✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
jukari said:
I was looking at Gracepoint or Youth Horizons, actually. Still not completely sure which church I want to go to though. There's so many to choose from, just want to make sure I pick the one that's right for me.

I'm not familiar with Gracepoint, but I have heard good things about Youth Horizons. The best way to find out if a church is right for you, is to just go and visit them. See how their service goes, listen to the minister (then later check what he preaches against the Word - just to make sure that he's preaching what the word says, and not what he thinks), etc. You'll know when you're at the right place. :thumbsup:

I think it took me about a year to find a church home. I think I visited about 4 or 5 churches before finding Word of Life.

Upvote 0

Naz

Feb 26, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Another Kansan here! Born and raised in Kansas. Been here for 47 years, within 20 miles of where I was born even! :doh: :blush:

I have a neice and nephew in Topeka. My neice goes to college there and my mother-in-law lives in a small town south of Topeka called Lyndon.

I love Kansas! :)

Upvote 0

BeautyForAshes

Senior Veteran
Sep 19, 2004
Kansas
✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
knownbeforetime said:
Fort Scott, KS!

Someone said that the weather didn't make sense and I have to agree. Sunday it was 70. Tuesday was 30 and it snowed. Today, it is 50.

LOL yeah, the weather here is so unpredicatable.....and there is NEVER a day when it is NOT windy.

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My two brothers (w/their wives and the 4 kids between them) live in Wichita...

Ugh... It's so wet here. It snowed on Tuesday and, yesterday it was 50 and now it's 65. 3 inches of snow zapped like that *snap fingers*!

Upvote 0

BeautyForAshes

Senior Veteran
Sep 19, 2004
Kansas
✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just showing off pics of our cool Kansas weather. This was from a thunderstorm we had today....

202331420600.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums