anyone remember me?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hoankan

TAW Samurai
Feb 14, 2007
Gifu, Japan
✟28,136.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
and here I thought I would be long forgotten. I'm still here north of Nagoya. Not doing the greatest in the world but compared to last year things have improved relatively well. still got a long way to go to heal, so I'm taking small steps as I can.

Upvote 0

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and here I thought I would be long forgotten. I'm still here north of Nagoya. Not doing the greatest in the world but compared to last year things have improved relatively well. still got a long way to go to heal, so I'm taking small steps as I can.

I hope you stick around.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Been ages since I posted in here. Looking at the names, looks like a lot of people have changed round here. Feels strange coming back after such a long absence.

Hey man how you doing? Drop by and visit. Healing from what? Sounds like you are doing better, but also sounds like you had a tough time.

Upvote 0