Visit site
✟16,196.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Bainbridge, anyone? My daughter lives there. I am moving to that area, but not necessarily the island, when my house in Ohio sells. I was there during the wind storm before Christmas. We were in a good spot. The digital clock didn't even blink. But some of the island was in the dark and cold for almost a week.

Looking mostly at Poulsbo. Maybe Silverdale. And would love pointers!!!

Libre

Upvote 0

Libre

Mar 8, 2007
Overlooking Puget Sound
Visit site
✟16,196.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Brown grass in the summer is pretty common, even on the Olympic peninsula, unless it's the coastal rain forest. The mountains wring out the moisture. It's called a rain shadow. But lavender grows really well, because it's similar to southern France.

Of course, during the rainy times, there is a weather term we don't hear in Ohio - something called rain breaks!

Libre

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Libre

Mar 8, 2007
Overlooking Puget Sound
Visit site
✟16,196.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm still looking for anyone from Bainbridge Is or the Kitsap, like Poulsbo or Silverdale. I'll be moving out there from Ohio when my house sells. My daughter lives on Bainbridge. I have apps in for senior housing on BI, Poulsbo, and Silverdale. Trying to decide which best suits my needs.

Libre

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jul 20, 2007
Pac NW
Visit site
✟15,127.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You go girl! Nailed right down to the nitty-gritty---but do you have webbed toes yet? I'm second generation in Washington, and that is truly what gives us away--but we're good swimmers.
My dad has that! It's called syndactyly (sin dact ally).

CREEPY!

Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2007
Pac NW
Visit site
✟15,127.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
On the Kitsap Peninsula here! THE RAIN IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:swoon:

Upvote 0
Jul 20, 2007
Pac NW
Visit site
✟15,127.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I Fit most of those signs and I am a native Washingtonian and hardly ever see sunbreaks. And the rain is driving me nuts!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No! What AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Joshua Howard

Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit of Happiness
Jan 13, 2004
Tacoma, WA
✟7,951.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tacoma, WA here --- It's been my hometown for as long as I can remember. There's nothing so grand as being able to walk along the waterfront in the evening or jump on the I-5 corridor and be in Downtown Seattle in under an hour.

Upvote 0