Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,801.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The Lord comes to awaken His church in the end of this age with the speaking of the words of Spirit and life to those who will hear. Yet, some of His followers will hear and not believe in what He says.

Joh 6:63-64 KJV
(63) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
(64) But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him

He comes to sanctify His church with the washing of the “water of the Word”.

Eph 5:25-27 KJV
(25) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
(26) That he might sanctify and
cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

(27) That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

We are “called out” of the “churches” we are currently in. We must hear His words and believe in them and "come out" from among them.

We are not to be unequally yoked together with the unbelievers of man’s church organizations. There will be those in our own gatherings who will persecute us for believing His words over the words of man that has been preaching errors for many, many years…and we had previously received their words in ignorance of the Word of Truth.

2Co 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

What communion should we have with them any longer?

We must come out from among them (the unbelievers of the denominations of men) and be separate from them.

We must not “touch”….that is, be attached to them no longer. They are a “dead” body of people….an unclean thing to be attached to.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Jesus is the “red heifer” sacrifice for the sin of being attached to a “dead body”….sitting together in the church organizations of men where there is currently no life. We are forgiven for doing this particular sin retroactively from His cross that He did endure for us. We who believe in His words are cleansed with His blood and doing His commandment to "arise" from those who are "dead" and departing from among them. We must no longer be carried about by their many strange doctrines which do not profit anyone who keeps them.

Heb 13:9-14 KJV
(9) Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
(10) We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
(11) For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.
(12) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

But we must GO FORTH unto Him WITHOUT the “camp”. Those who will continue to serve the “tabernacle”…the tents of men (their erroneous organizations)….have no right to eat of His Word of Truth as they will reject what they will hear.

We must go to Him bearing His reproach as the unbelievers in the churches of men will persecute us for hearing and believing. We must not return evil for their evil. We must not look back. We have no continuing city in the tents of men....in their churches.

(13) Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
(14) For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

If any man will seem to be religious and does not bridle his tongue, that man’s religion is in vain. They will hear the Word of Truth but will speak out with evil words against what they will hear….and against those who will receive His Word.

Jas 1:26 KJV
(26) If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Every open vessel which has no covering bound upon it is unclean. That man’s open mouth makes his religion empty.

Num 19:15 KJV
(15) And every open vessel, which hath no covering bound upon it, is unclean.

We must come out from among them and not touch the “dead body” any longer. This is what is meant by the “water of separation”. We must come out from among them so that the blood of Jesus sanctifies us from the uncleanness that we have because of being attached to the unbelievers of the churches of men.

If we do not come out from among them, our uncleanness is yet upon us.

Num 19:13-16 KJV
(13) Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him.
(14) This is the law, when a man dieth in a tent: all that come into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days.
(15) And every open vessel, which hath no covering bound upon it, is unclean.
(16) And whosoever toucheth one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.

The modern day “Pharisees” (meaning “separatists”) are the denominations of men who separate themselves (whose leaders do not have the Spirit). The scribes are the church scribes who have written the “handwritings of ordinances” that many serve and worship inside their churches which do not bring us His life but instead death. We perish with the keeping of the teachings and commandments of men where there is no life in doing so.

Jesus said that the scribes and Pharisees are full of dead men’s bones and of all uncleanness. We must no longer be attached to the “dead body” of church organizations. We must no longer “touch” a grave or the bones of men by sitting together with them. We must "arise" from the "dead" and go forth unto Him.

Mat 23:27-28 KJV
(27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
(28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

We have a commandment of the Lord given by the Father to “ARISE and go” from there. By doing so, we show the world that we know and love the Father. They will persecute us for doing so...but the Lord will send the Comforter unto us. The Father gives us His commandment to do: ARISE, LET US GO from here ( the dead churches of men).

Joh 14:31 KJV
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

If any man will love the Lord, he will keep His words whose words are the words of the Father.

Joh 14:23-24 KJV
(23) Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
(24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

We must ARISE from the “dead”. We must no longer be attached to them. We must “awake” from our sleep so that Christ shall give us His light….the knowledge of God.

Eph 5:13-14 KJV
(13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
(14) Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

We must “ARISE” and confess our sin and go the Father who will forgive us then for our sin.

Luk 15:18-24 KJV
(18) I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
(19) And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
(20) And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
(21) And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
(22) But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
(23) And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
(24) For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

All that are in the "graves" ....being attached to the dead church organizations of men....shall hear His voice as He comes to awaken His church with His words of Spirit and life. Some will COME FORTH from those graves and do good in response to His voice while others will stand up and do evil in their rejection of His words that they will hear.

Joh 5:28-29 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life
; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.