Islam Are Allah and God of the Bible the same Person?

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,764.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Staying with the topic; is Allah and the God of the Bible the same entity?; I say no; but these are just words that could be used to refer to the same entity. My observation is that the Muslim concept of God is different to the Christian concept of God; neither need be correct, as determined by the Bible.

A Christian may say, "Money is a mans God." I cannot imagine a Muslim saying, "Money is a mans Allah". Allah is a proper name, God is a general purpose word which usually is a rank like king or lord, some think the capital "G" makes a difference.

When God said, "I AM Jehovah"; He made a definitive statement about Himself; and at the time Allah first appears, Allah the moon god was the God of some of them opposed to Jehovah.

The modern Allah is a new revelation; the old revelation of Daniel and the Revelation of Jesus Christ to John are still running their course and there is no provision for change, options or different revelation; and this further defines the God of the Bible different to Allah.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have read that,

"
That God does not love the sinner is abundantly clear in the Quran. Note these key verses from the Quran:

"Allah loves not transgressors" (2:190);
"He loves not creatures ungrateful or wicked" (2:276);

"Say: 'Obey Allah and His Apostle;' but if they turn back Allah loves not those who reject Faith." (3:32);

"Allah loves not those who do wrong" (3:57, 140);

"Allah loves not the arrogant, the vainglorious" (4:36).

"Say, if ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love and forgive you your sins." (3:31)
"

Is this the complete picture of Allah's Love concerning mankind?

How much of the follow does Islam agree with?

John 3:16-17 Good News Translation (GNT)
16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its savior.

answering islam character attribute of love allah - Google Search

Upvote 0