Are so called aliens and ufo's really demons and /or angels ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Jeremiah 10 : 2 This is what the LORD says:
"Do not learn the ways of the nations
or be terrified by signs in the sky,
though the nations are terrified by them.

Ezekial 1 : 15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about [d] as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked like an expanse, sparkling like ice, and awesome. 23 Under the expanse their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, [e] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings. 25 Then there came a voice from above the expanse over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, [f] and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.
This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

any thoughts???

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
There does appear a possible ufo in the NT , and it hovers right above the "house"(not a barn) where Jesus who is nearly 2 years old is living with his parents.

And according to Luke 2 this house would have to be located in Nazareth because Mary and Joseph take Jesus when he is eight days old to Jerusalem to be circumcised and then return to their home town of Nazareth.

I suppose it should have been called the star of Nazareth.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Are non-existent things really other non-existent things?

What do you believe in??
The government spent millions researching something non existant??

Are you Christian?? If you are you must believe in angels and fallen angels.Right??

I am unsure what you mean here.

God bless,
Carey

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
There does appear a possible ufo in the NT , and it hovers right above the "house"(not a barn) where Jesus who is nearly 2 years old is living with his parents.

And according to Luke 2 this house would have to be located in Nazareth because Mary and Joseph take Jesus when he is eight days old to Jerusalem to be circumcised and then return to their home town of Nazareth.

I suppose it should have been called the star of Nazareth.

Yes the star that moved that the wise men followed what could it have bee??? We know starts don't move and then just disappear.
But to ancient people a light on any aircraft would appear as moving start at night. Would'nt it??

HMMMMM

God bless,
Carey

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
You might also want to web or image search "the spaceships of Ezekiel", and you will come accross this fellow Blumrich and some of his designs of what he thinks Ezekiel might have been looking at.

Quote-A native of Steyr, Austria, engineer Blumrich is the holder of patents on numerous inventions. Until recently the author was chief of the Systems Layout Branch at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. In earlier years, he devoloped the structural design of the Saturn V booster and participated in the design of Skylab. He has left NASA in order to spend his full time on research concerning extraterrestrial visitors in ancient times. He wrote the book Da tat sich der Himmel auf (The Spaceships of Eziekel)

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What do you believe in??

Gimme a break. The US government spent all of a few thousand dollars on such work. Project Blue book was a couple of guys with a corner office back in the 50's and 60's not some mutli-million dollar research group with a real budget.

Upvote 0

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
any thoughts???
Yes, Angels of both camps. To add to the intrigue, I also speculate that modern day Nephilim have access to these vehicles as well through the fallen Angels. I think for the most part, those Angels that did not fall keep out of sight when using such devises, but the fallen Angels are using them in our sight to cause deception (i.e. flying over cities or placing crop circles) so that many will believe that they are aliens which is in preparation for one of the Antichrist's great deceptions.

To go a step further, abductions are most likely for the purposes of extracting genetic material from humans for experimentation which would include research to further augment Nephilim which many refer to as gray aliens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have seen programs in which it was mentioned that their is a form of sleep paralysis that accounts for the symptoms reported by 'abductees.'

I have always thought it very amusing that these 'aliens' abduct humans to do all kinds of horrible experiments on them, then tuck them neatly back into their beds when they are done!

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Gimme a break. The US government spent all of a few thousand dollars on such work. Project Blue book was a couple of guys with a corner office back in the 50's and 60's not some mutli-million dollar research group with a real budget.

really?

so how did you get this info that would be top secret since the declassified info says different?

and again i ask you are you christian?

do you belive in angels and fallen angels?

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
I have seen programs in which it was mentioned that their is a form of sleep paralysis that accounts for the symptoms reported by 'abductees.'

I have always thought it very amusing that these 'aliens' abduct humans to do all kinds of horrible experiments on them, then tuck them neatly back into their beds when they are done!

I have always believed the abductions were actually "possession" of the minds of the abductees and memory implant or hypnosis or hallucination what ever word you wnat to use.
I think it was externally put in their minds by fallen angels or demons (same thing) this is why they belive it so strongly.
And you will notice one thing all the abductees have in coomon none are Bible scholars and strong Christian believers.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Yes, Angels of both camps. To add to the intrigue, I also speculate that modern day Nephilim have access to these vehicles as well through the fallen Angels. I think for the most part, those Angels that did not fall keep out of sight when using such devises, but the fallen Angels are using them in our sight to cause deception (i.e. flying over cities or placing crop circles) so that many will believe that they are aliens which is in preparation for one of the Antichrist's great deceptions.

To go a step further, abductions are most likely for the purposes of extracting genetic material from humans for experimentation which would include research to further augment Nephilim which many refer to as gray aliens.

I believe as you do with the exception of abuductions.
I think they are in the minds of the abductees.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Do you have to believe in angels and fallen angels to be Christian? I wasnt aware that you had to. And why does it seem like you are attacking someone with the question "are you a christian?"

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
really?

so how did you get this info that would be top secret since the declassified info says different?

You never asked me a thing. Get the poster correct before asking please.

Christianity is not Angelinity either. Is it?

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you believe in??

Probably. Ive seen them spend plenty of money on stupid things. The government is neither all powerful nor all knowing and certainly not wise at spending money. There isnt a conspiracy to cover up the existence of aliens either.

Upvote 0

KerrMetric

Oct 2, 2005
Pasadena, CA
✟6,671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That sure would be a lot of people hallucinating. I personally know people that have had such encounters and they are not the liar type. That leaves few or no other options...

Not that many - and most people at some stage in their lives have hallucinated something or other if for no other reason than lack of sleep or the effect of booze.

And what do lying types look like? We all - and I mean all - have at some stage in our lives told a lie.

Personally I think 50% are just delusion and 50% are outright lies to get attention or feel special.

It's all hogwash.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
You never asked me a thing. Get the poster correct before asking please.

Christianity is not Angelinity either. Is it?

Confused you with someone else?? sorry

No Christianity is not Angelinity. But angels spoke to men anout the conception birth and resurrection of Christ not to mention many many other parts of the Bible and history.

What do you believe angels and fallen angles to be??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.