✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
h

I once attempted to impress a young lady at a Catskill Mountain lakeside and in my haste I didn't see a warning sign about staying clear of the slippery rocks on the embankment. So I hopped over the chain link fence thinking it was decorative and rooster strutted my way towards the water when suddenly I lost traction on the slimy rocks and slid feet first into the jet black water straight up to my neck.

I floundered there struggling to get back up like a fish out of water for what seemed like an embarrassing eternity but each time I made progress I kept sliding right back in. My imagination kicked in and I suddenly imagined that there was something hideously evil lurking in that dark water that wanted to get me.

So energized by the surge of adrenaline which ensued, I feverishly struggled and finally got a grip on the edge of a slimy slab with my fingertips and manage to extricate myself. Needless to say, I did not impress the young lady. Instead. she was giggling along as my cousin kept pounding the samd with his fists laughing.

Well, at least I didn't kill myself in the process like those other two dudes.

Awww. Sounds absolutely terrifying.

Sounds like you made an impression though, if not the one you intended on. And you made her giggle.:idea1:

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Awww. Sounds absolutely terrifying.

Sounds like you made an impression though, if not the one you intended on. And you made her giggle.:idea1:

Yep! Like she would giggle at a Barnum and Baily clown. My cousin, who resembled a cadaverously thin version of the late comedian actor Jerry Lewis, pounding the sand with his boney fists and laughing didn't help.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep! Like she would giggle at a Barnum and Baily clown. My cousin, who resembled a cadaverously thin version of the late comedian actor Jerry Lewis, pounding the sand with his boney fists and laughing didn't help.

I feel like I may have laughed too, knowing that you were essentially okay.

Upvote 0