Colorado
✟30,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There isn't a hint that can be found in the Bible that mentions God creating life on other planets, so in my opinion I would have to say no, we humans are the only ones created to His image.
If anything, these aliens and UFOs people think are seeing probably are fallen angels.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Do you believe in them or not and why or not? I cannot believe God created this vast universe without other intelligent life forms.

I think it's likely that life exists somewhere else in the cosmos. Whether it is intelligent life is an even bigger question.

Do I believe that little green or grey men have visited us in flying saucers? No.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: BisonBubbles
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you believe in evolution then there is no way aliens have visited us. There isn't enough time. The only possibility would be standard creation, but even then they would have to be our cosmic neighbors to reach us this early in the universe.

However we are being visited. That alone should make you suspicious about them being aliens. There is also an occult connection. If you are into the occult you are more likely to see a UFO. We are being visited, a lot, a whole lot. But it's not by aliens, these things are fallen angels.

The book of Enoch, which the book Jude refers to as containing prophecy says "And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray"

Did you know that in 50 years we went from a horse drawn buggies and a few cars to landing on the moon? 50 years. Now we are talking about Mars. The last 100 years are a complete anomaly in human development. The key to understanding that is in the first book of Enoch. The same rapid advancement that we are experiencing now happened before the flood. Israel, the Greeks, all of Mesopotamia recorded it.

We are told plainly in Daniel about what is coming. Daniel 2:43 "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." (KJ gives a literal reading, word for word of the Hebrew in Daniel which can be verified by YLT and interlinear)

• Informative
Reactions: Hall
Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If anyone honestly believes that aliens are real, then there is something wrong with them. Aliens do not exist, stop believing in the media.

When you get those people who say they saw a little midget with tin foil on its head then one, they are either crazy or a fallen angel, or demons are messing with them - in an attempt to deceive people about extraterrestrial life.

Then when this happens, people start thinking about the universe and what is out there, in a way it all discredits God or at least leaves a person in a different route than to God.

There is not mention of it in the Bible. I would also like to say that the forces that run this world will do anything to stopping you from thinking that God exists or start following the right path.

Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Many people think that it was aliens, it's quite possible.

There is nothing describing history before we started recording events, and then seemingly out of nowhere we had a language and culture?
Anunnaki

It is honestly all just theorizing, though. Many believe there were ancient civilizations that pre-date recorded history and existed sometime before the ice age. Also, there are other accounts, no one knows for sure. I am sorry if I offended anyone, I just studied antrophology, and history a bit. It's all public knowledge I don't see how that is wrong. Whatever materialistic or scientific lens you use to look at the world, I still see it through a spiritual framework. I honestly do, it's just that there are different layers perhaps.

I dunno if it is considered sacriligious to some people are not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since I like sci-fi, I sort of imagine the angels like this.

I like to thinkmthey are a race not unlike our own who were highly advanced and started to transcend the physical plane of existence into the astral plane and slowly distentegrate into beings of,light, and finally understood the true meaning of existence and life until finally their physical forms,gave way, and right the wrong of their past, prior civilizations. I also see it like in the LOTRs, the simarillion. I truly think it is a spiritual thing though. Also I guess like, The Legend of Zelda, and in Superman, what happened to Krypton.

I think like in Zelda, that's how I see "evil" as it is portrayed; but it is very similair to LOTRs I suppose.

Attachments

• 815a2b958686bdd68fcd4edce1636144.jpg
    815a2b958686bdd68fcd4edce1636144.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 1
  • sungryun-park-1410215-angel-1.jpg
    sungryun-park-1410215-angel-1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Sci-fi-Art-Matias-Murad-Angel.jpg
    Sci-fi-Art-Matias-Murad-Angel.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 2
  • images-46.jpg
    images-46.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
  • x58NjfTonw7IFHz3xDVQ_rwS0_4F7P9cd6Jf5qnSRp0HDmLrYKbkd_dqYqzJSejeqI5gCSHJ7gPT=s0.jpg
    x58NjfTonw7IFHz3xDVQ_rwS0_4F7P9cd6Jf5qnSRp0HDmLrYKbkd_dqYqzJSejeqI5gCSHJ7gPT=s0.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 5
  • latest-40.jpg
    latest-40.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Clone_Banks.jpg
    Clone_Banks.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do you believe in them or not and why or not? I cannot believe God created this vast universe without other intelligent life forms.
My employer believes there are UFOs and that they must be aliens from another planet. Someone pointed out to him, that since they're "unidentified", how can they then be identified as coming from another planet? They could just as likely been here all along and flying around earth from the distant past.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So Vorlons basically ?
I wasn't familiar with those characters.

I guess, there's lots of different theories,but no one knows for sure. I like to imagine they look somewhat human.

I like the future tech angel garb regardless.

Actually, in a book I like, Orion, it does describe feature beings of light which have transcended their physical forms, and as well, I remember in Metroid Prime, the Chozo, they grew weary of the physical plane of existence, became far too advanced, and started to slip almost into "madness" or lose their fondness for physical earthly things. (But it made them go sort of crazy, some of them became possesed ghosts that haunted the livings, others not) So, that is generally where I get those ideas from.

Attachments

• mercy.jpg
    mercy.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
  • d8da38b25576574362614fce3c2e4006.jpg
    d8da38b25576574362614fce3c2e4006.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 3
  • b2e392dfd4b21f652e870313f1ee7dba--overwatch-mercy-overwatch-angel.jpg
    b2e392dfd4b21f652e870313f1ee7dba--overwatch-mercy-overwatch-angel.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There isn't a hint that can be found in the Bible that mentions God creating life on other planets, so in my opinion I would have to say no, we humans are the only ones created to His image.
If anything, these aliens and UFOs people think are seeing probably are fallen angels.

Why do you think the bible must tell us everything about everything?

This is one of the continuing problems I see in these forums, from both believers and non-believers: The insistence that God must or must have told us everything there is to know about everything, and therefore anything not said in the bible must not exist.

Well, phooey on that idea.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work -- 2 Timothy 3

Scripture is to teach us righteousness so that we can execute the mission of Christ. We can't discover righteousness through a telescope or microscope.

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-- Psalm 19

Scripture doesn't tell us everything about creation. Creation speaks for itself--God expects us to find out about creation ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Hall

God is good
Jun 17, 2016
Colorado
✟30,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think the bible must tell us everything about everything?

This is one of the continuing problems I see in these forums, from both believers and non-believers: The insistence that God must or must have told us everything there is to know about everything, and therefore anything not said in the bible must not exist.

Well, phooey on that idea.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work -- 2 Timothy 3

Scripture is to teach us righteousness so that we can execute the mission of Christ. We can't discover righteousness through a telescope or microscope.

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
-- Psalm 19

Scripture doesn't tell us everything about creation. Creation speaks for itself--God expects us to find out about creation ourselves.
We could say that angels both good and bad are aliens since they aren't from Earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Geoghegan

Too many questions.
Jan 24, 2018
Chicago
✟16,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would suggest you watch Chuck Missler on YouTube "The return of the nephilim, ufo's." They are real, but they are not intergalactic; they are inter dimensional. Chuck Missler explains it masterfully in many of his teachings.

Reactions: R.A.M.
Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟961,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I have a friend who is ex-military, including having spent some time at Roswell. He swears there is more at Roswell than the weather balloon claimed by .gov. His sincerely held belief is that UFOs are not space aliens but "us," -- time travelers coming back from the future to visit and learn about their ancestors. Sort of like anthropologists in space ship/time capsules. I've always found his theory interesting, valid or not.

Upvote 0

Geoghegan

Too many questions.
Jan 24, 2018
Chicago
✟16,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If anyone honestly believes that aliens are real, then there is something wrong with them. Aliens do not exist, stop believing in the media.

When you get those people who say they saw a little midget with tin foil on its head then one, they are either crazy or a fallen angel, or demons are messing with them - in an attempt to deceive people about extraterrestrial life.

Then when this happens, people start thinking about the universe and what is out there, in a way it all discredits God or at least leaves a person in a different route than to God.

There is not mention of it in the Bible. I would also like to say that the forces that run this world will do anything to stopping you from thinking that God exists or start following the right path.
People believe for many reasons; that doesn't mean something is wrong with them. Consider how many children have abduction experiences! I will agree, however, that I believe it's a ploy to make people question the validity of God and the Bible. AND IT WORKS. Just sayin.

Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
People believe for many reasons; that doesn't mean something is wrong with them. Consider how many children have abduction experiences! I will agree, however, that I believe it's a ploy to make people question the validity of God and the Bible. AND IT WORKS. Just sayin.

Like I just said, they are either crazy or being fooled by demons.

• Agree
Reactions: Geoghegan
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good point! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: -Luca
Upvote 0