Are Humans more intelligent than Angels?

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God is the ultimate intelligence, he has all the knowledge and wisdom.

The Angel's are lower, same with Humans, the fallen Angel's, and his creation.

I think the hierarchy looks like this when it comes to intelligence.

1. God, which is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. 3 in 1, all fully equal but distinct. Triune.

2. Arch Angel's

3. Angel's

4. 12 Apostles

5. Mankind

6. Fallen Angel's (Worst things that thrive the Earth).

7. Athiests, and Secularists (Worst product out of mankind, these people ruin civilizations).

Did God create the fallen Angel's to be more smarter than Humans? I hope not.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

1. God, which is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. 3 in 1, all fully equal but distinct. Triune.

2. Arch Angel's

3. Angel's

4. 12 Apostles

5. Mankind

7. Athiests, and Secularists (Worst product out of mankind, these people ruin civilizations).

I would be interested in where you got this list because it has major errors. Time to do some homework.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

2. Arch Angel's

3. Angel's

4. 12 Apostles

5. Mankind

Interesting guess - but I think the Bible has it more like this...

2. Angel's (Seraphim and Cherabim)
3. Fallen Angel's (They live on the Earth). Lucifer who is now Satan may be wiser then many of the Angels still in heaven and at one time may have been the most intelligent of them all.

======== then far below that ....

5. Mankind

Within the group "mankind" various levels of intelligence - Solomon may have been the most intelligent at one point

====================

There was a time when mankind at his creation was "a little lower than the angels" but mankind has fallen far below that after 6000 years of sin.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Not to derail the topic, how do Angels and Demons fight anyway? Like what exactly happens if the demon refuses to comply with the Angel, does the Angel smite/kill the demon?

Also, you shouldn't rank Atheists that low. There are a handful of christians i've seen and talked to here who have the worst pov's i have ever seen. One person here said "retards" (yes, these words exactly) are going to hell because there is no excuse for not believing in Jesus. Then you have those koo-koos with signs at union square; then you have fake faith healers waving their jackets on old ladies just to make them collapse.

Reactions: CleanSoul
Upvote 0

Varangian Christian

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
Nova Scotia
✟53,830.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not to derail the topic, how do Angels and Demons fight anyway? Like what exactly happens if the demon refuses to comply with the Angel, does the Angel smite/kill the demon?
I don't think angels or demons can kill each other, though I would assume they can harm each other in some fashion. Traditionally Michael is said to have defeated Lucifer through his humility, though I guess that might just bring more questions.

How I would explain it, and this is just my own reasoning, is that it would be like an exorcism. The demon tries to corrupt the angel while the angel fights back with faith to smite/banish the demon. Lets take the fight between Gabriel and the Prince of Persia as an example and compare it to when the disciples had a hard time casting out devils. I would say that Gabriel could not win alone because his faith wasn't strong enough and he didn't have enough authority to override the principality of Persia, just as the disciples were unsuccessful because they didn't have enough faith and hadn't fasted. Michael however could kick the demon prince's butt because he is the closest to God and has authority over the entire heavenly host.

I could discuss this in far longer length but its hard to understand and nobody can know for sure exactly how pure spirit beings fight, so I'll just leave it at that. I hope it is helpful. :)

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I added a few things mainly in order of goodness vs. evil:

1.5a Resurrected saints/dead in Christ

1.5b Living and dead saints before the resurrection/rapture

2. Arch Angel's, Cherbim, Seraphim

3. Angel's

4. 12 Apostles

5. Mankind (dead or alive)

6. Athiests, and Secularists (Worst product out of mankind, these people ruin civilizations).

7. Fallen Angel's (Worst things that thrive the Earth).

8. satan (worst being there is)

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,913.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1 Corinthians 6:3

We will be given authority at some point to judge Angel's. I'm not sure what this will entail. Maybe it will be judging how our guardians angels performed in our lives, or maybe we will be judging fallen angels, who knows.

• Informative
Reactions: ml5363
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Invalidusername

May 11, 2018
Battle Creek
✟70,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1 Corinthians 6:3

We will be given authority at some point to judge Angel's. I'm not sure what this will entail. Maybe it will be judging how our guardians angels performed in our lives, or maybe we will be judging fallen angels, who knows.

Many people believe that Christians will judge demons. Apparently God gives that authority to his elect.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Many people believe that Christians will judge demons. Apparently God gives that authority to his elect.

I have never read anything about Christians judging demons. They are already judged and God is their judge not us.

Upvote 0

Invalidusername

May 11, 2018
Battle Creek
✟70,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have never read anything about Christians judging demons. They are already judged and God is their judge not us.

Nobody has been judged yet. Some people "stand condemned already" and demons have been condemned already but however the actual judgement(when people are pronounced guilty) happens at the Great White Throne.

• Agree
Reactions: ml5363
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Invalidusername

May 11, 2018
Battle Creek
✟70,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We are discussing whether anyone is judged yet. He is judged already so you were wrong.

Don't be rude.

If the devil has already been judged then why is God allowing him to continue sinning? Right now God is simply allowing the devil to continue to store up more and more wrath against himself.

Why would God judge him before that? I suggest you read revelations for a clearer understanding on judgement day.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If the devil has already been judged then why is God allowing him to continue sinning?

Because it is not yet time to cast him into the LOF.

Why would God judge him before that?

Because the devil has done enough evil to have been judged already. His ultimate punishment is different than his judgment to be punished. It's not much different than a criminal to be judged to the death penalty but isn't killed until years later.

I suggest you read revelations for a clearer understanding on judgement day.

My understanding is clear already. Since you seem that your understanding is clearer, can you show the devil being judged at the GWTJ? Or is he cast into the LOF before the judgment? Ever wonder why that is?

Upvote 0

Invalidusername

May 11, 2018
Battle Creek
✟70,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Because it is not yet time to cast him into the LOF.

Because the devil has done enough evil to have been judged already. His ultimate punishment is different than his judgment to be punished. It's not much different than a criminal to be judged to the death penalty but isn't killed until years later.

My understanding is clear already. Since you seem that your understanding is clearer, can you show the devil being judged at the GWTJ? Or is he cast into the LOF before the judgment? Ever wonder why that is?

Okay so why is the devil allowed to roam free? If he has already been sentenced to the maximum punishment, then why allow him to continue to sin more? Isn't that injustice?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Okay so why is the devil allowed to roam free?

This is ultimately something only God can answer. I can only guess.

If he has already been sentenced to the maximum punishment, then why allow him to continue to sin more? Isn't that injustice?

Again, this is something to ask God. Satan has been judged as I have proven. Satan also has been allowed to exist for awhile before he receives the punishment of his judgment.

Upvote 0