posts like this rather than just providing evidence does lead one to certain conclusions about the veracity of those claims.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What a bunch of baloney. They are just trying to discourage people from a complete forensic audit. What about the chain of custody being broke by physically preventing observers from doing their job?

Is there any reason to believe this actually happened? I mean here in reality, not in right-wing fairy tales about the election.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,480.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I hereby award Valletta the Order of the Unsinkable Rubber Duck
for his persistence in the face of demands for evidence.
iu

Congratulations!

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is evidence, a whole bunch of evidence. As we speak the My Trump Pillow guy is preparing his Supreme Court case that will, for good and all, settle the 2020 election, reinstate Donald Trump as the only rightful President and lock up the ringleaders and conspirators in the largest election steal in history.
Just wait and see.
Any day now.
The kraken will be free.
Any second.
By Wednesday.
It will be HUGE!
Gotta have faith.
Don't fail us Pillow Man.

It's not nice to feed Donald's (or his followers) delusions.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if they found thousands and thousands and thousands of votes,” Trump recently told a crowd attending a party at Mar-a-Lago, according to a video posted online by an attendee. “So we’re going to watch that very closely. And after that, you’ll watch Pennsylvania and you’ll watch Georgia and you’re going to watch Michigan and Wisconsin. You’re watching New Hampshire. Because this was a rigged election. Everybody knows it.”

[
I know of one poster here who certainly "knows it"]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...aeacc4-b7f9-11eb-a6b1-81296da0339b_story.html

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
It's not nice to feed Donald's (or his followers) delusions.

And yet that has become the unofficial mission statement for a certain online site I occasionally frequent.

Upvote 0