ThatTrueLight

John 1:9
Feb 12, 2015
✟2,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The revelation of Jesus Christ comes right out and tells us that there shall be 144,000 Israelites sealed from the twelve tribes. Once again in plain English for all to see.. and that number is contrasted to a multitude which could not be numbered from every tribe nation and tongue.

God already has told us the future, it's called the Day of the LORD.. the Day of Jesus Christ.

And every Christian with Christ in their earthen vessel knows that the Day of Jesus Christ has not come. Except of course the enemies to the truth, we don't expect them to believe this.. only deny it.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Oh, if we're playing that game I see that you didn't answer"

I don't always answer if I see no purpose

"Ohh The irony.

Those calling for modern Jews to migrate to Israel so 2/3 of them can be violently slaughtered sometime in the near future (like my friend above) are said to "Love Israel".

Go figure"

You speak to the Lord about His intents, not me [Zechariah 13:8-9] .... all His doing, not mine

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"The revelation of Jesus Christ comes right out and tells us that there shall be 144,000 Israelites sealed from the twelve tribes. Once again in plain English for all to see.. and that number is contrasted to a multitude which could not be numbered from every tribe nation and tongue.

God already has told us the future, it's called the Day of the LORD.. the Day of Jesus Christ.

And every Christian with Christ in their earthen vessel knows that the Day of Jesus Christ has not come. Except of course the enemies to the truth, we don't expect them to believe this.. only deny it."

There is a problem reflected in the direct denial .... deep seated and apparently permanent

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You speak to the Lord about His intents, not me [Zechariah 13:8-9] .... all His doing, not mine

God doesn't need to slaughter the Jews for their messianic blood guilt a second time as you demand.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The revelation of Jesus Christ comes right out and tells us that there shall be 144,000 Israelites sealed from the twelve tribes. Once again in plain English for all to see.. and that number is contrasted to a multitude which could not be numbered from every tribe nation and tongue.

Revelation 1:1-3
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Its right there in plain English for all to see, but I know... anything BUT that.

Since you have no use for the bolded sections above... and you believe they have no discernible meaning and are useless for the reader, I suppose you should take a sharpie and redact them from your Bible.

When you're done, Here is a link to 101 other scriptures that you should remove from your bible as well, as again you clearly believe they mean "anything but" what they say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"God doesn't need to slaughter the Jews for their messianic blood guilt a second time as you demand."

Well you tell Him that and let me know what He says to you .... He will tell you to read His Word on the matter [Zechariah 13:8-9]

.... and the "time" is still near.... even for you

Make sure you are ready

.... but knowing, you it appears that you will not be

Upvote 0

duolos

ὁ δοῦλος
Apr 7, 2015
✟15,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would say that the same sort of thing is happening here that happened in Rev 5; The Lion of the Tribe of Judah is the Lamb standing as though it had been slain, a αποκαλυπτος, revealing of the reality of the Slain Lamb as the Lion of Judah, in the same way, Rev 7 shows an αποκαλυπτος, revealing of the multitude from every tribe and nation as the 144,000

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
.... and the "time" is still near.... even for you

Make sure you are ready

.... but knowing, you it appears that you will not be

Well, according to you, "near" means at least 2000 years so it seems I've got plenty of time :D

Upvote 0

ThatTrueLight

Feb 12, 2015
✟2,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And of course there are the deniers.

It's all in the past they say... but hey, it's not rocket science to figure out who wants men to believe that the DAY OF THE LORD has already come..

Enemies want that. Plain and simple..

Every Christian has been sealed unto the Day of redemption, and of course He that hath begun a good work in any Christian, shall perform it until the DAY of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"God doesn't need to slaughter the Jews for their messianic blood guilt a second time as you demand."

Well you tell Him that and let me know what He says to you ....

He just told me I'm correct.
He Just told me that the Jews already paid their price for their messianic blood guilt to the last penny and that any furthur mass slaughter of them is not Biblically warranted.

He asked me to pass this fact on to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Well, according to you, "near" means at least 2000 years so it seems I've got plenty of time"

No, not according to me .... it is His time to call

You seem to do a lot of talking about what others say that you don't like .... and you ignore His own words

.... and you may not have the next second .... I would recommend not pushing it

Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

duolos

ὁ δοῦλος
Apr 7, 2015
✟15,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It really doesn't matter what scripture is posted... Rev 7, Rev 20, Anything about the Day of the Lord, anything about Israel's deliverence in the time of the end.. it doesn't matter. it's all denied.

And again, it doesn't take more than a second to understand why.
I don't understand why, you tell me...

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And of course there are the deniers.

Yes. those who Deny the events prophesied in the Revelation were ordained by The Most High God to take place shortly, soon, and near to the time John was given the vision, are everywhere these days.

I call them The "anything But that" crowd.

Kinda catchy dontcha think?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Yes. those who Deny the events prophesied in the revelation were ordained by to take place shortly, soon, and near to the time John was given the vision are everywhere."

Try "quickly" instead of soon P .... and you added the last "near to the time" .... it is not there

The Lord is not happy with people who refute His coming intervention [Revelation 3:9-15]

.... just a head's up for ya

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It really doesn't matter what scripture is posted..... it doesn't matter. it's all denied.

Affirming the fulfillment of scripture on time, as promised, is not denial of said scripture my friend.

Your argument would do better with our readers if you abandoned that straw man.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Yes. those who Deny the events prophesied in the revelation were ordained by to take place shortly, soon, and near to the time John was given the vision are everywhere."

you added the last "near to the time" .... it is not there

3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

I realize you disagree with John on this, and that's your right, but the Lord is not happy with those who deny the plain teaching of His apostles.

Just a heads up

Upvote 0

ThatTrueLight

Feb 12, 2015
✟2,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Every person who does have Christ in them knows that the Day of the Lord hasn't come yet.. they're sealed with the Holy Spirit unto the Day of redemption, we who have the first fruits of the SPIRIT are waiting for the adoption to wit, the redemption of our body.. and of course He that hath begun a good work in you shall perform it until the Day of Jesus Christ.

Not only does a Christian know these simple truths, they also know that there are enemies to the truth, and there always will be, until that Day which we can all see approaching.

Upvote 0