Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I did. Someone signed her name. I see that she says she doesn't know if they did it with fraud in mind, but seriously, how does someone accidentally sign another person's name?
Someone signed her name? You mean his name, don't you? Derek Willis, the author of the piece, is a guy. He said he couldn't make out the scrawl of the signature. He also mentioned that as crimes go, it seemed rather pointless as the race wasn't close at all and the penalty is severe if it's caught.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
For those who say "he did that imitation to other people". I guess the thought hasn't crossed your mind that he was connecting what they did to their being handicapped and trying to insult them.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Her response seemed reasoned and mild to me. I guess I am suffering from Trump Overload Syndrome.
There is no cure but it can be managed with Thinkalittle XR from CBD Pharmaceuticals. A little Thinkalittle between cheek and gum can keep you sane for an entire news cycle

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Someone signed her name? You mean his name, don't you? Derek Willis, the author of the piece, is a guy.

Sorry! I guess I missed that part for some reason. But in today's LGBT climate, it's hard to even tell who's what anymore.

He said he couldn't make out the scrawl of the signature. He also mentioned that as crimes go, it seemed rather pointless as the race wasn't close at all and the penalty is severe if it's caught.

Well, even if the race wasn't close, it's still called voter fraud and is a case that proves that it does happen. And yes, the penalty would be severe if the person was caught. But who almost paid that penalty? It was Mr. Willis! Not only did he lose his chance to vote due to someone else stealing his vote, but then he ends up getting investigated as if he was the criminal.

Upvote 0