• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Are vaccines linked to autism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entertaining_Angels

Aug 12, 2004
east coast
✟16,475.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
kayd1966 said:
Very interesting...I've also wondered about all the ultrasounds I had...how many did you have?

I had more than 25 with my son but more important than the number is the actual ultrasound equipment itself. Some machines operate at a higher intensity and would heat up the baby faster. Also, my son has speech delays and one of his speech therapists believes the speech issues are related to the ultrasound use. Hold on, I have a study, one sec...okay:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=8221427

Also, there has been some suggestion in recent studies that babies (or fetuses) are actually more sensitive to sound and pain in utero than after birth. The frequencies of the soundwaves in ultrasounds are above what we can hear but there is the suggestion that ultrasounds are actually like a jackhammer loudly reverberating in the womb and that babies actually move to get 'away' from the sound.

I really cut down the ultrasound use with my daughter. Tough thing, though, beause we want to see those babies. Some of my favorite memories of pregnancy were seeing my babies up there on the screen.

Upvote 0

kayd1966

Don't just listen to the Word...Do what it says.
Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
✟12,654.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I had about the same with my son...I carried him low (cervix was at 2cm or 3/4 inch for the whole preganancy but he was born on his due date :doh: ) and was on bedrest for 5 months. They kept checking to see if he's moved so we were in there every two weeks for 5 months. With my daughter, I only had about 3 or 4.

I wonder what kind of equipment they had at my testing place...I'll have to see if I can check that out. I can't imagine what it would sound like..reminds me of every mother/person telling a child not to knock on a fish tank because it hurts the fish.....

This study was done about 1 1/2 hours away from my home!!! Very interesting...I'm going to follow-up and see if any other studies were done there on this subject. Thanks for passing it on!

Upvote 0

shprdslamb7

Kooky end-times believer
Nov 11, 2003
Florida
Visit site
✟1,307.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Couple of points I wanted to make...

About autism being diagnosed more: I have a hard time with that "theory". I think that teachers were more than capable of telling if something was wrong with a child 10 years ago as opposed to now. From 1 in 2500 to 1 in 166 and it's just because it's being diagnosed more? That's a huge jump. I understand that autism is a spectrum disorder and if the numbers were a little closer together, I might could buy that. But, even mildly autistic children have many behavior problems and this would have been caught just as easily in 1980 as in 2005.

Millions might have been spent on the vaccine-autism link but the results are always either skewed because of the testers or the government will not allow the true results to be published. Read "Evidence of Harm"...can't think of the writer at the moment, but he was basically a journalist just compiling evidence. Children were receiving 100's of time the recommended safe exposure to mercury in just one day. Think about this you guys. How can this NOT be a factor?

I had not heard of the u/s link before. I only had one u/s and my child was fine until he was 20 months old. Does the u/s link only account for children autistic from birth?

Personally, I do not think that autism is caused by just one thing. I believe it is a genetic predisposition to brain injury by a toxin (as in for some reason a person cannot handle a certain amount of a toxin like another person could). Now, whether that toxin be a heavy metal, pesticide, chemical....it could be any or it could be all. I know that my child has been tested and you would not believe what all is in his system. DDT for one. Thimerosol for another.

You can be sure that as worldwide chemical consumption and use rises....more neurological problems will be discovered. :(

Upvote 0

eatenbylocusts

Senior Veteran
Oct 13, 2005
✟14,434.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
OreGal said:
Flautist, good post. Personally, I really am believing more and more my son's autism is linked to the ultrasounds I had when I was pregnant.

Personally, I believe that like SIDS, there are many causes of autism and you cannot say just one thing is involved but autism cases also spiked with the growing use of ultrasounds so while it cannot explain older cases, I believe heating the baby in utero may be significant here. I get so frustrated because millions upon millions has been spent trying to link vaccines and autism and with the exception of a few 'iffy' studies, there is just no proof. Yes, many of us are questioning the ultrasound usage and no studies are being done. Frustrates me to no end but that's what the press will do for you. They keep bringing up the vaccine thing which keeps it in the news and keeps people's interest. Thus the funding goes to those studies which at this point seem like a pretty big waste of money. I also wish they'd study the pitocin and oxygen during the birth theories. If they'd get their little rear ends on these studies like they do the vaccines, I'm guessing we'd start seeing a vast decrease in autism rates in the next decade.
Do you have any links about ultrasounds? How can sound waves heat a baby? Pitocin is extremely common in deliveries. Out of the 30ish deliveries I took part in during nursing school about 40% involved Pitocin.

Upvote 0

aspie2x

Nov 20, 2005
Adelaide
✟165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had the same amount of ultrasounds with my son (HFA) and my daughter so I cannot see the link for myself personally. However certainly noticed a difference after the 12month measles, mump and rebella immunisation.(MMR) He stoppped talking the few words he knew and only cried and screamed. He didnt start talking again till he was 4. My daughter did not have the injection and she is fine.
However my son was jaundice for a long time even after coming out of hopsital. I believe this contributed to him having a borderline intellectual disability.
I dont belive there is a one common trigger. I think different things affect different children. I wouldnt be teeling other mums not to immunise however I believe parents have a right to make informed choices and wish I was informed of the possible link between MMR injenction and Autism.
So well done for letting others know of yhour concerns around the ultrasounds.
God Bless

Upvote 0

Entertaining_Angels

Aug 12, 2004
east coast
✟16,475.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
aspie2x said:
I had the same amount of ultrasounds with my son (HFA) and my daughter so I cannot see the link for myself personally. However certainly noticed a difference after the 12month measles, mump and rebella immunisation.(MMR) He stoppped talking the few words he knew and only cried and screamed. He didnt start talking again till he was 4. My daughter did not have the injection and she is fine.
However my son was jaundice for a long time even after coming out of hopsital. I believe this contributed to him having a borderline intellectual disability.
I dont belive there is a one common trigger. I think different things affect different children. I wouldnt be teeling other mums not to immunise however I believe parents have a right to make informed choices and wish I was informed of the possible link between MMR injenction and Autism.
So well done for letting others know of yhour concerns around the ultrasounds.
God Bless

but if you use that argument, I could say I had the same MMR with my son and daughter and my daughter is fine. Like anything, not everybody is affected equally. Also, far more boys are affected than girls anyhow (read about the fragile y chromosome). You ought to check out some of the medical journals and read about what ultrasounds do to babies sure seems a lot worse than vaccines.

Anyhow, my son also regressed at exactly 12 months. Fortunately our MMR was delayed so we knew without a doubt it was not the shot. For some babies their fiirst birthday seems to be the turning point and doesn't have anything to do with the shot. It is just a coincidence. Who knows, maybe the link is cake?

Upvote 0

aspie2x

Nov 20, 2005
Adelaide
✟165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found that article on the Amish most interesting. IT only confirmed for me the feeling I had towards the vaccinations. Not that I feel that people shpouldnt vaccinate full stop but be aware especially if there is already knowledge in the family of Autsim. My son stopped talking and was clearly different after the 12month injections in Australia. It is clear that this certainly triggered of the Autism. :wave:

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
first copy this link, (the government is embarrassed and it might disappear):
http://www.naturalnews.com/022955.html

i went to p-school. i'm sorry i did. i finished. but i'm still sorry i went. to p-school, the main thing i learned was that (because of money) they will never ever, not ever, not about anything ...tell the truth..... they never will. period.
i asked the p-reps, the other p-cists, the dxctxrs, why the known and proven cures were NOT being taught to dxctxrs.
proven cures, not hypothetical.
proven in and by the ama standard studies and history.
not once, not even one time, did anyone
say in answer "it doesn't work"...

curious, huh?
they ALWAYS answered:
(ALWAYS)
"it (the cure) CANNOT BE PATENTED"....
what hurt worse
was they always said that with a straight face, as if it was okay to HIDE THE PROVEN CURES to make (A LOT) more money.....

they ALL said this, from all across the country -
even the true healers said this (about the p-school and drs)
BUT
the true healers admitted and used the proven cures.
only not out loud - not publicly, or they got disbarred.
finally, for now (email me if you have specific questions)
the
united states government, and death makers, also,
are currently(and for the last 40 years plus)
paying millions of dollars in compensation

to parents of children who got autism from immunizations.

RE:
http://www.naturalnews.com/022955.html

p.s. OETA, channel 11, did a stateline (official) show about children cured years ago OF AUTISM (the first one BY ACCIDENT at a hospital ).
DR. AYOUB online free video tells the cause and the cure
REPORT FROM MEDICAL CONFERENCE
in CHICAGO around the year 2000........

Upvote 0

2scoops

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear
May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

About autism being diagnosed more: I have a hard time with that "theory". I think that teachers were more than capable of telling if something was wrong with a child 10 years ago as opposed to now. From 1 in 2500 to 1 in 166 and it's just because it's being diagnosed more? That's a huge jump. I understand that autism is a spectrum disorder and if the numbers were a little closer together, I might could buy that. But, even mildly autistic children have many behavior problems and this would have been caught just as easily in 1980 as in 2005.

Millions might have been spent on the vaccine-autism link but the results are always either skewed because of the testers or the government will not allow the true results to be published. Read "Evidence of Harm"...can't think of the writer at the moment, but he was basically a journalist just compiling evidence. Children were receiving 100's of time the recommended safe exposure to mercury in just one day. Think about this you guys. How can this NOT be a factor?

I had not heard of the u/s link before. I only had one u/s and my child was fine until he was 20 months old. Does the u/s link only account for children autistic from birth?

Personally, I do not think that autism is caused by just one thing. I believe it is a genetic predisposition to brain injury by a toxin (as in for some reason a person cannot handle a certain amount of a toxin like another person could). Now, whether that toxin be a heavy metal, pesticide, chemical....it could be any or it could be all. I know that my child has been tested and you would not believe what all is in his system. DDT for one. Thimerosol for another.

You can be sure that as worldwide chemical consumption and use rises....more neurological problems will be discovered. :(

David Kirby wrote Evidence of Harm.

I'm with you, the whole they are just getting better at diagnosing is just a lie straight out of Satan's mouth.

you can inject a little baby with 24 shots that contain mercury, aluminum, anti-freeze, and more toxins and expect it to be health in all the kids. Let's not be brainwashed here people, and stand up for the truth. Kids are being poisendm so are are the military. Why we put our trust in man, is beyond me, seek the TRUTH and it will set you free!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
BTW.... at one military center, 8 out of a few hundred soldiers died before they got out of the building
after being given a 'necessary' shot...... go figure....

p.s. neither the military NOR the schools are allowed to require the shots - they will say it a thousand times "it's required" , but it simply IS NOT REQUIRED - there is always a waiver or exemption available, always(so far and for the last 80 years)..

the reason is monetary - IF there was an actual legal requirement then YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TO SIGN AWAY YOUR RIGHTS and your health -
and YOU COULD SUE FOR MILLIONS when death or other damage occurred.

As it is, the dunglords and the gov are already paying out millions and millions of DOLLARS every month
to parents of children damaged or dead from the shots
and to adults injured by the shots....
look it up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
They are. We know so little about medical science and it is constantly evolving. For example, several of us have discoved a medical reason many women are pushed unnecessarily into D&C's for miscarriages. The link has never been studied and because it has never been studied, many doctors are hesitant to take it seriously but we have some top researchers beginning to take interest and asking a lot of questions and seeing the results we've shared with them. We expect a study will be done within the next few years and the number of unnecessary D&C's will drop drastically.

Back to the post, however, I do see some fallacies in your arguments especially if you are somebody who believes the vaccine/autism link thing.

example: My girlfriend had a baby a few months after my son. He had vaccinations a few months after my son and has no autistic symptoms. In fact, I could name thousands of people I've met/know who have had vaccines and do not have autism...let's see...my sister, her husband, their children, my brother, his wife, their son, my other brother, my aunt, her ex-husband, her former husband, her two children, her granddaughter, my best friend, her husband, their three children, my son's first-grade teacher, my son's swim coach, her two children...I could go on but is it necessary? Every single one of them has been vaccinated and none of them have autism.

Now, if we're talking the pitocin and/or vaccine thing, let's imagine for a moment a drunk driver. Let's suppose Uncle Harry is a drunk. He drives home from the bar one night, and makes it there with no issues 'cept for some swerving. Same thing the next night and the next and the next. In fact, he's been driving drunk for years. However, one night last week, he hits a biker on the road and kills him. You could say that plenty of people drive drunk and have never killed anybody so it couldn't be the alcohol. However, we know with some certainty the alcohol impaired his driving and was most likely the primary cause. Doesn't mean if you drive drunk, you'll kill somebody every time. In fact, the chances are fairly low but deadly enough to warrant punishing drunk drivers. If studies show vaccines and autism are linked (and the studies are reproducable...but none have been yet), then you have a valid argument and could say that vaccines or pitocin are the likely cause but without any proof, there is just no case. Doesn't mean the proof will not be there one day but with the vaccine thing being so carefully examined and getting nowhere, I'd be much more inclined to believe it is another cause and, again, french fries would probably be more likely (until that is studied just as extensively).
The nuber of children who did not get ausitm is not surprising - it is totally in line with the known cause and remedy.
Those children who did not get a. from the shots, when tested, showed high levels of merc in their hair instead of in their brain.
Those children who did get a. from the shots showed a high level of merc in their brain AND a low level or absent in their HAIR..... THEY DIDN"T HAVE THE ENZYMES OR WHATEVER TO METABOLIZE OR GET RID OF THE MERC.

This was apparently the case for everyone, not just a few.

The remedy works on that basis also - that the lacking nutrient is supplied and the body naturally then gets the merc out of the brain and excretes it in the hair et al....as shown again later by testing.
If someone's not sure, the cost is so low and the risks virtually nonexistent, why not pursue it, test it test it test it.....
a lot of parents who did are VERY HAPPY NOW! IT WORKED !

see their testimonies on ebay and the web (there's a lot)

Upvote 0

Maverick3000

Radical Dreamer
Apr 14, 2008
Wonju, Korea
✟8,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

Its not that Autism didn't go unnoticed, its that instead of being labeled as having Autism or Aspergers, they would have probably been labeled another medical issue. When I was diagnosed with Aspergers back in the early to mid 90s, they went through numerous different types of tests of disabilities to figure out what was going on. Some of the hypotheses they come with included that I was deaf, had ADD, or was experiencing seizures (!). It wasn't until I had the UW Medical Center do the tests that the word Autism was even muttered to my mom.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have AS. Two of my children appear to have AS and two of them have more severe forms of autism.

What I am beginning to suspect is that AS is hereditary and that the more extreme conditions are vaccine injuries* on top of this inherited condition.

*This vaccine injury could be physically-based, like Thimerosal, or spiritually-based, like the the fact that many vaccines were incubated on the cells of abortion victims.

Upvote 0

HazelAngel

A New Zealander that is proud of her country
May 13, 2007
Watching a Disney Movie
✟25,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
they could b, they could also b linked to AS caus I had a vaccine when I was a wee kid and then I guess I had AS and that was a long time ago, 18 years to b presise so vaccines could b linked to both AS and autism.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.