Anyone you know in military at war or going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwenyfur

Legend
Dec 18, 2004
Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
LOL! :D
162_CatLick.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Back on topic, with an apology for the hijack....

I have two cousins on active duty (although they're air force I love them anyways) one of them has had a couple of tours. We live in an AF town and just about all the guys here that are deployable have had 2 tours already. My friend whose house burned down last March was slated for his 3rd tour after the new year, but that was scratched.

My time ended in August 2001.

These deployments are hard on families and I want you to know that many people are praying for our troops and their families. The burden is shared by the family, and that includes our extended family found in the Church.

God bless
Jay

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GraceInHim

† Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water †
Oct 25, 2005
MA
✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
praying for them all

btw, received really good news.. my son called me again and he stated he is back on the ship and going to Saudi next week. he seemed upset that he cannot be in Iraq. But I had a huge smile while he was upset anyways.

Jay,
It really is hard on the families.. especially those who are away from there families while there loved ones are deployed. Remember I lived on base when my husband use to go away on floats and gulf war.. no family.. was hard.. but seems today like it never happened, time flys by so fast..

God bless you all here :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.