Are You Brave Enough to Post A Picture of Yourself?

mjmcmillan

Sep 27, 2009
Out there. Thataway.
✟5,089.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
dude.. you've gotta update your wallpaper on your laptop...
How abotu a lovely picture of heaven on earth? ( A.K.A.Russia)

Russia can compete with Missouri? Or, the Northwest corner of Illinois?

I've got a "thing" about hill country and sometime I'll have to post the photos to prove it. I've never seen Russia so I know nothing about it beyond what gets into the press, and that's mostly stuff about Moscow, or, when the American press has a bone to pick, Siberia.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Here's a rare (and bad!) picture of me without my glasses:

YouKnow.jpg

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Well are yah?

Here, I'll start. I look really surprised in this photo for some reason haha... I look pretty dang goofy lol.

252970_230899196920415_100000010099038_1065715_5999917_n.jpg

Great eyes!!

I'm on the right in the stripes. Also this is my brother and one of the finest men I have ever known, my father.

235989-albums3643-33143.jpg

Nice picture. And what a lovely way to speak of your father! :)

I am not really big on posting pictures of myself publicly on the internet. If anyone is interested, I do have pictures.

Yes, please.

Here's one from last fall I can't remember if I posted it yet...

57967_433597628517_545733517_4814523_7673738_n.jpg

Jessie <3

I just took this about 15-20 minutes ago. Hopefully it's not too embarrassing.

2Dlkg.jpg

You should smile, wonderful friend. :) Nice picture, though. :D

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm the one with the "good personality"

LOL. Those are some serious women. :p Nice pic of you.

Hmmm... do I really want to do this????

Sure, why not. Pardon my sense of humor, but earlier I used this one to try a "LOL".

LOL. That is hilarious. Good job!

You're so pretty, Inky! (Yes, I did go there.)

Here's a rare (and bad!) picture of me without my glasses:

YouKnow.jpg

That is not a bad photo of you. I haven't seen a bad photo of you yet. I do love that you're all :thumbsup: in the photo too. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

latech1113

Jun 12, 2011
USA-Louisiana
✟15,142.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Since I believe that God will protect me I'm posting a pic of myself. However, I do know too that God states He gives us the intellect to determine and analyze situations so's that we don't get into trouble. Like the sense not to go into a bad neighborhood at night.

I know a girl who has no curtain nor blinds on her 3000 sq ft home. It's nuts. She does not walk around naked but just the fact that anyone could walk by and see her in her pajamas is kinda asking for it.

Evil ones could walk by, see there's a single woman living alone, and then make their move. She has two dogs but they're small "vocal" pets and nothing for protection except for the alert.

Attachments

• 71740151B.jpeg
    71740151B.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since I believe that God will protect me I'm posting a pic of myself. However, I do know too that God states He gives us the intellect to determine and analyze situations so's that we don't get into trouble. Like the sense not to go into a bad neighborhood at night.

I know a girl who has no curtain nor blinds on her 3000 sq ft home. It's nuts. She does not walk around naked but just the fact that anyone could walk by and see her in her pajamas is kinda asking for it.

Evil ones could walk by, see there's a single woman living alone, and then make their move. She has two dogs but they're small "vocal" pets and nothing for protection except for the alert.

Uh...

Here is one of me from two or three days ago:

DSCN4810-1.jpg

I am astonished at how much I can see my younger self in this picture!!!

and for the heck of it, another.
DSCN4840.jpg

A.DORABLE.

Reactions: Stravinsk
Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I post pictures of myself waayyy too often on CF so I am just going to sit back and enjoy seeing pictures of posters who aren't as voracious with their photo love :sorry:

Now off I go to rep each of your pictures [skips happily away]

Ps. MOAR photos guys/girls!!!!

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There you are! I don't think I've seen you before :) You're handsome! You have a kind face (which matches your personality) :D

C'est moi

Why thank you, Vicky. You're so kind. :D

I love your pic, you look great. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

:wave: Welcome to the forums brother. A head's up ... your story about the girl in her home is likely to creep out most, if not all, of the girls here. :sorry:

I think I get your point but the illustration probably isn't necessary. Just my opinion! God Bless!!

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I post pictures of myself waayyy too often on CF so I am just going to sit back and enjoy seeing pictures of posters who aren't as voracious with their photo love :sorry:

Now off I go to rep each of your pictures [skips happily away]

Ps. MOAR photos guys/girls!!!!

I call bull on the bolded. All you beautiful chicas of CF can NEVER post too many pics. ^_^

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
To answer the thread title: No :p Not anymore, anyway. You've all seen as much of me as you're going to on this site. Too many trolls and disgusting people in general out on the interwebs makes me not want to show myself here, with it being an open forum and all. (I realize someone could hack into my FB account, but I like the illusion of a little privacy.)

However, bring on the pics of you braver souls! :D I love seeing what you look like (as I hide in the shadows :p).

Reactions: crishmael
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.