precepts

Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are right in that the Old covenant of the law is cast out. But Israel the whole house, (the children of promise) were not born of the BOND woman, as such were not born after the flesh Galatians 4:21-23. You are equating Israel the whole house All 12 tribes with being of the flesh, They were born of the divine promise of God through Sara, Isaac and Jacob.

Sure there are those of Israel, more specifically of the line of Judah who do put themselves under bondage of the law, but even they will one day recognize the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and will no longer be under bondage. Hosea 1, Israel the 10 tribes were divorced, and became as not Gods people having not obtained mercy But in the very place where they shall be called not Gods people, they shall be known as the sons of the Living God.

In verse 7:But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. This verse clearly shows God will have mercy of Judah (Jews), not by forces but through Christ. Again they will look on him one day as their Lord and Saviour.

Just as he would save the house of Judah by Christ so will he do the same with Israel (10 northern tribes), that through their fall God turned to people born under bondage of sin, born of the flesh, not of promise (you and me, anyone outside of that divine promise) to cause them to be jealous. That by their Jealousy they shall once again be grafted into the promise of God through Christ. That is also what is meant in Isaiah 11:13.
To make a long story short, nothing in God's writings suggest anyone is saved without being righteous. It's against nature to think every single person born a Jew is saved. That is down right folly and void of human logic. You people defy logic and common sense for simple word play. How many Jews were stoned to death for sin. It's foolish to think no person born a Jew was an adulter, a murder, an idolator, or any of the list of persons listed in Revelation that are without the city.

3586383643_f08909a5c9_m.jpg

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you seriously think he cares about answers?

No .... but he needs to answer, otherwise his teaching is in question
These cheap shots are unbecoming. You don't have a squat of evidence, so you resort to these childish insinuations.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well I see that precepts has no answer related to post 290

Take note posters that carry his same preteristic/replacement theology

He may need your assistance
You appear out of nowhere and are acting as if you've been around forever. What you've posted is like a start from scratch reply. All the answers have been posted thru out the thread.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Then why are you here?

It's rhetorical, I know exactly why you're here.
I doesn't surprise me. You've been tried and tested. All the facts have been provide, which you continue to ignore for personal attacks. But now that your behavior is evident, you're marked as one void of understanding. It's the same thing Christ and the disciples had to deal with. They too were called devils, and their words - though simple and logical - were sometimes falling on deaf ears. I am shaking the symbolic dust off my feet and moving on.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"And how many times do you have to be told it's not written?"

It is written [Jeremiah 30:11-24; 31:31-37; Ezekiel 36; 38; 39; 40-48; Daniel 9; Joel 3:9-21; Micah 5; Zechariah 12; 13: 8-9; 14; 1-5; Matthew 24:15-16; Romans 11:25-36; Revelation 7:1-8; 12:6; 12:14-17; 14:1-7] .... these scriptures alone demolish your rebuttal, and there are more of the same
Demolish them how? You choose to interpret OT verses contrary to NT facts which shows your partiality. Half the truth can never be the whole truth. In fact, half the truth is a lie. Only the whole truth is the truth! So again I say: all these OT verses that you think are for a future national Israel are for the Spiritual Israel, and we can go into details for each and every one of the verses you posted. These are verses unread and misunderstood since they were given, but yet still you - with limited knowledge - think you understand the simplest form of them when they are so complex that they carry double meanings, one for the context of the events then at hand and the other for Revelation's Exodus into the heavenly promise land. In the words of John Hagee, "Think about that for a minute."

Explain yourself .... you say no
I did? Your pants is on fire!

I want to know why you are denying the scriptures above

And I do not want to hear "the Lord is done with His national people of Israel" .... the above scriptures refute you hands down and present just the opposite

.... and do not tell me that the future events of the same have already transpired in the past .... not true
Like I said we can go into details on every chapter and verse you posted, and I can show you the errors of your ways. You don't know who you're messing with.

Neither do I want to see you make convenient metaphor and allegory of the same that do not fit your dogma

If you refuse to respond, and or cannot respond to my request then I will have to conclude that you are deliberately teaching error
Your teachng fits a dogma? In which position? Unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the Pharisees and the Sadducees .... You know the rest!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
OK precepts .... you have displayed your game .... that is what I wanted to know

Now I know what you are doing and note your attached behavior

Sorry I don't buy your story .... you are directly refuting the Lord's Word in so many ways that reading your posts is not a worthwhile interest for me

Just so you know

Upvote 0

clemenslee

Apr 14, 2015
Oklahoma
✟15,541.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To make a long story short, nothing in God's writings suggest anyone is saved without being righteous. It's against nature to think every single person born a Jew is saved. That is down right folly and void of human logic. You people defy logic and common sense for simple word play. How many Jews were stoned to death for sin. It's foolish to think no person born a Jew was an adulter, a murder, an idolator, or any of the list of persons listed in Revelation that are without the city.

View attachment 158398

Nobody is righteous, that's just plain wrong and not found in Gods word. Christ imputes his righteousness unto us who faith in through his blood! But at heart we are all dead men walking! Thank God for his Grace and what Christ did on that cross!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
OK precepts .... you have displayed your game .... that is what I wanted to know

Now I know what you are doing and note your attached behavior

Sorry I don't buy your story .... you are directly refuting the Lord's Word in so many ways that reading your posts is not a worthwhile interest for me

Just so you know
Talk is cheap, Forest! I was about to tell you to list all the verses you quoted in every future post to me and let's discuss them one by one, but it seems you're not interested. In fact, you've formed your own conclusions without checking the facts. I guess you're folding. Real players never bluff!

[Jeremiah 30:11-24; 31:31-37; Ezekiel 36; 38; 39; 40-48; Daniel 9; Joel 3:9-21; Micah 5; Zechariah 12; 13: 8-9; 14; 1-5; Matthew 24:15-16; Romans 11:25-36; Revelation 7:1-8; 12:6; 12:14-17; 14:1-7]

- Let's go, son!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nobody is righteous, that's just plain wrong and not found in Gods word. Christ imputes his righteousness unto us who faith in through his blood! But at heart we are all dead men walking! Thank God for his Grace and what Christ did on that cross!
That's not the issue, though. Every last person being a Jew saved is. Care to comment?

Upvote 0

clemenslee

Apr 14, 2015
Oklahoma
✟15,541.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's not the issue, though. Every last person being a Jew saved is. Care to comment?

View attachment 158406

Gods word never said that Every single Jew will be saved, that I know of. God knows who is chosen people are. Not every Single Person from the house of Israel that are non Jews will be saved either. We all are human beings, and God gave us the freedom to accept his call or not accept it so you need to put this "Every Last Jew will be saved, which includes those dead or alive by the time of his coming out of your mind.

Now that being said, so what if God saved every last Israelite Jew or gentile. We all (at least I hope) faith in a God that created heaven and earth, you and me, He sent his only begotten son to die for the world to get the treasure out of. He has the right to choose who he will, and who are we to question. That's why Romans 9 says: "I will have mercy on who I will have mercy, and compassion on who I will have compassion. He raised up pharoah to destroy him, to show forth his power, Jacob I loved Esau I hated. Does the clay talk back to potter?

If you want to make up your view of who God is then Go right ahead but means nothing to his true nature of who is and his right to be. Honestly I think that is the core issue at hand. We like say, how can a God like that be fair? The truth of the matter is, that its not about what we want, but the will of our Father in heaven. Hes looking for people who are willing to literally become his slaves in trusting him and recognize his authority rules all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Gods word never said that Every single Jew will be saved, that I know of. God knows who is chosen people are. Not every Single Person from the house of Israel that are non Jews will be saved either. We all are human beings, and God gave us the freedom to accept his call or not accept it so you need to put this "Every Last Jew will be saved, which includes those dead or alive by the time of his coming out of your mind.
When was it in my mind? You're the one preaching all Israel will be saved in the future.

Now that being said, so what if God saved every last Israelite Jew or gentile. We all (at least I hope) faith in a God that created heaven and earth, you and me, He sent his only begotten son to die for the world to get the treasure out of. He has the right to choose who he will, and who are we to question. That's why Romans 9 says: "I will have mercy on who I will have mercy, and compassion on who I will have compassion. He raised up pharoah to destroy him, to show forth his power, Jacob I loved Esau I hated. Does the clay talk back to potter?
You're making mountains out of mole hills. That's not the issue. The issue is your claim of prophecies for all of Israel being saved future tense, which isn't written. You're misinterpreting OT verses that have double meanings for the old and new Israel where the new covenant is concerned.

If you want to make up your view of who God is then Go right ahead but means nothing to his true nature of who is and his right to be. Honestly I think that is the core issue at hand. We like say, how can a God like that be fair? The truth of the matter is, that its not about what we want, but the will of our Father in heaven. Hes looking for people who are willing to literally become his slaves in trusting him and recognize his authority rules all.
Once again you're on the wrong trail. What's up with that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

clemenslee

Apr 14, 2015
Oklahoma
✟15,541.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When was it in my mind? You're the one preaching all Israel will be saved in the future.

First off I didn't make that claim, as clearly stated in the beginning of my comment.

You're making mountains out of mole hills. That's not the issue. The issue is your claim of prophecies for all of Israel being saved future tense, which isn't written. You're misinterpreting OT verses that have double meanings for the old and new Israel where the new covenant is concerned.

My statement was one of, God has the right to save anyone whether they turn to him or not, whether they deserve it or not, in this case a people who were cut off, and a people who denied God in the flesh Christ. "It's against nature to think every single person born a Jew is saved. That is down right folly and void of human logic. You people defy logic and common sense for simple word play. How many Jews were stoned to death for sin. It's foolish to think no person born a Jew was an adulter, a murder, an idolator, or any of the list of persons listed in Revelation that are without the city." your quote.

Once again you're on the wrong trail. What's up with that?

Honestly it was more of a general statement than a direct one to you. I just think this what a lot of people think about God. Think about it, how fair is it for God to pick and choose a person or group over another.

Just because we are grafted into the original trunk of promise given to Israel, does not make us Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
God's Word never said that Every single Jew will be saved, that I know of. God knows who is chosen people are. Not every Single Person from the house of Israel that are non Jews will be saved either. We all are human beings, and God gave us the freedom to accept his call or not accept it so you need to put this "Every Last Jew will be saved, which includes those dead or alive by the time of his coming out of your mind.

The Lord does know in advance all of those who are saved, and will be saved in the future ... both "Jew" and Gentile alike

And He also knows those of Israel who will turn to him during the coming time of Jacob's trouble

And there is not one scriptures that tells just because a man is of national Israel that he will be saved .... the Lord's salvation is based upon the same for all .... and it is not national identity

Paul does state after the infilling of the Gentiles that "all" of Israel will be saved, but he obviously means that all of "believing" Israel will be saved [Romans 11:25-36]

Only 1/3 of the the nation will meet the criteria of His salvation during the coming 70th week decreed for the nation and the balance will be killed and lost forever .... Paul speaks of the 1/3 [Zechariah 13:8-9]

The replacement theologist will go to any extent beyond reason in order to protect their related and particular dogma .... even to the extend of openly refuting biblical truth

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Only 1/3 of the the nation will meet the criteria of His salvation during the coming 70th week decreed for the nation and the balance will be killed and lost forever .... Paul speaks of the 1/3 [Zechariah 13:8-9]

Ohh The irony.

Those calling for modern Jews to migrate to Israel so 2/3 of them can be violently slaughtered sometime in the near future (like my friend above) are said to "Love Israel".

Go figure

Upvote 0

duolos

ὁ δοῦλος
Apr 7, 2015
✟15,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well I see that precepts has no answer related to post 290

Take note posters that carry his same preteristic/replacement theology

He may need your assistance
Oh, if we're playing that game I see that you didn't answer #235 where I pointed to some of the places in the New Testament that treat your Old Testament passages in your list as fulfilled in Christ.
And ThatTrueLight still has to reply to my posts #250, #261 I know it's so hard to kick against the goads...

Upvote 0

duolos

ὁ δοῦλος
Apr 7, 2015
✟15,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ohh The irony.

Those calling for modern Jews to migrate to Israel so 2/3 of them can be violently slaughtered sometime in the near future (like my friend above) are said to "Love Israel".

Go figure
It's as if only a remnant will be saved, I wonder who else holds that view, but doesn't have the massive amounts of violent slaughter?

Upvote 0