Are You Brave Enough to Post A Picture of Yourself?

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

ESK

Feb 5, 2015
✟20,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
<---- that's me not too many years back and I look pretty much the same. Still have most of my hair on my head too even though I usually wear hats.

I am single and trying to find the right one. My girlfriend and I went our separate ways back in January and I have been pretty much alone since.

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi @ESK

Welcome to Christian Forums and specifically the Singles area! :) We're a pretty good bunch of people right now. This area has been kind of slow lately but we're trying to get it spruced up again.

Feel free to post in any of the threads you find interesting, I try to post a lot of fun threads. Also a good thread to post in is the "What's on your mind" thread. It's a good thread that the Singles participate in, it's where we mainly just catch up with each other, tell whats on our mind, rant about our day, or tell something great that happened to us, ask for prayers, etc. :)

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1538u0w.jpg

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you're the guy on the left, well, you probably look a lot like how I pictured you.
I'm a fellow schizo like yourself. I take monthly injections instead of pills though. And my social skills are all over the place.
I approached the Hispanic feller pictured in that attachment off the cuff as he and his family were begging beside a Walmart. So basically I gave him money to take a picture with me. My English went nowhere with him.

• Winner
Reactions: gennypearl
Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm a fellow schizo like yourself. I take monthly injections instead of pills though. And my social skills are all over the place.

Respect.

I've had some difficult times, but I'm getting better again through social interaction and taking all of my medicine prescribed.

If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm here. I am pretty goofy though.

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Respect.

I've had some difficult times, but I'm getting better again through social interaction and taking all of my medicine prescribed.

If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm here. I am pretty goofy though.
Sure thing. If you ever feel like you want to ask your Doctor about alternatives in your medication, I would encourage you to inquire about the shots. I know each one of us are different. But for me, personally, taking a shot once a month is a lot more efficient than trying to remember the pills every night. Thank you for the fellowship. I'm pretty straight-forward, but I can be awfully sarcastic at times too.

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
My niece playing with the make up app on my tablet decided to use my picture...o_O

I could barely recognize myself with the make up so this is the only time I would post my whole face!

2017-09-19-17-08-59-295ss.jpg

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Waddler

Live a story worth telling well.
Jul 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
✟27,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0