Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
This ol' world is literally falling apart in front of our eyes and I believe it's time for brothers and sisters in Christ to get together and start supporting each other for what's coming ahead. I've talked about our being in the "end times" all my 40+ years of Christian life but never have I seen all the elements in place like we have now. Jesus said towards the end, the world would be as in the days of Noah and that's exactly what we are seeing. Every thought of man (most of man) is on himself and what he can get out of life without needing God's help. Have you ever seen so many liars, cheaters, deceivers, self-centered children, insane and illogical thoughts coming from the far left?

Depending on your theology, most sincere thinking Christians believe there is going to be a great tribulation. I can see that happening almost overnight with the world stage set up like it its.

If you are in the St Louis area and a Conservative Christian, I would like to get to know you and talk about forming a group were we support each other as times get worse. Just reply here and we can go from there. We can exchange profiles.