Are you for women's ordination, against it, or don't know?

Where do you stand on women's ordination?

• I am for the ordination of women.

• I am against the ordination of women.

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. :wave: I just thought I'd create this poll to see who among us who is a United Church of Christ Christian is for women's ordination and who is against it. Please only vote in the poll if you attend a United Church of Christ church or are a member of one.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In Christ there is no more male and female... anyone can be ordained who is called.

I totally agree Paxi! :thumbsup:

(Galatians 3:28 TNIV) There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I strongly support the ordination of women. In these modern times, such a thing should not be an issue.

Yes, but it is an issue for many denominations.

Upvote 0

Lazerboy

Lutheristic Baptist
Jul 25, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
✟15,254.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Hi everyone. :wave: I just thought I'd create this poll to see who among us who is a United Church of Christ Christian is for women's ordination and who is against it. Please only vote in the poll if you attend a United Church of Christ church or are a member of one.

The denomination that I'm in (Fellowship Baptist) does not allow women to be ordained. This is something which I, and perhaps a few others, would like to see changed. (Since I'm not UCC I didn't vote in the poll).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Supernaut

What did they aim for when they missed your heart?
Jun 12, 2009
Sacramento, CA
✟12,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The denomination that I'm in (Fellowship Baptist) does not allow women to be ordained. This is something which I, and perhaps a few others, would like to see changed. (Since I'm not UCC I didn't vote in the poll).

I find it so strange that many denoms still refuse women the rigth to be ordained. In Galatians we read that in Christ there is neither "male nor female". Hopefully the spread of progessivism will keep on truckin!!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I find it so strange that many denoms still refuse women the rigth to be ordained. In Galatians we read that in Christ there is neither "male nor female". Hopefully the spread of progessivism will keep on truckin!!:thumbsup:

:amen: Amen to that! And to quote scripture, here is the verse you are talking about:

(Galatians 3:28 TNIV) There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Also, here are some pro-ordination of women links for those of you who wish to research this issue further:

transfer - Specific to Catholicism

Women's Ordination Conference - Home - Specific to Catholicism

WOMEN'S ORDINATION: PRIESTS, PASTORS, MINISTERS, RABBIS - General resource on the ordination of women

Category List --- Religion-Online.org - Another general resource on the ordination of women

Still in Production - UMC.org - Specific to the United Methodist denomination

Home | Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE) - A general evangelical resource on Biblical equality

Can Women Preach? New Expanded Version - Evangelical article on the ordination of women

Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) - All Women - Specific to the Presbyterian Church in the USA

God Bless,
Awesome God :wave:

Upvote 0